- 343 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 9/24/14 at 2:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for gym use Last post on 9/22/14 at 3:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on 9/19/14 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on 9/24/14 at 8:18am in Video Games Discussion
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 115
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by miceblue - 9/19/13 at 12:17pm
That's just fantastic!! Very nice Dan.
Neither, Dan will be delivery each pair personally.
Well just take this picture, and then just imagine the arms are black anodized:
BTW, Dan says the stand is actually a Banana Hanger from Amazon ! (and they are less expensive than "headphone stands")
Edited by kstuart - 9/19/13 at 12:28pm
And those black arms look sweet!
MattTCG - you just about wet your pants, huh? I like the bronze, but the anodized black is nice. Really, really nice. Upgrading pretty much for sure now....
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need help finding an amplifier for some HE-400's 13 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 16 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 1 minute ago
- › Comfortable closed cans for less than $200 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › ios7, iPhone and Apple CCK 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for Kit Advice! 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)