- 340 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 6/10/14 at 10:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphone driver element you can buy for DIY? Last post on 6/6/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Arrived @ Lower Budget End Game By Surprise Last post on 5/25/14 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T50RP with Asustek Xonar Essence STX Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will my modded T50RPs benefit from DAC + AMP? Last post on 5/11/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 115
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by miceblue - 9/19/13 at 12:17pm
That's just fantastic!! Very nice Dan.
Neither, Dan will be delivery each pair personally.
Well just take this picture, and then just imagine the arms are black anodized:
BTW, Dan says the stand is actually a Banana Hanger from Amazon ! (and they are less expensive than "headphone stands")
Edited by kstuart - 9/19/13 at 12:28pm
And those black arms look sweet!
MattTCG - you just about wet your pants, huh? I like the bronze, but the anodized black is nice. Really, really nice. Upgrading pretty much for sure now....
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 46 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA6 + WA6SE: Tubes, Comments, Pictures, and Advice 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Best "value for money" portable headphones Amp/DAC for Bowers &... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Auvio amp for Koss Pro DJ 100's + old Santa Cruz soundcard? 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Seattle, WA Tour 5 minutes ago
- › Gaming headset or Hifi headphones on Ps4 5 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)