- 344 Posts. Joined 2/2013
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best recommendation for budget closed full size over the ear headphones under $25 Last post on 11/5/14 at 9:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs Vs. Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Last post on 11/8/14 at 2:47am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 3:04 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New York Audio Show 2014 Last post on 10/22/14 at 11:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on Today at 2:46 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 115
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Edited by miceblue - 9/19/13 at 12:17pm
That's just fantastic!! Very nice Dan.
Neither, Dan will be delivery each pair personally.
Well just take this picture, and then just imagine the arms are black anodized:
BTW, Dan says the stand is actually a Banana Hanger from Amazon ! (and they are less expensive than "headphone stands")
Edited by kstuart - 9/19/13 at 12:28pm
And those black arms look sweet!
MattTCG - you just about wet your pants, huh? I like the bronze, but the anodized black is nice. Really, really nice. Upgrading pretty much for sure now....
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A few questions about the Audioquest DragonFly v1.2 17 seconds ago
- › Meridian Explorer USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Aurix 3 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 5 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Isotek Sirius EVO3 Power strip (6 outlets) 5 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)