Any word on powder coating the brass bars as an option?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 85post #1261 of 46499/10/13 at 12:24am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1262 of 46499/10/13 at 2:04ampost #1263 of 46499/10/13 at 2:15am
Yah I want my Alpha Dog in a pink colour. Where is that option again?
Oh, and I only want a single-sided cable. Will that be available too?
Having a super comfy Paradox-like headband would be awesome, like pineapple in a Hawaiian pizza.post #1264 of 46499/10/13 at 3:28am
That's why I said as an option Some will like the brass and some will not - like me..post #1265 of 46499/10/13 at 8:09ampost #1266 of 46499/10/13 at 9:21amQuote:
No options. Our goal is to deliver quality, in a timely way, at a great price point. Complexity = cost.
However, as I said, we are making a few cosmetic improvements before we ship and I'm not sharing these yet. I'm allowed to keep a little suspense alive. :-)post #1267 of 46499/10/13 at 9:25amQuote:
can't wait till people start receiving and reviewing them.post #1268 of 46499/10/13 at 9:27amQuote:
Suspense is overrated. Spill the beans. I have lot's of takers on the whole mob scene.post #1269 of 46499/10/13 at 10:11amQuote:
I love the additional detail of the dead horse wearing headphones.
Is that a Sennheiser Veil ?post #1270 of 46499/10/13 at 10:31ampost #1271 of 46499/10/13 at 10:54am
I am reviewing it for Headfonics.com very soon. I can honestly say that I am shocked by how good this headphone is. I sent Dan at Mr Speaker an email stating how happy I was with them within the first hour of usage. They are truly shocking. That soundstage is scary spacious and realistic. I don't think the HE500 compares to it in any other way except the clarity of the highs.post #1272 of 46499/10/13 at 11:08ampost #1273 of 46499/10/13 at 11:12ampost #1274 of 46499/10/13 at 11:32am
Yep, I am their new writer. I made a mistake here though, I thought we were getting the Alpha for review but received the Mad Dog unknowingly instead. My fault, I assumed the innards were all the new Alpha and the exterior was just a pre production case used by the Mad Dog. I don't actually have the Alpha at the moment, but I am going to review it for Headfonics "soon" . How soon is not known. I am currently working on the Mad Dog for review. What scares me is that I have the HE500 and its been my primary for years, side by side with the HE500 there are a lot of qualities on the Mad Dog that are superior...yet Mr Speaker claims the Alpha is improved? That's crazy if you ask me. I'm sure people will chew me out for saying the standard Mad Dog is superior in some ways to the HE500, pre-apology if I offended anyone or confused anyone.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Noise cancellation headphones and neighbours bass! 27 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 52 seconds ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing a driver 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 2 minutes ago
- › Westone ES5 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital