I understand. I just wanted to clarify to anybody viewing that the Beyer isn't really flat, even if it is flatter than almost any other closed can on the market.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 69post #1021 of 43758/22/13 at 6:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1022 of 43758/22/13 at 9:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrspeakers
The office will be open and we'll be shipping. Laurie and Gus will respond to questions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do request that you please read the website pages on products before sending enquiries, as probably 95% of the questions sent to us are covered on the website already (e.g. "How much does it cost to ship to..." can be addressed exactly by adding your phones to the cart and doing a "Estimate shipping", etc).
Has anybody gotten a response from Laurie or Gus? I have sent 2 emails to them, but they haven't responded yet (for all I know, they could be swamped with orders for headphones, so maybe a tune-up request isn't high on their list of priorities). Basically, I'm trying to buy a pair of 3.0s from a seller, have them sent to Mr. Speakers for a tune up, and then sent to me in Vietnam. Dan said I need to have the seller include a prepaid shipping label in the box when they are initially sent to him, along with the receipt for the tune up, but his website does not allow for the purchase of a tuneup without also purchasing shipping. If anybody has advice, since I can't seem to get a timely response, I'd appreciate it.post #1023 of 43758/23/13 at 5:15am
Not sure that I quite follow. You'll have the seller ship the hp's directly to Mr. Speakers, right? But then you'd have to pay for shipping from Mr. Speakers to you, so that's where you'll be charged for the shipping.post #1024 of 43758/23/13 at 6:06amQuote:
Yes, the seller would ship to Mr. Speakers first. Dan told me I had to include a pre-paid shipping label from usps.com and the receipt for the tune-up with the headphones when they are shipped to him. He mentioned a previous tune-up request that became a bit of a hassle for him as he was thrust in the middle of a situation between a buyer and seller. Is one able to print the shipping label once the tune-up + shipping is purchased from his site? I'm not certain, but I don't believe so. Still waiting for a response from Laurie and Gus...
Edited by doublea71 - 8/23/13 at 6:10ampost #1025 of 43758/23/13 at 4:50pmpost #1026 of 43758/23/13 at 5:15pmpost #1027 of 43758/23/13 at 5:50pmpost #1028 of 43758/23/13 at 6:13pmQuote:
If I or mechgamer123 get a chance to be on the tour, I can post my C5 impressions here and compare its sound to that of the O2, and E12 for you power-hungry people.post #1029 of 43758/23/13 at 7:01pmpost #1030 of 43758/23/13 at 7:15pm
I was told by a local shop here in Saigon that the T50RP really need a tube amp with some power - true or not? I can't see why a solid state amp wouldn't do the job as long as it has enough oomph.post #1031 of 43758/23/13 at 7:18pmQuote:
It needs power, tube or not is just matter of taste.post #1032 of 43758/23/13 at 7:21pmpost #1033 of 43758/23/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Issue worked out - the seller and I agreed on a Plan B which doesn't involve Mr. Speakers, just a bit more for shipping.post #1034 of 43758/23/13 at 10:09pmpost #1035 of 43758/24/13 at 1:41am
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 10 seconds ago
- › 2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 21 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 49 seconds ago
- › Need help finding ~$200 over ear circumaural headphones for... 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 3 minutes ago
- › Which device can block noisy human voice, bird singing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi