I was looking for a pair of over the ear headphones which sound great and look great I was looking at the v-moda m100 but I would like to get your opinions.
Related Forum Threads
- Comparisons: 26 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around Last post on Today at 10:42 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs. M-100 Last post on 8/21/13 at 10:30am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Close over ear, I can't decided. Poll maybe? Last post on 12/25/12 at 12:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
best headphones under 400post #1 of 288/8/13 at 12:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 288/8/13 at 2:40amThread Starterpost #3 of 288/8/13 at 5:24ampost #4 of 288/8/13 at 10:48ampost #5 of 288/8/13 at 4:36pmpost #6 of 288/8/13 at 4:41pmpost #7 of 288/8/13 at 10:56pmThread Starterpost #8 of 288/12/13 at 3:56pmpost #9 of 2810/24/13 at 6:55ampost #10 of 2810/24/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 2810/24/13 at 7:01am
He wants a stylish, portable and good sounding headphone, you are giving him oranges instead of apples.post #12 of 2810/24/13 at 7:10ampost #13 of 2810/25/13 at 6:40am
I know these are only half the price, but sennheiser hd 25 anyone? come on? http://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD-25-C-II-Studio-Monitoring-DJ-Headphones_i7549.htm blooming awesome sound blasting out of these babies.post #14 of 2810/25/13 at 7:09amThe ATH-ES10 is the best sounding portable IMO. It will give you the sound of a full size can on the go and it looks pretty sleek too.
I'd recommend an HE-400 or HD600/650 for home use depending on your preferred sound signature.post #15 of 2810/25/13 at 7:11am
- best headphones under 400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 3456 Active Users (640 Members and 2816 Guests)
- › Cheap fix for loose KSC75 plastic joint? 4 seconds ago
- › Official X3 2nd gen beta firmware thread--FW1.16: lifted 5800 song... 18 seconds ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 40 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 59 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K712 questions 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Help! ... Integrating headphones and headphone amp into a vinyl... 3 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32bit DSD DAC worldwide review tour ------reviewers... 3 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2