I was looking for a pair of over the ear headphones which sound great and look great I was looking at the v-moda m100 but I would like to get your opinions.
Related Forum Threads
- Comparisons: 30 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around Last post on Yesterday at 1:05 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs. M-100 Last post on 8/21/13 at 10:30am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Close over ear, I can't decided. Poll maybe? Last post on 12/25/12 at 12:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
I bought this ckr9ltd from AliExpress for 47USD, less than the usual 120USD RRP. Few fellow buyer with original ckr9ltd claimed that this is a real deal. I have no problem whatsoever to believe...
Disclamer. I provided these Sony Z5 for myself just for the sheer sound of it. These were not given to me for any type of review. I am writing these impressions of these works of art due...
Background I ordered my pair of AAW A3H Pros during Black Friday weekend 2015 at a certain group-buying website, hoping to get my feet wet in the world of customs at a price that wouldn't break...
REVIEW - Fiio EM3 Fiio is not a company that needs any introduction. Known for its wide and affordable large Amp and DAC line, and well regarded since the release of the first DAP...
Design/durability: Stellar build quality is one of the highlights of the Rockets. Pretty much every feature of it seems indestructible. The L-shaped jack seems very sturdy and has enough strain...
best headphones under 400post #1 of 288/8/13 at 12:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 288/8/13 at 2:40amThread Starterpost #3 of 288/8/13 at 5:24ampost #4 of 288/8/13 at 10:48ampost #5 of 288/8/13 at 4:36pmpost #6 of 288/8/13 at 4:41pmpost #7 of 288/8/13 at 10:56pmThread Starterpost #8 of 288/12/13 at 3:56pmpost #9 of 2810/24/13 at 6:55ampost #10 of 2810/24/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 2810/24/13 at 7:01am
He wants a stylish, portable and good sounding headphone, you are giving him oranges instead of apples.post #12 of 2810/24/13 at 7:10ampost #13 of 2810/25/13 at 6:40am
I know these are only half the price, but sennheiser hd 25 anyone? come on? http://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD-25-C-II-Studio-Monitoring-DJ-Headphones_i7549.htm blooming awesome sound blasting out of these babies.post #14 of 2810/25/13 at 7:09amThe ATH-ES10 is the best sounding portable IMO. It will give you the sound of a full size can on the go and it looks pretty sleek too.
I'd recommend an HE-400 or HD600/650 for home use depending on your preferred sound signature.post #15 of 2810/25/13 at 7:11am
- best headphones under 400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 2629 Active Users (520 Members and 2109 Guests)
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 41 seconds ago
- › Beats solo 2 or mixr or any other recommendations? 2 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO Releases the X7 Standard Edition (Without Amp Module) 5 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by AzimAkbar
- › Sony XBA-Z5 Ultimate Hi-Res In Ear Headphone by Dsnuts
- › AAW A3H Pro Custom In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Zelda
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by Voyageur
- › W4S Recovery USB Reclocker by leeperry
- › Noble Audio Kaiser K10UA universal aluminum by Saraguie
- › Somic v2 by mark2410
- › Jays q-JAYS v2.0 by NeObliviscaris
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by avocadobeats123
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...