I was looking for a pair of over the ear headphones which sound great and look great I was looking at the v-moda m100 but I would like to get your opinions.
Related Forum Threads
- Comparisons: 31 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around Last post on Yesterday at 12:22 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs. M-100 Last post on 8/21/13 at 10:30am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Close over ear, I can't decided. Poll maybe? Last post on 12/25/12 at 12:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
best headphones under 400post #1 of 288/8/13 at 12:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 288/8/13 at 2:40amThread Starterpost #3 of 288/8/13 at 5:24ampost #4 of 288/8/13 at 10:48ampost #5 of 288/8/13 at 4:36pmpost #6 of 288/8/13 at 4:41pmpost #7 of 288/8/13 at 10:56pmThread Starterpost #8 of 288/12/13 at 3:56pmpost #9 of 2810/24/13 at 6:55ampost #10 of 2810/24/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 2810/24/13 at 7:01am
He wants a stylish, portable and good sounding headphone, you are giving him oranges instead of apples.post #12 of 2810/24/13 at 7:10ampost #13 of 2810/25/13 at 6:40am
I know these are only half the price, but sennheiser hd 25 anyone? come on? http://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD-25-C-II-Studio-Monitoring-DJ-Headphones_i7549.htm blooming awesome sound blasting out of these babies.post #14 of 2810/25/13 at 7:09amThe ATH-ES10 is the best sounding portable IMO. It will give you the sound of a full size can on the go and it looks pretty sleek too.
I'd recommend an HE-400 or HD600/650 for home use depending on your preferred sound signature.post #15 of 2810/25/13 at 7:11am
- best headphones under 400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 2936 Active Users (526 Members and 2410 Guests)
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 36 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › The Upcoming FiiO T3 | Dual SD slot | 3.2 inch full touch screen |... 5 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Cyrus SoundKey DAC? 7 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...