I was looking for a pair of over the ear headphones which sound great and look great I was looking at the v-moda m100 but I would like to get your opinions.
Related Forum Threads
- Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around Last post on Yesterday at 5:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Buy headphones Last post on 5/16/13 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Momentum vs. M-100 Last post on 8/21/13 at 10:30am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need Help (IDM/Ambient, Closed Back, Somewhat Portable,~300 budget) Last post on 1/9/13 at 8:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Close over ear, I can't decided. Poll maybe? Last post on 12/25/12 at 12:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Audiosense is a new headphone brand in China which surprisingly produces many qualities headphones. The model V2mix4 comes from 4 drivers which are the combination of dynamic drivers and balanced...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
best headphones under 400post #1 of 288/8/13 at 12:34amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 288/8/13 at 2:40amThread Starterpost #3 of 288/8/13 at 5:24ampost #4 of 288/8/13 at 10:48ampost #5 of 288/8/13 at 4:36pmpost #6 of 288/8/13 at 4:41pmpost #7 of 288/8/13 at 10:56pmThread Starterpost #8 of 288/12/13 at 3:56pmpost #9 of 2810/24/13 at 6:55ampost #10 of 2810/24/13 at 7:00ampost #11 of 2810/24/13 at 7:01am
He wants a stylish, portable and good sounding headphone, you are giving him oranges instead of apples.post #12 of 2810/24/13 at 7:10ampost #13 of 2810/25/13 at 6:40am
I know these are only half the price, but sennheiser hd 25 anyone? come on? http://www.hifi-tower.co.uk/Sennheiser-HD-25-C-II-Studio-Monitoring-DJ-Headphones_i7549.htm blooming awesome sound blasting out of these babies.post #14 of 2810/25/13 at 7:09amThe ATH-ES10 is the best sounding portable IMO. It will give you the sound of a full size can on the go and it looks pretty sleek too.
I'd recommend an HE-400 or HD600/650 for home use depending on your preferred sound signature.post #15 of 2810/25/13 at 7:11am
- best headphones under 400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Currently, there are 2566 Active Users (468 Members and 2098 Guests)
- › cables are placebo 2 minutes ago
- › Looking For Some New Headphones $300-$500 3 minutes ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone recommendations appreciated 7 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Discussion Thread (Formerly A-900X Review) 7 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 7 minutes ago
- › I use glasses. Should I get the beyer 880 dt 250 ohm pro (more... 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by speedsters
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)