or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i - Page 30

post #436 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post
 

 

Hi nmatheis,

 

That's the first we've heard about issues with the over-ear fit causing the headphones to be unusable, though our customer care team may have heard more and be able to assist further. Given the abundance of glasses-wearers in the RHA office who use the MA750/MA750i, we hope something can be sorted! Please get in touch with the team.

 

Thanks!

 

 

 

Can the 750i be worn in ear and not over ear? 

post #437 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post
 

 

Hey Headphone41,

 

Although it's likely you've already heard from our customer care team about this issue, it's probably worth noting why we're unable to assist with sales by unauthorised retaillers.

 

Our warranty conditions are in place so that customers can be assured that products they are buying are from a reliable retailer, that they are free from interference by third parties and that they are genuine RHA products. When products are bought from unauthorised retailers, we have not supplied the product to the vendor ourselves and are therefore unable to vouch for the product's authenticity and condition and therefore are unable to offer support.

 

This may be frustrating, but these conditions are in place to protect consumers from receiving products which may not meet RHA's quality standards.

Can the 750i only be worn over ear?

post #438 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headphone41 View Post
 

Can the 750i only be worn over ear?

Hey Headphone41,

 

Although the cable supports on the MA750i are flexible, they are structured in a way that it can only be worn over-ear.

 

Thanks!

Reply
post #439 of 532
Thread Starter 

Hey now, there's a product idea!  An MA750 but worn straight down like an MA600.  It could be like an MA700 or something.  :smile:


Home of the Liquid Carbon, Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and
Liquid Lightning headphone amplifiers... and the upcoming Liquid Spark!

Reply
post #440 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post
 

Hey now, there's a product idea!  An MA750 but worn straight down like an MA600.  It could be like an MA700 or something.  :smile:

Or an overall refinement and call it the MA800 :smile:

post #441 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenpchi View Post

Hey now, there's a product idea!  An MA750 but worn straight down like an MA600.  It could be like an MA700 or something.  smile.gif

I'd be totally down with that! I dig the MA750 sound - was really grooving on some classic Black Sabbath via DX90 -> E12 DIY -> MA750 at work today smily_headphones1.gif.

What wasn't nice was the over ear comfort. If this is what CIEMs are like, maybe I shouldn't pursue those...
post #442 of 532
Definitely more comfortable for me with bi-flanges or foamies. Still wish they didn't have mandatory ear guides, though!
post #443 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post
 

 

Hey Headphone41,

 

Although it's likely you've already heard from our customer care team about this issue, it's probably worth noting why we're unable to assist with sales by unauthorised retaillers.

 

Our warranty conditions are in place so that customers can be assured that products they are buying are from a reliable retailer, that they are free from interference by third parties and that they are genuine RHA products. When products are bought from unauthorised retailers, we have not supplied the product to the vendor ourselves and are therefore unable to vouch for the product's authenticity and condition and therefore are unable to offer support.

 

This may be frustrating, but these conditions are in place to protect consumers from receiving products which may not meet RHA's quality standards.

The reseller in question was Amazon. However, when I now go to your web site, Amazon is shown as an authorized dealer with a link to your storefront there. Is it now okay to buy MA750i from Amazon?

 

If this is the case, you may want to edit your original response. If there are both unauthorized and authorized dealers on Amazon, it would be helpful to know how to tell the difference.

 

I'm about to make a purchase. In part, this is because of the support and response you've provided in this thread!!

post #444 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwelles View Post
 

The reseller in question was Amazon. However, when I now go to your web site, Amazon is shown as an authorized dealer with a link to your storefront there. Is it now okay to buy MA750i from Amazon?

 

If this is the case, you may want to edit your original response. If there are both unauthorized and authorized dealers on Amazon, it would be helpful to know how to tell the difference.

 

I'm about to make a purchase. In part, this is because of the support and response you've provided in this thread!!

Hi rwelles,

 

In this instance reseller was a 3rd party seller selling via Amazon Marketplace. The reference on our website refers to Amazon themselves, where the listing is displayed as "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon". RHA also sell direct via Amazon Marketplace, which is again an authorised retailer, but any other listings (usually found under the "More Buying Choices" option) are unlikely to be authorised retailerunless they are listed on the website.

 

Apologies if this was unclear, hopefully this has cleared things up.

 

Thanks!

Reply
post #445 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHA Team View Post
 

Hi rwelles,

 

In this instance reseller was a 3rd party seller selling via Amazon Marketplace. The reference on our website refers to Amazon themselves, where the listing is displayed as "Dispatched from and sold by Amazon". RHA also sell direct via Amazon Marketplace, which is again an authorised retailer, but any other listings (usually found under the "More Buying Choices" option) are unlikely to be authorised retailerunless they are listed on the website.

 

Apologies if this was unclear, hopefully this has cleared things up.

 

Thanks!

Thanks! That's pretty much what I figured, but it's very nice to get your confirmation. I've placed my order!

post #446 of 532

Hey RHA,

 

I would just like to ask you guys if there's any difference if, on Amazon, if the 750's are sold by RHA and Amazon Export Sales, Inc? I tried the one with RHA, but it refused to export to my country, however, Amazon Export Sales, Inc. worked just fine. Are either authorised sellers, or would claiming warranty (hopefully not) be a hassle with the latter? Sorry for being such a noob, but I'll rather be nooby than sorry.

 

Thanks!

post #447 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzerfong View Post
 

Hey RHA,

 

I would just like to ask you guys if there's any difference if, on Amazon, if the 750's are sold by RHA and Amazon Export Sales, Inc? I tried the one with RHA, but it refused to export to my country, however, Amazon Export Sales, Inc. worked just fine. Are either authorised sellers, or would claiming warranty (hopefully not) be a hassle with the latter? Sorry for being such a noob, but I'll rather be nooby than sorry.

 

Thanks!

go to their web site, rha-audio.com and check for authorized dealers; that should tell you. If you wait a bit, RHA Team often responds on this thread. They will probably want to know what country you are in.

post #448 of 532

Here's where it gets sticky: one's sold by RHA (that one's obviously authorised), but the other one's sold by Amazon. Since I live in Australia, I won't have a problem buying the normal MA750 from a regional store. However, since Apple Store only sells the i version, which I don't want, my only option is to go with the one sold by amazon.com, but the last thing I want to be is to have a debacle over warranty issues should they arise.

 

Nevertheless, thanks for the help.

post #449 of 532

I'm in the US, Is the listing on Amazon for the regular 750 the one that's covered by RHA? I don't need the inline controls. But, I do want to make sure they're covered. Thanks!

post #450 of 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redstrand View Post
 

I'm in the US, Is the listing on Amazon for the regular 750 the one that's covered by RHA? I don't need the inline controls. But, I do want to make sure they're covered. Thanks!

 Post # 444 should answer your question. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i