Yeah it's weird that their don't exist one picture of a person wearing these on the internet. Who will be the special one?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productRHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/23/13
- productRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 7/22/14 at 3:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- JVC FXD80 vs FXT90 vs RHA MA750i Last post on 6/17/14 at 2:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- KEF M200 vs RHA MA750 vs Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on 6/16/14 at 3:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RHA MA600i vs Senheisser MM70 vs.. Last post on 6/12/14 at 7:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Show us your IEM collection. Last post on 6/12/14 at 7:19am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There is a picture, from the discovery thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/586909/the-discovery-thread-monster-gratitudes-kef-m200-pg835-philips-fidelio-s2-pg-724/15435#post_9885793.
There you go. Still no picture of one person wearing them when searching on google.
I just found out yesterday that I won a pair of the MA750s from Inner Fidelity, so I'm looking forward to a test-drive. I'll eventually give an impression if I have anything coherent to add.
Congrats. Looking forward to more user comments.
The 750s are a killer at the price and top drawer at any price.
I still wish they didn't weigh as much. And I am still looking for the perfect tips. But I just love them. I have kissed a lot of frogs in the past year in my search for new earphones. This is one of the best.
Wait, just to be sure, did you guys get the MA750i or the MA750?
Whoa! That's quite a statement there!
lin, for the record, my unit came with light scratches fresh out of the box. I believe that some of those scratched might be part of the rough industrial look that they are going for?
Nope, not mee...
We got the MA750 but I think that they are the same thing?
Perhaps, but I would prefer if it had no scratches, but it doesn't really matter because you can't see them when they are in your ears.
Me neither lol.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 11/13/13 at 4:36am
Got my MA600 today. They're in my ears right now; pleasingly the smallest tips fit immediately providing an excellent comfortable seal for my narrow canals. Thumbs up for the tip selection.
I see some people have commented the MA750 have heavy housings, the MA600 do not. They're very light aluminum.
Initial impressions out of the box are positive. My in depth review to follow after significantly more listening and comparisons to other IEMs.
Just got my review unit of MA750 yesterday. I'm nowhere near ready to start writing a review of these, but I must say, I've been enjoying them a ton. Definitely not neutral, but they still provide a very pleasing balance. And they are pretty easy to equalize. Small changes are pretty easy to hear and so you can equalize them to sound a great deal more neutral without difficulty.
I'm not sure exactly what I'll have to say in my review except for this: They sound good, with or without EQ. People looking for a balanced sounding, if not necessarily neutral, pair of IEMs should keep this in mind if they're shopping in the $100-150 price range.
I've had the RHA-600i for a little while now. A balanced, maybe V-shaped sound to them. It's not a bad sound either, definitely enjoyable if you need some bass. I know the graph and file name are labeled 650i... It's been a long day; I need to change that, but this is the measurement for the 600i that I have. They actually don't measure too poorly. My compensation is standard DF compensation, but also compensates for the bass roll off of my DIY system.
Overall positive impressions for an IEM with this signature. Review to come in the upcoming week(s).
I should clarify that a bit better. First, that's only taking into consideration the IEM's I've heard or owned. Two, this is for my personal preference and requirements for an IEM in this price range. Since I have 1Plus2's anything in the under $500 price range is going to be for portable/back up purposes so what I'm looking for might differ than someone whose budget tops out in that range. For instance, I'm more concerned with overall balance and tonality than ultimate resolution or soundstage size. So with that in mind I'd say there's certainly going to be IEM's that are better in some aspects than the MA750i's but, from memory at least, out of all the IEM's I've heard under $500, the MA750i's offer the best overall package for my preferences.
See my reply above H20's reply below. But I'll also add that I personally don't like including CIEM's in this type of discussion because IMO that's a different ballgame and there is potential for much higher costs than the initial sticker price would suggest.
Exactly! Thanks for having my back.
Edited by elnero - 11/13/13 at 4:18pm
- New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 1 minute ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 upgrade? HELP (urgent) 3 minutes ago
- › HeadRoom Static - Line Level Audio Processor 5 minutes ago
- › WTT for Cambridge Audio DacMagic 100 or other Standalone DAC with... 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)