Yeah it's weird that their don't exist one picture of a person wearing these on the internet. Who will be the special one?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productRHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/23/13
- productRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BASS SHOCK: Am I crazy???! Last post on 8/14/14 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best bass IEM for $200 and under Last post on 8/16/14 at 8:41am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 7/22/14 at 3:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There is a picture, from the discovery thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/586909/the-discovery-thread-monster-gratitudes-kef-m200-pg835-philips-fidelio-s2-pg-724/15435#post_9885793.
There you go. Still no picture of one person wearing them when searching on google.
I just found out yesterday that I won a pair of the MA750s from Inner Fidelity, so I'm looking forward to a test-drive. I'll eventually give an impression if I have anything coherent to add.
Congrats. Looking forward to more user comments.
The 750s are a killer at the price and top drawer at any price.
I still wish they didn't weigh as much. And I am still looking for the perfect tips. But I just love them. I have kissed a lot of frogs in the past year in my search for new earphones. This is one of the best.
Wait, just to be sure, did you guys get the MA750i or the MA750?
Whoa! That's quite a statement there!
lin, for the record, my unit came with light scratches fresh out of the box. I believe that some of those scratched might be part of the rough industrial look that they are going for?
Nope, not mee...
We got the MA750 but I think that they are the same thing?
Perhaps, but I would prefer if it had no scratches, but it doesn't really matter because you can't see them when they are in your ears.
Me neither lol.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 11/13/13 at 4:36am
Got my MA600 today. They're in my ears right now; pleasingly the smallest tips fit immediately providing an excellent comfortable seal for my narrow canals. Thumbs up for the tip selection.
I see some people have commented the MA750 have heavy housings, the MA600 do not. They're very light aluminum.
Initial impressions out of the box are positive. My in depth review to follow after significantly more listening and comparisons to other IEMs.
Just got my review unit of MA750 yesterday. I'm nowhere near ready to start writing a review of these, but I must say, I've been enjoying them a ton. Definitely not neutral, but they still provide a very pleasing balance. And they are pretty easy to equalize. Small changes are pretty easy to hear and so you can equalize them to sound a great deal more neutral without difficulty.
I'm not sure exactly what I'll have to say in my review except for this: They sound good, with or without EQ. People looking for a balanced sounding, if not necessarily neutral, pair of IEMs should keep this in mind if they're shopping in the $100-150 price range.
I've had the RHA-600i for a little while now. A balanced, maybe V-shaped sound to them. It's not a bad sound either, definitely enjoyable if you need some bass. I know the graph and file name are labeled 650i... It's been a long day; I need to change that, but this is the measurement for the 600i that I have. They actually don't measure too poorly. My compensation is standard DF compensation, but also compensates for the bass roll off of my DIY system.
Overall positive impressions for an IEM with this signature. Review to come in the upcoming week(s).
I should clarify that a bit better. First, that's only taking into consideration the IEM's I've heard or owned. Two, this is for my personal preference and requirements for an IEM in this price range. Since I have 1Plus2's anything in the under $500 price range is going to be for portable/back up purposes so what I'm looking for might differ than someone whose budget tops out in that range. For instance, I'm more concerned with overall balance and tonality than ultimate resolution or soundstage size. So with that in mind I'd say there's certainly going to be IEM's that are better in some aspects than the MA750i's but, from memory at least, out of all the IEM's I've heard under $500, the MA750i's offer the best overall package for my preferences.
See my reply above H20's reply below. But I'll also add that I personally don't like including CIEM's in this type of discussion because IMO that's a different ballgame and there is potential for much higher costs than the initial sticker price would suggest.
Exactly! Thanks for having my back.
Edited by elnero - 11/13/13 at 4:18pm
- New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 49 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best wireless headphones for Movies/Gaming on the TV (£500/$800) 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Car audio cable routing/hiss elimination 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)