Yeah it's weird that their don't exist one picture of a person wearing these on the internet. Who will be the special one?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productRHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/23/13
- productRHA MA750i Noise Isolating Premium In-Ear Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 9/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Klipsch X11 or something else? Last post on 12/23/14 at 7:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's For Office Use Last post on 11/4/14 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for large foam ear tips for RHA MA750 Last post on 10/27/14 at 10:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Where to try out RHA MA750 in japan? Last post on 10/16/14 at 8:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- RHA 750i Last post on 9/27/14 at 3:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I compared them to many other BT Headphones. A real comparison will be posted sooner or later in the "Huge Comparison" thread in the Forum. I liked them. They have personality. Warm signature,...
Well, I can't really write much more than what I wrote for the E40. They are the same in everything except that the E50 is bigger and have at least some bass. Actually, to really be honest,...
The only reason to buy these Headphones is if you want to give money to JBL in change of a big JBL logo on your head. Or if you hate Paul McCartney and want to listen to the Beatles without any...
The other reviewer said enough and in detail, so I will limit myself in giving my very brief opinion of their sound. Later on in the Forum, in the "Huge Comparison" thread, I will make a sort of...
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i - Page 18
Gear mentioned in this thread:
There is a picture, from the discovery thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/586909/the-discovery-thread-monster-gratitudes-kef-m200-pg835-philips-fidelio-s2-pg-724/15435#post_9885793.
There you go. Still no picture of one person wearing them when searching on google.
I just found out yesterday that I won a pair of the MA750s from Inner Fidelity, so I'm looking forward to a test-drive. I'll eventually give an impression if I have anything coherent to add.
Congrats. Looking forward to more user comments.
The 750s are a killer at the price and top drawer at any price.
I still wish they didn't weigh as much. And I am still looking for the perfect tips. But I just love them. I have kissed a lot of frogs in the past year in my search for new earphones. This is one of the best.
Wait, just to be sure, did you guys get the MA750i or the MA750?
Whoa! That's quite a statement there!
lin, for the record, my unit came with light scratches fresh out of the box. I believe that some of those scratched might be part of the rough industrial look that they are going for?
Nope, not mee...
We got the MA750 but I think that they are the same thing?
Perhaps, but I would prefer if it had no scratches, but it doesn't really matter because you can't see them when they are in your ears.
Me neither lol.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 11/13/13 at 4:36am
Got my MA600 today. They're in my ears right now; pleasingly the smallest tips fit immediately providing an excellent comfortable seal for my narrow canals. Thumbs up for the tip selection.
I see some people have commented the MA750 have heavy housings, the MA600 do not. They're very light aluminum.
Initial impressions out of the box are positive. My in depth review to follow after significantly more listening and comparisons to other IEMs.
Just got my review unit of MA750 yesterday. I'm nowhere near ready to start writing a review of these, but I must say, I've been enjoying them a ton. Definitely not neutral, but they still provide a very pleasing balance. And they are pretty easy to equalize. Small changes are pretty easy to hear and so you can equalize them to sound a great deal more neutral without difficulty.
I'm not sure exactly what I'll have to say in my review except for this: They sound good, with or without EQ. People looking for a balanced sounding, if not necessarily neutral, pair of IEMs should keep this in mind if they're shopping in the $100-150 price range.
I've had the RHA-600i for a little while now. A balanced, maybe V-shaped sound to them. It's not a bad sound either, definitely enjoyable if you need some bass. I know the graph and file name are labeled 650i... It's been a long day; I need to change that, but this is the measurement for the 600i that I have. They actually don't measure too poorly. My compensation is standard DF compensation, but also compensates for the bass roll off of my DIY system.
Overall positive impressions for an IEM with this signature. Review to come in the upcoming week(s).
I should clarify that a bit better. First, that's only taking into consideration the IEM's I've heard or owned. Two, this is for my personal preference and requirements for an IEM in this price range. Since I have 1Plus2's anything in the under $500 price range is going to be for portable/back up purposes so what I'm looking for might differ than someone whose budget tops out in that range. For instance, I'm more concerned with overall balance and tonality than ultimate resolution or soundstage size. So with that in mind I'd say there's certainly going to be IEM's that are better in some aspects than the MA750i's but, from memory at least, out of all the IEM's I've heard under $500, the MA750i's offer the best overall package for my preferences.
See my reply above H20's reply below. But I'll also add that I personally don't like including CIEM's in this type of discussion because IMO that's a different ballgame and there is potential for much higher costs than the initial sticker price would suggest.
Exactly! Thanks for having my back.
Edited by elnero - 11/13/13 at 4:18pm
- New RHA IEMs: The MA750i and MA600i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 30 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! iBasso D-Zero Mk2 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) 6 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)