So been searching around a LOT and cant seem to find what the difference is between the older and newer version, can anyone highlight this?
- productKlipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 7/22/14 at 3:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Replacement for Klipsch Image X10s? Last post on 4/29/14 at 9:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to improve my audio experience. Need IEM that play well with 25kbs6 to 320kbs MP3s and... Last post on 9/26/13 at 7:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipch x10's or Klisch x7? Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipsch X7i Fit Issues Last post on 4/1/14 at 3:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I notice it only shows this on the .co.uk site so now even more confusing:
Klipsch Image X7i (II) In Ear Headphones w/ 3-button control and mic - Black £169.99
This is very odd. I know they are suppose to be the same product, but the US (i) version's impedance was listed as 50 ohms (which is really high), vs. the UK (ii) version's of 18 ohms. However, the drivers and everything else was listed to be the same...
I've had a pair of Klipsch Image X7i's but gifted them to a friend this Christmas. It was in a paper packaging similar to the S4i. It seems on the US website the X7i is now in a packaging similar to the X11i. The only difference I noticed between that and the X7i (II) is that the button icons on the Apple remote is copper/orange instead of silver/white on the version I had. I'm not sure about the impedance and how different they sound though.
Edited by stuartfang - 1/2/14 at 3:16am
- X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 second ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 4 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 15 seconds ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Fan Club! (Roll Call) 7 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)