So been searching around a LOT and cant seem to find what the difference is between the older and newer version, can anyone highlight this?
- productKlipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 7/22/14 at 3:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Replacement for Klipsch Image X10s? Last post on 4/29/14 at 9:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to improve my audio experience. Need IEM that play well with 25kbs6 to 320kbs MP3s and... Last post on 9/26/13 at 7:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipch x10's or Klisch x7? Last post on 8/12/13 at 7:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipsch X7i Fit Issues Last post on 4/1/14 at 3:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
This is my first Brainwavz earphones, many thanks to Brainwavz for the review sample! When I wrote this review, I have used it for almost 2 weeks, around 2 hours daily. A happy ending...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I notice it only shows this on the .co.uk site so now even more confusing:
Klipsch Image X7i (II) In Ear Headphones w/ 3-button control and mic - Black £169.99
This is very odd. I know they are suppose to be the same product, but the US (i) version's impedance was listed as 50 ohms (which is really high), vs. the UK (ii) version's of 18 ohms. However, the drivers and everything else was listed to be the same...
I've had a pair of Klipsch Image X7i's but gifted them to a friend this Christmas. It was in a paper packaging similar to the S4i. It seems on the US website the X7i is now in a packaging similar to the X11i. The only difference I noticed between that and the X7i (II) is that the button icons on the Apple remote is copper/orange instead of silver/white on the version I had. I'm not sure about the impedance and how different they sound though.
Edited by stuartfang - 1/2/14 at 3:16am
- X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 17 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 36 seconds ago
- › Phonak Audeo (PFE) Appreciation Thread 37 seconds ago
- › TEAC HA-501 Headphone Amp 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 4 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing an over-ear headphone 4 minutes ago
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 5 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 5 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by earfonia
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)