So been searching around a LOT and cant seem to find what the difference is between the older and newer version, can anyone highlight this?
- productKlipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Listening to $100+ headphone directly from a smartphone? Last post on 2/18/15 at 2:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipsch X7i & Klipsch X10i Last post on 12/4/14 at 7:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Replacement for Klipsch Image X10s? Last post on 4/29/14 at 9:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to improve my audio experience. Need IEM that play well with 25kbs6 to 320kbs MP3s and... Last post on 9/26/13 at 7:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Many thanks to Venture Electronics for the VE Monk review sample! Product website: http://eng.52ve.cn/product.php?cm_id=205 I haven't been using earbud for quite a long time since my...
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I notice it only shows this on the .co.uk site so now even more confusing:
Klipsch Image X7i (II) In Ear Headphones w/ 3-button control and mic - Black £169.99
This is very odd. I know they are suppose to be the same product, but the US (i) version's impedance was listed as 50 ohms (which is really high), vs. the UK (ii) version's of 18 ohms. However, the drivers and everything else was listed to be the same...
I've had a pair of Klipsch Image X7i's but gifted them to a friend this Christmas. It was in a paper packaging similar to the S4i. It seems on the US website the X7i is now in a packaging similar to the X11i. The only difference I noticed between that and the X7i (II) is that the button icons on the Apple remote is copper/orange instead of silver/white on the version I had. I'm not sure about the impedance and how different they sound though.
Edited by stuartfang - 1/2/14 at 3:16am
- X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
- › New member roll call 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › FS: AKG K553 (<10 hours) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 3 minutes ago
- › FOR SALE: Headstage Arrow 5TX (Enhanced Bass Boost) 3 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 6 minutes ago
- › Budget Portable Source Player 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2