So been searching around a LOT and cant seem to find what the difference is between the older and newer version, can anyone highlight this?
- productKlipsch Image X7i In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 8/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Listening to $100+ headphone directly from a smartphone? Last post on 2/18/15 at 2:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Klipsch X7i & Klipsch X10i Last post on 12/4/14 at 7:09am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for Symphonic Metal, Rock, plus occasional Trance and Soundtrack Orchestral? Last post on 12/12/14 at 9:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Replacement for Klipsch Image X10s? Last post on 4/29/14 at 9:32am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to improve my audio experience. Need IEM that play well with 25kbs6 to 320kbs MP3s and... Last post on 9/26/13 at 7:51pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I own 3 High-end headphones ( HD 600, HD-650s, and HE 500s) and this amplifier does everything I want it to do. The headphones have been driven with authority, speed and transparency. The sound is...
Disclaimer: I would like to thank www.hifinage.com and Fidue for this review sample. I was supposed...
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I notice it only shows this on the .co.uk site so now even more confusing:
Klipsch Image X7i (II) In Ear Headphones w/ 3-button control and mic - Black £169.99
This is very odd. I know they are suppose to be the same product, but the US (i) version's impedance was listed as 50 ohms (which is really high), vs. the UK (ii) version's of 18 ohms. However, the drivers and everything else was listed to be the same...
I've had a pair of Klipsch Image X7i's but gifted them to a friend this Christmas. It was in a paper packaging similar to the S4i. It seems on the US website the X7i is now in a packaging similar to the X11i. The only difference I noticed between that and the X7i (II) is that the button icons on the Apple remote is copper/orange instead of silver/white on the version I had. I'm not sure about the impedance and how different they sound though.
Edited by stuartfang - 1/2/14 at 3:16am
- X7i vs X7i II - What is the difference?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Rational reasons to love vinyl 43 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Just bought my first pair of decent headphones, looking to learn a... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard 2 by GustavoL1
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by vaibhavp
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)