Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › STEREO PROMOTIONS!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

STEREO PROMOTIONS!!!

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
~Reserved~
Edited by StereoSingapore - 10/2/13 at 12:31am
post #2 of 13

The FiiO E6 isn't a $99 value. 

post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The FiiO E6 isn't a $99 value. 

I think it's Singapore Dollars.

 

Edit.. but even then... indeed, you're right. Unless everything is very expensive there.

S$ 99 = US$78.11.


Edited by zhubajie - 8/7/13 at 4:23am
post #4 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhubajie View Post

I think it's Singapore Dollars.

Edit.. but even then... indeed, you're right. Unless everything is very expensive there.
S$ 99 = US$78.11.
Have you seen the prices of cars over there?
post #5 of 13

cars are cheap...it's the damn taxes that you have to pay there.

Are there taxes on headfi gear?

post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by tan1415 View Post

cars are cheap...it's the damn taxes that you have to pay there.

Are there taxes on headfi gear?

Yeah, on your life force! This stuff seriously wears you out. Reading thread after thread making descisions and getting pulled in.

post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah, on your life force! This stuff seriously wears you out. Reading thread after thread making descisions and getting pulled in.

LOL, may the (life) force be with you, young padwan biggrin.gif

post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The FiiO E6 isn't a $99 value. 

 

This is why i buy all my stuff second hand :( Well maybe MOST stuff i buy second hand.

post #9 of 13
Already saving up to buy ba200 wink.gif
post #10 of 13

At least it looks cheaper than Malaysia

post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamorin View Post

At least it looks cheaper than Malaysia

lol after converting the price is more or less the same T_T

post #12 of 13
Thread Starter 
Promotions updated!
post #13 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhubajie View Post

I think it's Singapore Dollars.

Edit.. but even then... indeed, you're right. Unless everything is very expensive there.
S$ 99 = US$78.11.

I bought my new FiiO Eo6 just for $45 after bargain @farle cityhall, what's with $99?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › STEREO PROMOTIONS!!!