New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

$20 IEM's Recommendations - Page 2

post #16 of 22

+1 ^^^^^^^^

post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post

Definitely go with Philips 3590, it has an amazing bass:

 

 

Can be had for 12$ on Ebay or 8$ on Amazon:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Genuine-Philips-SHE3590BK-Music-Colors-In-Ear-Headphones-Earphones-/181175384099

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE3590BL-10-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B007TRUTHQ

 

You must use the double flange Meelec/Brainwavz tips with it, otherwise you'll be missing a lot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MEElectronics-Eartips-for-Sports-Fi-S6-M6-M6P-A161P-A151-earphones-Black-/130745455297

 

Is it good for Metal/Rock? I know Chillstep and Psy Trance is nice with it. I listen to acoustic and chill downtempo music and I also listen to bands such  as Lamb Of God, Megadeth

post #18 of 22

I listen to.   Liquid Tension Experiment, Megadeth, Metallica, Mendel, Daft Punk, Skrillex, Infection of a DJ.....and so on

 

These have great bass...with neutral mids..and highs...

They fit great as they are very small buds..

Cheap....and easy to find around....

post #19 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post

 

Is it good for Metal/Rock? I know Chillstep and Psy Trance is nice with it. I listen to acoustic and chill downtempo music and I also listen to bands such  as Lamb Of God, Megadeth


They are good for anything.

post #20 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenF View Post


They are good for anything.

 

Cheers, I'm going for them. Buying them from eBay. Thanks man :) And everyone who helped

post #21 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanjent View Post

I listen to.   Liquid Tension Experiment, Megadeth, Metallica, Mendel, Daft Punk, Skrillex, Infection of a DJ.....and so on

 

These have great bass...with neutral mids..and highs...

They fit great as they are very small buds..

Cheap....and easy to find around....

I'm sold :D

post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post

 

Cheers, I'm going for them. Buying them from eBay. Thanks man :) And everyone who helped


You are welcome!

Don't forget to buy the tips - they improve the sound greately.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: