Is it possible to buy se846 in the UK ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productShure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphonetagged by piercer, 8/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) Last post on Today at 7:04 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of Apollo Audio Lab's Viper 6 - 6 BA drivers universal in-ear monitor Last post on 9/6/15 at 10:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 7/13/16 at 7:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Like New SHURE846 [Price Drop] Last post on 2/9/15 at 11:31pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Introduction The Fragrant Zither (TFZ) is a company that I am very fond of. I absolutely loved their previous flagship, the TFZ Series 5 and praised it with very high word. It became one of my...
From the Doukaudio website: "Shenzheng Cavins Technology Co.,LTD has been established since 2014.. We are devoted to design and research of hi-end level of audio equipments under our own brand...
Brainwavz Intro ABOUT US Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range...
Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD A Serious Common Denominator | PREVIOUS REVIEW | REVIEW INDEX | NEXT REVIEW | INTRODUCTION Angles of Approach There’s always been a certain connotation...
http://www.fidue.com/content/view?brand=fidue_en&item=81&core=news Fidue have been active for some years now and they seem to have release great quality products / earphones. Personally,...
Shure SE846 Impressions Thread - Page 27
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not yet. They have been 'coming soon' to the UK for 6 months! I wish I could come for that long :)
Best estimate is end of year, maybe before xmas.
BTW Lady Gaga's new album, ArtPop, is a fantastic recording for testing out quality of the bass. First track, for example, the synth bassline is delicate and full both, it's going to sound either highly impactful or muddy, depending on the quality of your transducer. Definitely check this out with the SE846!
Edited by spook76 - 11/12/13 at 7:33am
LOL. Let's not let Gaga or Bieber sidetrack this thread. Does anyone have any extensive experience with the Shure SE530 and now own the SE846 to have an opinion about what kind of upgrade, in terms of timbre, soundstage, layering/texture, density, and PRaT with the SE846 over the SE530?
I have owned the SE530 for more than 5 years and I can describe them as non-fatiguing, as the treble is rolled off quite a bit; musical and best with vocals, as the mid-range is sweet; but details can be muddy, and can sound a bit "thick". I don't consider them lacking in bass, as I'm not a basshead, but the definition can be improved.
How can you describe the sonics upgrades with the SE846 over the SE530? I think more people may own the SE535 rather than the previous version, and what sort of difference was with the SE535 over the 530? (I will try to make the extrapolation within my head, ha ha.)
I put the black filters on this morning (the "warm" ones). Now I'm clucking myself on the head for not trying them sooner. The black filters are the better ones for vocals (to me) yielding an overall thicker note. They may end up being my favorite.
Are you listening the earphone or reading the chart? :D
Of course I'm listening, but I'm not a huge fan of changing the filters because it's rather annoying to get the screws/nozzles on as tightly as they came originally. Perhaps I'm just mechanically retarded.
I initially had the same problem. Just make sure you line up the red marks on the nozzle and the IEM itself.
- Shure SE846 Impressions Thread
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 5 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 (2nd Generation) 8 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 9 minutes ago
- › TFZ Balance 2M by ustinj
- › Nobsound NS-01E Mini Tube Headphone Amplifier Stereo HiFi Amp Audio... by crabdog
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by Wokei
- › Lindemann musicbook:10 DSD by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by DynamikeB
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by Army-Firedawg
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by Johannus
- › LZ-A4 by peter123
- › Etymotic ER4XR by leaky74
- › Etymotic ER4SR by leaky74
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear