Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Shure SE846 Impressions Thread - Page 255

post #3811 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell4500 View Post
 

I just listened to Copacabana on these. It was an experience. 


Barry Manilow? Say it ain't so. (Still it's not Beiber)

post #3812 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty Burns View Post
 


Barry Manilow? Say it ain't so. (Still it's not Beiber)

But that bass line - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJTBfbQoTNk

post #3813 of 8418
After waiting For 6 Month , yeterday i decided to buy Shure SE 846

The reason For waiting from First Batch hast a Lot problem With chanel imbalance
The latest Batch is better now

I want Share Out The box pictures

Impression i Will post later on After Burn In :









Edited by rudi0504 - 6/27/14 at 9:58pm
post #3814 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

After waiting For 6 Month , yeterday i decided to buy Shure SE 846

The reason For waiting from First Batch hast a Lot problem With chanel imbalance
The latest Batch is better now

I want Share Out The box pictures

Impression i Will post later on After Burn In :


]

Congrats Rudi, the Asian edition packaging is very diff from the us version, seems like its missing the nice pelican case, but anyway that's not important. I do hope u get a custom sleeves for these as the sound with custom and stock are widely diff, so much so that I thought I am listening to a diff iem altogether. Since u have the universal Roxanne, I am really curious on some comparison between the 2.

Enjoy your se846 brother..
post #3815 of 8418

Upgrade complete...I am just happy it was a success.  8s it is.  

post #3816 of 8418

I haven't had any problem with the headphones specifically. I've had to switch out stock cables twice and it looks like i will just stick to the stock cable I just had to ask to see if anyone else had any recommendations. 

 

Thanks :)

post #3817 of 8418

suggestion? Deoxit and Ted allen cables. Delight.

post #3818 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey36 View Post

I haven't had any problem with the headphones specifically. I've had to switch out stock cables twice and it looks like i will just stick to the stock cable I just had to ask to see if anyone else had any recommendations. 

Thanks smily_headphones1.gif

Ted Allen or moon audio cable.. Both sound better than stock IMO. ted's cable is more flexible and lighter.
post #3819 of 8418

looking forward to your impressions Rudi, SE846 with the Zx1, then with Hugo... your thoughts on other totl IEM's in comparison would also be welcomed. :beerchug: 


Edited by OK-Guy - 6/28/14 at 1:41am
post #3820 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Coupe View Post

Upgrade complete...I am just happy it was a success.  8s it is.  

Resistance is and was futile.
post #3821 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiowood View Post


Congrats Rudi, the Asian edition packaging is very diff from the us version, seems like its missing the nice pelican case, but anyway that's not important. I do hope u get a custom sleeves for these as the sound with custom and stock are widely diff, so much so that I thought I am listening to a diff iem altogether. Since u have the universal Roxanne, I am really curious on some comparison between the 2.

Enjoy your se846 brother..

What are the sonic differences between stock and custom?

post #3822 of 8418

sad i still looking for DAP pair with my SE846 :(

 

any advice and suggestion  

 

Thanks

post #3823 of 8418

Updated review with "Full Shell" Sensaphonics Custom Sleeve in Crystal Blue impressions and pictures.  Enjoy! :popcorn:

post #3824 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuyDude View Post
 

 

 

If you want to visualize it, move your arm up and down slowly but steadily, about once per second. That's a subwoofer. Now do that while "tapping" the air with your hand in smaller vibrations, say, 10 times for each one "cycle" of your arm. That is, in effect, a speaker playing a low and a high frequency at the same time. That's how speakers play music. You can see why it'd be easier to have one speaker doing the slow movement and another doing the fast. 

 

 I believe that this exciting, incisive explanation deserves its own instructional video, perhaps to be sold right alongside those Great Courses videos given by award-winning college professors.

 

For the good of the cause, I hereby volunteer to film a dramatic reenactment of the above paragraph, subject to the following remuneration:

 

* Receipt of a new pair of Shure SE 846s;

* Front-page billing of my instructional video on head-fi.org.

 

I am especially skilled in making such videos.  To date, my credits include:

 

*  How to play piano despite years of lessons;

*  Do-it-yourself car repair (the entire chapter of the series entitled "Don't Let This Happen to You!")

 

I stand on alert, ready to spring into the service of fellow head-fiers.

post #3825 of 8418
Quote:
Originally Posted by pekingduck View Post

What are the sonic differences between stock and custom?
See this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/723306/review-sensaphonics-custom-sleeves-in-crystal-blue-for-the-shure-se846/0_100
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread