- 2 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Fiio X3 2nd generation preview Disclaimer: before jumping into the device itself, I have to talk a little bit about myself. I am still an amateur on the subject of sound quality, but I’ll...
They re absoultely amazing I srsly reccomend you buy them listening to songs with them are like hearing the artists in real life its honestly amazing!
As my wife will tell you, at just about every major audio show I attend I buy something (shocker right?). There’s something cool about looking at my pieces of gear and thinking about the show...
So i bought the DT 880 250 Ohm Pro model. I also have KEf m200 in ears, a pair of AKG k450. I owned Audio Technica m30, Sennheiser Momentum on ear and Beyerdynamic dt 770 80 Ohm. The difference is...
Introduction Over the past year, Audiofly released their "Performance" range of IEMs, designed by musicians as stage monitors. A while back I had a chance to sample the top of the range AF180 and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Upgrading to V-Moda M100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the v moda m100 and love them. They are extremely portable and very comfortable for me, although I have heard it can be somewhat uncomfortable if you have larger ears. As for being easy to drive, I don't know because I've found that they still sound great without an amp. If you like deep, great bass along with awesome highs and good mids, then you will love the v modas.
This is a good plan, and I can tell you that the comfort issue with the M-100 is really overrated. Try to see if you can test the Moementum and get comfortable, and if that works for you, then you will have no problem with the M-100. If you want to keep your budget low, then the Sony MDR-1R is a good alternative at only $200. However, if you do decide to get the M-100, then I strongly suggest you get the BoomPro Mic with it for Skype and games.
- Upgrading to V-Moda M100
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 vs. AKG Q701; is the HD650 worth getting? 5 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › IC: Final Audio Design Lab 1 UK/EU 7 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by m1ku
- › Monster PowerBeats Sport Headphones by HeadPhones ON
- › ALO Audio - The New Rx by mscott58
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by bodopopa
- › Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Headphones by Woodhouse
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by hakushondaimao
- › Ray Samuels P-51 Mustang by Zennheiser
- › FiiO E17 by Zennheiser
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2