- 2 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 2/11/15 at 1:07am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones/earphones with a similar sound signature as Sennheiser IE80s Last post on 2/19/15 at 12:32pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice on a new set of headphones and more - Seriously needing help Last post on Yesterday at 9:46 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Upgrading to V-Moda M100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the v moda m100 and love them. They are extremely portable and very comfortable for me, although I have heard it can be somewhat uncomfortable if you have larger ears. As for being easy to drive, I don't know because I've found that they still sound great without an amp. If you like deep, great bass along with awesome highs and good mids, then you will love the v modas.
This is a good plan, and I can tell you that the comfort issue with the M-100 is really overrated. Try to see if you can test the Moementum and get comfortable, and if that works for you, then you will have no problem with the M-100. If you want to keep your budget low, then the Sony MDR-1R is a good alternative at only $200. However, if you do decide to get the M-100, then I strongly suggest you get the BoomPro Mic with it for Skype and games.
- Upgrading to V-Moda M100
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 41 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 49 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3