- 2 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-Moda M100 or Audio Technica ATH-M40X? Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Disappointed by bass in Sony MDR-1R's Last post on 5/28/15 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Closed Home Headphones with Bass? Last post on 2/12/15 at 9:33am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking for advice in choosing a new DAP Last post on 2/10/15 at 1:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
Upgrading to V-Moda M100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the v moda m100 and love them. They are extremely portable and very comfortable for me, although I have heard it can be somewhat uncomfortable if you have larger ears. As for being easy to drive, I don't know because I've found that they still sound great without an amp. If you like deep, great bass along with awesome highs and good mids, then you will love the v modas.
This is a good plan, and I can tell you that the comfort issue with the M-100 is really overrated. Try to see if you can test the Moementum and get comfortable, and if that works for you, then you will have no problem with the M-100. If you want to keep your budget low, then the Sony MDR-1R is a good alternative at only $200. However, if you do decide to get the M-100, then I strongly suggest you get the BoomPro Mic with it for Skype and games.
- Upgrading to V-Moda M100
- › Three Word Story 16 seconds ago
- › Ortofon e-Q5 Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for ~$60 headphones for home use on a PC without a... 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3