- 2 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Need help on a predicament! Last post on Today at 8:54 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 3:15 am in Headphones (full-size)
- v moda m100 Last post on 9/15/14 at 12:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser Momentum or V-Moda M-100 Last post on 9/11/14 at 9:58am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- V Moda Crossfade M100 questions. Last post on 9/15/14 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Upgrading to V-Moda M100
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the v moda m100 and love them. They are extremely portable and very comfortable for me, although I have heard it can be somewhat uncomfortable if you have larger ears. As for being easy to drive, I don't know because I've found that they still sound great without an amp. If you like deep, great bass along with awesome highs and good mids, then you will love the v modas.
This is a good plan, and I can tell you that the comfort issue with the M-100 is really overrated. Try to see if you can test the Moementum and get comfortable, and if that works for you, then you will have no problem with the M-100. If you want to keep your budget low, then the Sony MDR-1R is a good alternative at only $200. However, if you do decide to get the M-100, then I strongly suggest you get the BoomPro Mic with it for Skype and games.
- Upgrading to V-Moda M100
- › Fiio x3 vs Fiio x5 or other help please? 7 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 33 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 38 seconds ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Harmon Kardon Harkar BT or...? 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)