For the same price, Studios every time, less sub bass, but overall more pleasant to listen to. However the Studios are at least $250, so LP2
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP2 matte black headphones FOR SALE (Vmoda) Last post on 10/21/13 at 5:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- V-MODA Crossfade LP vs sennheiser Last post on 10/19/13 at 3:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Bass: solid, balanced and extended with excellent pitch. Can be Stygian and prodigious with the right recordings. Midrange: clear, coherent, tonally complex and saturated. Vocals are rendered with...
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe better...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2 - Page 3
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm gonna say save yourself the money and either get these
or get the lp's but burn them in for about 300hours
Jad5122 i wish i could have seen this before you made a purchase if you wernt Bias on brand if you would have tried sonys x10 for a bass headphone it dont get any better.
deffinatly if you are gonna spring for an amp. matched with the Fiio E11 or E12 and an E9 lod hook up on ipod nano gen 1-4 or a touch the sound you get is similar to a suberban with 8 twelves
and ten thousand watts ...... cant find much better for bass!!!
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DAC Bottleneck? 11 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 48 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-6 Prototypes 56 seconds ago
- › Do you take good headphones with you when you go out? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Xenos XOHA Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude