For the same price, Studios every time, less sub bass, but overall more pleasant to listen to. However the Studios are at least $250, so LP2
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on Today at 2:17 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on Today at 1:55 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP2 matte black headphones FOR SALE (Vmoda) Last post on 10/21/13 at 5:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2 - Page 3
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm gonna say save yourself the money and either get these
or get the lp's but burn them in for about 300hours
Jad5122 i wish i could have seen this before you made a purchase if you wernt Bias on brand if you would have tried sonys x10 for a bass headphone it dont get any better.
deffinatly if you are gonna spring for an amp. matched with the Fiio E11 or E12 and an E9 lod hook up on ipod nano gen 1-4 or a touch the sound you get is similar to a suberban with 8 twelves
and ten thousand watts ...... cant find much better for bass!!!
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 4 seconds ago
- › Just received my Westone W2's 23 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 26 seconds ago
- › WTB: Metrum Acoustics Hex 1 minute ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Need something good for working out... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › ~$100-$175 IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi