That is a good option for US70,00 but in matter of sound quality, not only the bass, but highs and mids, soundstage... go for the LP2
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- V-MODA Crossfade LP for $79.99 at amazon.ca is worth that price? Last post on 12/13/13 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2 - Page 2
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
All these headphones are emphasized for bass. However, the LP has been reviewed as very muddy sounding. The LP2 is a refined LP that is cleaner and more detailed, with a less muddy bass. It has been reviewed to be considerably better than the LP.
Give a try to the AKG K67 by Tiesto, they have good sound, good soundstage, good bass, are comfortable, and cost US75,00
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 13 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 16 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 55 seconds ago
- › To Bluetooth or not to Bluetooth 3 minutes ago
- › Recommending Hifiman HE-400 or Philips X1 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude