- 86 Posts. Joined 6/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP2 matte black headphones FOR SALE (Vmoda) Last post on 10/21/13 at 5:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2 - Page 2
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Find some XB500's if all you care about is bass.
Technically discontinued, but they are still available on Amazon. More bass than LP2, more bass than Beats. Also, incredibly comfy.
All these headphones are emphasized for bass. However, the LP has been reviewed as very muddy sounding. The LP2 is a refined LP that is cleaner and more detailed, with a less muddy bass. It has been reviewed to be considerably better than the LP.
Give a try to the AKG K67 by Tiesto, they have good sound, good soundstage, good bass, are comfortable, and cost US75,00
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Nick Saban Texas Press Conference 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Master-5/6/8/9 balanced head amp/ preamp 1 minute ago
- › Review: Philips CitiScape Uptown (Updated Sept 18, 2012) 2 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2, plus comparisons (Added ER4S) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Time for new on-ear headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › In search of good headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe