Title says it really. Do not give me other recommendations just opinions on the two above. I can buy either for $110. I only listen to hip hop and rap. I like bass. So which one is it? I only really care about bass and you can give me #### for it all you want. I will be using them in the gym only pretty much.
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP2 matte black headphones FOR SALE (Vmoda) Last post on 10/21/13 at 5:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Sound Quality Straight out of the box, it sounded great, pretty much like the original CAL!. I’ve done over 100 hours of burn-in. DAC is FiiO E10. As I mentioned in one of the posts, it reminded...
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have had both, The studios are a tad better but because of the battery hassel; Go for the LP. They are built better and look much nicer. That said both sound like absolute crapola.
Hi, I have a V-Moda M-100, it is a High Quality headphone, great bass and clean highs, has a good noise isolation, doesn't need batteries and is military tested, very resistent. You can customise your headphone if you buy on their website. Same price of the Studios
Beats has an overpowering bass that ruins the music, needs battery for a bad noise cancelling and is very weak, breaks very easyly.
It is not a complete review, but I wanted to give you a little help.
Here is the M-100 thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc
It is the same price of the studios, but if you are talking about the solos....
People say the mixr's are pretty good, very durable, good sound(for beats), but it is not very comfortable, BUT any headphone from V-Moda is better
Edited by DeeToti - 8/3/13 at 2:44pm
I'd stay away from the m100, I own them and can tell you they suck for the asking price. Big bass at average quality and a horrible congested sound(typical in closed phones but even more so due to the muffled SQ) The crossfade LP2 are better value then the m100. If you really want quality the m80 is the best of the .v modas The beats mixr mentioned above are quite ok sounding if you can get them cheap, they feel horrible on the head though! very tight. The dt770 is the headphone for you, excellent bass very big bass as well. vocals sound very good and they have a good soundstage! only problem is they don't look the best but man they sound incredible.
I know plenty who feel the same way. If the m100 was a quarter of the price then that is a bit better. Out of the phones I have owned and still do they are one of the worse. That said they are lovely looking phones with some good build quality. If they can make the m100 with something like the mad dogs sound i'd be all over it!
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Recommend me a set of headphones 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: B&W P7, PSB M4U2, Momentum, MDR-1R, QC15, DT1350,... 1 minute ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 1 minute ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › >>>Anasz' whole system clearance!!<<< 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi