Title says it really. Do not give me other recommendations just opinions on the two above. I can buy either for $110. I only listen to hip hop and rap. I like bass. So which one is it? I only really care about bass and you can give me #### for it all you want. I will be using them in the gym only pretty much.
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- V-MODA Crossfade LP for $79.99 at amazon.ca is worth that price? Last post on 12/13/13 at 9:08am in Headphones (full-size)
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I have a V-Moda M-100, it is a High Quality headphone, great bass and clean highs, has a good noise isolation, doesn't need batteries and is military tested, very resistent. You can customise your headphone if you buy on their website. Same price of the Studios
Beats has an overpowering bass that ruins the music, needs battery for a bad noise cancelling and is very weak, breaks very easyly.
It is not a complete review, but I wanted to give you a little help.
Here is the M-100 thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc
It is the same price of the studios, but if you are talking about the solos....
People say the mixr's are pretty good, very durable, good sound(for beats), but it is not very comfortable, BUT any headphone from V-Moda is better
Edited by DeeToti - 8/3/13 at 2:44pm
Find some XB500's if all you care about is bass.
Technically discontinued, but they are still available on Amazon. More bass than LP2, more bass than Beats. Also, incredibly comfy.
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 27 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 34 seconds ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 36 seconds ago
- › V-Moda XS Review!- Fantastic all arounder= small, comfortable,... 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Furman Elite-15 PF power conditioner 2 minutes ago
- › Is the V moda XS or M 100 more comfortable? 3 minutes ago
- › RSA The Lightning F-35, fully balanced portable amp Review: 35 more... 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude