Title says it really. Do not give me other recommendations just opinions on the two above. I can buy either for $110. I only listen to hip hop and rap. I like bass. So which one is it? I only really care about bass and you can give me #### for it all you want. I will be using them in the gym only pretty much.
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda Crossfade LP2 matte black headphones FOR SALE (Vmoda) Last post on 10/21/13 at 5:02pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
AK120 I feel like there is an epidemic looming over the heads of most Hi-Fi audio music player designers. Most just can't seem to get it right and so few end up with a solid...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have had both, The studios are a tad better but because of the battery hassel; Go for the LP. They are built better and look much nicer. That said both sound like absolute crapola.
Hi, I have a V-Moda M-100, it is a High Quality headphone, great bass and clean highs, has a good noise isolation, doesn't need batteries and is military tested, very resistent. You can customise your headphone if you buy on their website. Same price of the Studios
Beats has an overpowering bass that ruins the music, needs battery for a bad noise cancelling and is very weak, breaks very easyly.
It is not a complete review, but I wanted to give you a little help.
Here is the M-100 thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc
It is the same price of the studios, but if you are talking about the solos....
People say the mixr's are pretty good, very durable, good sound(for beats), but it is not very comfortable, BUT any headphone from V-Moda is better
Edited by DeeToti - 8/3/13 at 2:44pm
I'd stay away from the m100, I own them and can tell you they suck for the asking price. Big bass at average quality and a horrible congested sound(typical in closed phones but even more so due to the muffled SQ) The crossfade LP2 are better value then the m100. If you really want quality the m80 is the best of the .v modas The beats mixr mentioned above are quite ok sounding if you can get them cheap, they feel horrible on the head though! very tight. The dt770 is the headphone for you, excellent bass very big bass as well. vocals sound very good and they have a good soundstage! only problem is they don't look the best but man they sound incredible.
I know plenty who feel the same way. If the m100 was a quarter of the price then that is a bit better. Out of the phones I have owned and still do they are one of the worse. That said they are lovely looking phones with some good build quality. If they can make the m100 with something like the mad dogs sound i'd be all over it!
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 10 seconds ago
- › Audition Darth Beyer 14 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 36 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 47 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 1 minute ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 5 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 6 minutes ago
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe