Title says it really. Do not give me other recommendations just opinions on the two above. I can buy either for $110. I only listen to hip hop and rap. I like bass. So which one is it? I only really care about bass and you can give me #### for it all you want. I will be using them in the gym only pretty much.
- productV-MODA LP2tagged by System, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp with clear bass? Last post on 1/25/14 at 12:41am in Portable Headphone Amps
- LIMITED TIME V-MODA LP FOR $70 Last post on 12/8/13 at 2:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V MODA CROSSDADE LP $70 AMAZON.COM TODAY ONLY Last post on 12/8/13 at 1:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-moda lp2 and amp? Last post on 11/20/13 at 7:25am in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
The Sennheiser HD280 that I'm reviewing do not belong to me, they're presumably a couple years old (I didn't ask) and in good condition aside from a couple scratches on the earcups. I was curious...
Disclaimer The FR is a review sample sent from Noble Audio. The reviewer was compensated in the form of a ridiculously cool and form-fitting Noble Audio shirt. Introduction Despite humans...
Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
Poll Results: Which has more and louder bass??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I have a V-Moda M-100, it is a High Quality headphone, great bass and clean highs, has a good noise isolation, doesn't need batteries and is military tested, very resistent. You can customise your headphone if you buy on their website. Same price of the Studios
Beats has an overpowering bass that ruins the music, needs battery for a bad noise cancelling and is very weak, breaks very easyly.
It is not a complete review, but I wanted to give you a little help.
Here is the M-100 thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/592389/v-moda-m-100-discussion-feedback-reviews-pics-etc
It is the same price of the studios, but if you are talking about the solos....
People say the mixr's are pretty good, very durable, good sound(for beats), but it is not very comfortable, BUT any headphone from V-Moda is better
Edited by DeeToti - 8/3/13 at 2:44pm
Find some XB500's if all you care about is bass.
Technically discontinued, but they are still available on Amazon. More bass than LP2, more bass than Beats. Also, incredibly comfy.
- Beats Studio vs V moda Crossfade LP2
- › Help with buying Headphones/In ears 55 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560: From CES to Pre-Launch 1 minute ago
- › Is this a good deal ? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 5 minutes ago
- › MiniWatt N1 Tube Amp (Anodized Black Color) For Full Range/High... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 6 minutes ago
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob