Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › NEW! Redesigned 2013 Beats by Dre Studio v2 in RED & WHITE unboxing. #NewBeatsStudio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NEW! Redesigned 2013 Beats by Dre Studio v2 in RED & WHITE unboxing. #NewBeatsStudio - Page 5

post #61 of 94
Both of your reviews and videos are a joy to watch.
post #62 of 94

I'm hoping someone can eventually do a comparison between these and other popular noise cancelling or good isolation over ears.

post #63 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by wafflezz View Post
 

I'm hoping someone can eventually do a comparison between these and other popular noise cancelling or good isolation over ears.

 

Ahem.....

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/672743/comparisons-psb-m4u2-momentum-mdr-1r-qc15-beats-executive-dt1350-ue9000-beats-studio-2013-kef-m500-and-skullcandy-aviators

 

;)

post #64 of 94

how does beats solo hd compare to sony zx600? i mean the soundstage.

post #65 of 94

I am still waiting, I wanna know how the New Beats do when compared to a true high quality headphone. 

24.gif

post #66 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulanjiji View Post
 

I am still waiting, I wanna know how the New Beats do when compared to a true high quality headphone. 

24.gif

 

Why would anyone do that?  It's not the market for Beats.  I can tell you that the new Studio's sound will not disappoint most open-minded headphone enthusiast.  Take one home and try it.  Apple has a generous 14 days return policy.  A in-store demo won't give you the full experience because the ipods running them plays low quality MP3 files and music you may not know.

Reply
post #67 of 94
I got myself a pair yesterday. Great bass response, present mids and highs with little to no harshness (equalizer turns these into reference headphones) easily beats the m50 in comfortability, portability, aesthetics, sound is subjective however. But imo sounds better since the sound is richer and not as tinny
post #68 of 94
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiioforMeOh View Post

I got myself a pair yesterday. Great bass response, present mids and highs with little to no harshness (equalizer turns these into reference headphones) easily beats the m50 in comfortability, portability, aesthetics, sound is subjective however. But imo sounds better since the sound is richer and not as tinny

 

I'm glad you got one to try for yourself.  I'm enjoying mine right now as I write this. :D

Reply
post #69 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528 View Post

I'm glad you got one to try for yourself.  I'm enjoying mine right now as I write this. biggrin.gif

However I have one concern, how long will it be before the battery starts to go bad? Like a cellphone battery I'm afraid it might lose its ability to hold its charge over time (happens after awhile with all rechargeable electronics, and beats is not releasing new batteries any time soon)
post #70 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiioforMeOh View Post


However I have one concern, how long will it be before the battery starts to go bad? Like a cellphone battery I'm afraid it might lose its ability to hold its charge over time (happens after awhile with all rechargeable electronics, and beats is not releasing new batteries any time soon)

 

In the last 8 years I have had a cell phone I have never had to replace a battery. 2 smartphones and 2 feature phones. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Not to mention they generally cost around $10

post #71 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukEM22 View Post

In the last 8 years I have had a cell phone I have never had to replace a battery. 2 smartphones and 2 feature phones. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Not to mention they generally cost around $10
I see, well that helps. Hopefully its also the case with these headphones.
post #72 of 94

Posted a comparison between the new Studios and the M50

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/683959/new-beats-studios-2013-vs-audio-technica-ath-m50

post #73 of 94
Thread Starter 
Check out my video on the new Eminem edition. See it on my channel.


Edited by HiFiGuy528 - 10/2/13 at 6:32am
Reply
post #74 of 94
Great review as always! But meh to the white cable. The m50 I used to have was white and the cable turned plaque yellow :/ still a very attractive headphone nonetheless.
post #75 of 94

people who makes fun of beats will be surprised how good the beats new studio is...

 

 

 

Red is Beats' Fr response

 

New Beats Studio VS Sennhieser HD25

 

 

New Beats Studio VS Sony MDR-1R

 

 

New Beats Studio VS Sennhieser Momentum on ear

 

New Beats Studio VS Sennhieser momentum Over ear

 

 

 

Beats defiantly outperforms Sony MDR-1R.

 

Its close battle with HD25 and Momentum Over ears (Beats has better THD response then Momentum Over ear)

 

So Measurement proves that New Studio actually sounds good~


Edited by skfktkwjs - 10/10/13 at 3:10am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › NEW! Redesigned 2013 Beats by Dre Studio v2 in RED & WHITE unboxing. #NewBeatsStudio