Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Battlefield 4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 4 - Page 5

post #61 of 286

Latest PC client patch is out along with a new server side update.

 

Some release notes taken from the Reddit thread:

 

Jan 13 PC Game Update Notes

-Various fixes for improving general stability

-Fixed a memory leak issue occurring after level shutdowns, which could result in a out-of-memory crash in longer play sessions

-Additional fix for the “sound loop” deadlock when running High/Ultra graphics settings

-Added a warning for using Legacy AMD drivers that were out of date

-Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done

-Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated

-Fix for Asian users unable to start Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1

-Normalized repair rates across all vehicles.

-Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)

-Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members

-Fixed a bug where a Main Battle Tank Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera

-Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons.

-Stealth Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other. F35 & J-20 are slightly more agile, Su-50 is less agile.

-Attack Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other, and all 3 are now slightly less agile than earlier

-Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch

-Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs

-Fix for player spawning under the map when deploying on Lancang Dam

-Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker

post #62 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjapirate9901 View Post
 

Latest PC client patch is out along with a new server side update.

 

Some release notes taken from the Reddit thread:

 

Jan 13 PC Game Update Notes

-Various fixes for improving general stability

-Fixed a memory leak issue occurring after level shutdowns, which could result in a out-of-memory crash in longer play sessions

-Additional fix for the “sound loop” deadlock when running High/Ultra graphics settings

-Added a warning for using Legacy AMD drivers that were out of date

-Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done

-Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated

-Fix for Asian users unable to start Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1

-Normalized repair rates across all vehicles.

-Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the soldier was hurt)

-Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members

-Fixed a bug where a Main Battle Tank Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera

-Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons.

-Stealth Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other. F35 & J-20 are slightly more agile, Su-50 is less agile.

-Attack Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other, and all 3 are now slightly less agile than earlier

-Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch

-Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs

-Fix for player spawning under the map when deploying on Lancang Dam

-Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker

More problems than that shown..dawnbreaker freezes and sometimes cruise missiles cause the game to freeze..plus the collision detections still garbage..and how may times have you left someone on 1% health?


Edited by martin vegas - 1/13/14 at 9:48am
post #63 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin vegas View Post
 

More problems than that shown..dawnbreaker freezes and sometimes cruise missiles cause the game to freeze..plus the collision detections still garbage..and how may times have you left someone on 1% health?

Might want to update GPU drivers if you haven't done already. I haven't had any of those problems since early launch.

Except for hit-detection, which have also greatly improved for me with low-ping matches.

post #64 of 286

I'm getting a bit of a BF4 itch. Haven't played in a while...

 

Any takers on PS4?

post #65 of 286

Leaving people on 0% health now after the update!

post #66 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post
 

I'm getting a bit of a BF4 itch. Haven't played in a while...

 

Any takers on PS4?

 

You know I am always down Infamous! I'll be on all night.

post #67 of 286
I have really been enjoying this game. More so than any BF before it, even the Wake Island demo.

I play pretty often and there's usually some folks in the OCN teams peak server to chat with.

Feel free to add me, but be warned, I am very vocal. ^_^
post #68 of 286

Game is still buggy as hell. I don't expect it to be really playable till end of the year. 

 

Yesterday when playing, I got into a 1 on 1 firefight with someone. He killed me even though I shot the crap out of him. After I died it said he had 0 health in the kill card.     -__-

post #69 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by damstr View Post
 

Game is still buggy as hell. I don't expect it to be really playable till end of the year. 

 

Yesterday when playing, I got into a 1 on 1 firefight with someone. He killed me even though I shot the crap out of him. After I died it said he had 0 health in the kill card.     -__-

 

Yeah that's a known bug... Played a few rounds earlier today and I noticed that a few times. The enemy does have some health left, it just shows 0% for whatever reason.

post #70 of 286

Just ordered a pair of K612s...

 

Can't wait to try them on some good ol' BF4!

post #71 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Just ordered a pair of K612s...

Can't wait to try them on some good ol' BF4!
R these closed or open as im in a noisy room
Let us know how they go
post #72 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosse33 View Post

R these closed or open as im in a noisy room
Let us know how they go

Dude, I see you all over the place. As I just mentioned in the other thread, just get the soundmagic HP100 if you really need a closed headphone. Above average soundstage, great immersion, above average positional accuracy.

You're not going to find a better closed headphone to game with at under $200, so call it a day and just get it.

The K612 is open...
Edited by Change is Good - 1/19/14 at 1:40pm
post #73 of 286

I just got a pair of Sony MDR-MA900's in today so I'll see how these stack up to the K702 (full disclosure, I'm not a big fan of it's overall sound signature) for gaming.

post #74 of 286

Yo INFAMOUS_CARTEL,

 

The K601 I have sound nice and spacious with BF4. The K612 should be the same way. The bass is tight but relaxed in it's presence and never overbearing. It has the right amount of impact. They sound much more relaxed than your Shure's so I think that might be a plus.

 

OH...AND ABOUT TIME AKG CAME BACK WITH THE K6** LINE!

post #75 of 286

Thanks man! They just shipped and will be here Thursday! :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Battlefield 4