or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Battlefield 4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Battlefield 4 - Page 15

post #211 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

Had a pretty good round tonight. 7k points in rush is probably the 2nd highest I have gotten in rush, earlier this week I got a 9.5k 11k (looked at stats) round with 33 kills and 11 deaths. This was a way harder team though. The Val clan was made up mostly of level 100s. Sadly we lost on the last objective :frown:. If I would have had a winning bonus, this probably would have come close to my highest. I have been playing really well with the ACE 52, and have been getting a 1.5-2.0+ kdr every round while playing the objective and reviving/healing people.

 

Started using the angle grip and unlocked the Kobra sight, and have been laying down my shots way more consistently.

 

*

 

 

EDIT: Anybody see this yet? 

What console are you playing on?

post #212 of 325

The PS4 I added you a couple of days ago lol.

post #213 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

The PS4 I added you a couple of days ago lol.


Thanks.. that was you who said head-fi then!

post #214 of 325

Woohoo, new personal best rush high score. My skill level is the highest its ever been at 416. Which is pretty good looking at the leader boards.

 

*

 

And a couple of other good games. The last one was not impressive score wise, but I did a hell of a job holding off the last two objectives for a decent amount of time. I actually got a recording of that one, unlike my high score games in which never want to record :mad:.

 

*

 

*

post #215 of 325

Not my personal best as far as score... but pretty damn worthy of a screenshot...

 

post #216 of 325

Man I wished I switched to the ACE 52 CQB earlier. I have been playing ridiculously well with it. My stats have increased dramatically since I have used this.  For instance my KDR increased from 1.22 to 1.31, and my skill level was at or below 300 now I hit a peak of 462 today. The gun simply fits my place style perfectly, and it certainly makes attacking/defending M-Coms a lot easier.

 

*

 

Also had another 10k rush round, granted the other team was pretty easy.

*


Edited by gamefreak054 - 4/12/14 at 12:31am
post #217 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

Man I wished I switched to the ACE 52 CQB earlier. I have been playing ridiculously well with it. My stats have increased dramatically since I have used this.  For instance my KDR increased from 1.22 to 1.31, and my skill level was at or below 300 now I hit a peak of 462 today. The gun simply fits my place style perfectly, and it certainly makes attacking/defending M-Coms a lot easier.

 

*

 

Also had another 10k rush round, granted the other team was pretty easy.

*

 I tried the ace cqb for a while unlocked the sights and ergo grip but then went back to my ak5c angled grip green laser..i mainly play conquest and conquest large and I prefer the ak5c for them maps..i go back to my ace23 for flood zone,,playing it by myself is what's spoiling it for me a bit now and the lag(one in every two games i am getting lag on ps4,it was one in twenty on pc) dying way too many times!


Edited by martin vegas - 4/12/14 at 8:34am
post #218 of 325

I used the AK5C for a long time, but I have the ACE 52 and I am so much better at it. The AK5C is stable for longer distance gun fights, in which I was never really any good at anyways, but its power/rof is what made me really struggle against certain players sometimes. I really had to catch people off guard otherwise something like a sub machine gun would tear me apart.

 

That is so strange. I hardly have any lag problems. Maybe its the bigger games causing it. There is only 32 players in normal rush. The only time I have had lag troubles is when I tried uploading a video at the same time.

 

People online always complain about how broken this game is, but I honestly have not run into many problems at al.


Edited by gamefreak054 - 4/12/14 at 11:52am
post #219 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
 

I used the AK5C for a long time, but I have the ACE 52 and I am so much better at it. The AK5C is stable for longer distance gun fights, in which I was never really any good at anyways, but its power/rof is what made me really struggle against certain players sometimes. I really had to catch people off guard otherwise something like a sub machine gun would tear me apart.

 

That is so strange. I hardly have any lag problems. Maybe its the bigger games causing it. There is only 32 players in normal rush. The only time I have had lag troubles is when I tried uploading a video at the same time.

 

People online always complain about how broken this game is, but I honestly have not run into many problems at al.


I have went back to the ace cqb because I am playing death match now with no lag..i am trying to unlock the angled grip playing with the ergo at the moment..it's the lag on the 64 player servers.. you play rush you probably never see it..try a couple of games of conquest large and see how bad the lag is..it's that bad that dice are having to update the servers soon!


Edited by martin vegas - 4/12/14 at 1:46pm
post #220 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin vegas View Post
 


I have went back to the ace cqb because I am playing death match now with no lag..i am trying to unlock the angled grip playing with the ergo at the moment..it's the lag on the 64 player servers.. you play rush you probably never see it..try a couple of games of conquest large and see how bad the lag is..it's that bad that dice are having to update the servers soon!

I tried it once just to see if I could get on a AA gun (for black tiger camo), and I could certainly see the lag everyone is complaining about. I tried using the tank as well, but I kept on getting blown up in like 5 seconds. I suck at using vehicles so Black tiger is probably not worth my time. Blue tiger is good enough for me until I get the new quick response camo.

post #221 of 325
Theres 2 types of lag in bf4: one is the inherent lag caused by the 20hz netcode which is more of a microstutter that makes enemy models move in a jerky fashion, the other is intermittent lag caused by connection problems. If you play a game like cs 1.6 and you can notice the difference between 20hz tick and 100hz tick server. Interp cant fully compensate for the low tick rate.
post #222 of 325

It's been a good 5 months since I last played and now there's a freaking megalodon? Wow. 

post #223 of 325

Consistency...

 

post #224 of 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by opteamist View Post
 

It's been a good 5 months since I last played and now there's a freaking megalodon? Wow. 

Lol, you get to ride it too...

 

Jk, but it would have been awesome. It is definitely one of the cooler easter eggs out there.

 

 

Also I started using the silencer again. I started getting away with some nonsense I shouldn't have when I used the silencer. This was my first game reverting to it-

*

It was my highest killing game so far, with a decent score as well.


Edited by gamefreak054 - 4/13/14 at 12:57am
post #225 of 325

Oh dear.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Battlefield 4