Obviously the silver rendering is the sleekest and coolest looking E12. =]
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro: Amp, DAC, or both? Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestion for alternate setup/amp for use with M100's Last post on 11/21/13 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable DAC for iPOD? Last post on 9/1/13 at 8:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- need recommendation for a portable amp for grado 325i Last post on 7/16/14 at 11:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Dude, I love how FiiO comes up with nice ideas like that. Easily changeable opamps is good. Even people like me can do it correct apparently. Mind you, I don't know anything about soldering.
I only know which end of a solder to hold but changing opamps is easy as pie. Dont stress, just make sure you follow the instructions
and I have been having a blast changing opamps on my PB2, my first rollable amp.
Voted A, but D looks great as well.
Like Broko said, calling it Platinum Edition would sound very good
Good luck to all that buy it! (I just came to vote and look at pretty pictures)
Yeh, it's quite tempting. Another vote for D with red volume knob.
There's been previous amps where you can change opamp.
sure if you can wait, lol.
- FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Bla ck ma gic ma ntra for succ ess+91-9950620150 7 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 1 minute ago
- › Kala jadu specialist molvi ji+91-9950620150 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › vashikaran & love marriage specialist baba+91-9950620150 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › famous indian Horoscopes 91 9950620150 6 minutes ago
- › BEST vashIKaraN specialist BABa ji+91-9950620150 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)