Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! - Page 3

post #31 of 1657

Obviously the silver rendering is the sleekest and coolest looking E12. =]

post #32 of 1657

Dude, I love how FiiO comes up with nice ideas like that. Easily changeable opamps is good. Even people like me can do it correct apparently. Mind you, I don't know anything about soldering.

post #33 of 1657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Dude, I love how FiiO comes up with nice ideas like that. Easily changeable opamps is good. Even people like me can do it correct apparently. Mind you, I don't know anything about soldering.

 


I only know which end of a solder to hold but changing opamps is easy as pie. Dont stress, just make sure you follow the instructions

 

and I have been having a blast changing opamps on my PB2, my first rollable amp.

post #34 of 1657
Thread Starter 

updated some picture in the first page

post #35 of 1657

Voted A, but D looks great as well.

 

Like Broko said, calling it Platinum Edition would sound very good biggrin.gif

 

Good luck to all that buy it! (I just came to vote and look at pretty pictures)

post #36 of 1657

D with red knob please

post #37 of 1657

I concur with the others - option D with the red knob would be HOT !

post #38 of 1657

Even though I have a higher end portable amp, I'll be tempted to get a E12 if it is this fashionable... Anyone else with me?

post #39 of 1657
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Even though I have a higher end portable amp, I'll be tempted to get a E12 if it is this fashionable... Anyone else with me?

Yeh, it's quite tempting. Another vote for D with red volume knob.
post #40 of 1657

That would look nice biggrin.gif

post #41 of 1657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

Dude, I love how FiiO comes up with nice ideas like that. Easily changeable opamps is good. Even people like me can do it correct apparently. Mind you, I don't know anything about soldering.

There's been previous amps where you can change opamp.
post #42 of 1657

I voted for C but D also looks great, I would be happy with either.

post #43 of 1657

Subbed

post #44 of 1657
Subbed, about to get E12 but these made me hold on to my purchase. Very likely i would get one of these biggrin.gif
post #45 of 1657
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmsJtmz32 View Post

Subbed, about to get E12 but these made me hold on to my purchase. Very likely i would get one of these biggrin.gif

 

sure if you can wait, lol.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !