Obviously the silver rendering is the sleekest and coolest looking E12. =]
Recent Images In This Thread
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E12 Mont Blanctagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser HD 380 Pro: Amp, DAC, or both? Last post on 11/30/13 at 11:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestion for alternate setup/amp for use with M100's Last post on 11/21/13 at 3:12pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best $100 amp? Last post on 9/18/13 at 7:34pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable DAC for iPOD? Last post on 7/13/15 at 4:34am in Portable Headphone Amps
- need recommendation for a portable amp for grado 325i Last post on 7/16/14 at 11:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Dude, I love how FiiO comes up with nice ideas like that. Easily changeable opamps is good. Even people like me can do it correct apparently. Mind you, I don't know anything about soldering.
I only know which end of a solder to hold but changing opamps is easy as pie. Dont stress, just make sure you follow the instructions
and I have been having a blast changing opamps on my PB2, my first rollable amp.
Voted A, but D looks great as well.
Like Broko said, calling it Platinum Edition would sound very good
Good luck to all that buy it! (I just came to vote and look at pretty pictures)
Yeh, it's quite tempting. Another vote for D with red volume knob.
There's been previous amps where you can change opamp.
sure if you can wait, lol.
- FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 5 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 seconds ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 20 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 4 minutes ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2