Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! - Page 106

post #1576 of 1586

There is a reset hole, in case you forget.

post #1577 of 1586

I did try the reset button. I am about to ship it back to FiiO. Since it is my first amplifier and i like the whole idea about the setup I am prepared to pay the repair cost. 

 

Any (other) suggestions to an alternative to this amp ? It will feed iem and later on noble ciem. 

 

Thanks

post #1578 of 1586

Guys I have 2 MUSES01 and 2 MUSES02 brand new in the box purchased from Akizukidenshi in Japan. They are an authorized dealer for Japan Radio Corp. (JRC).  These are authentic chips.  I also live in Japan (MCAS Iwakuni)  I need to sell them and will sell them at zero profit.  They cost 14,300 yen which is exactly $143 today with the exchange rate at 100 yen = 1 dollar.  It will cost me $5.80 to Priority Mail them to you.  So for $148.80 I can ship them to you.  I can only send USPS Priority Mail from MCAS Iwakuni. 

 

You can PM me here or email me at hagensieker@mac.com  I have picked up several MUSES for other members here so I'm sure somebody will vouch for me. I just have extra from an order I need to get rid of. 

 

John Hagensieker

 

Attached is the email from Akizukidenshi below showing cost.

 


John hagensika様
この度は秋月電子通商通販をご利用いただきまして、誠にありがとうございます。

本メールはご注文確定の時点でお送りする自動送信メールです。
ご注文内容確認ならびに最終のご案内となります。
以後のメール送信はございませんので、お取引が完了するまで大切に保存してください。

ご注文の進行状況は下記でご確認いただけます。
https://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contact/order.aspx

ご注文内容は以下の通りとなっております。

--------------------------------------------------
【オーダーID】E140807-007724
【ご注文日】  2014年08月07日

【ご注文者】  John hagensika 様
【ご注文明細】

・お届け先:John hagensika 様
 1.2回路入J−FET入力高音質HiFiオペアンプMUSES01(NJM5720)
  価格:¥3,500 × 数量:2 = 合計:¥7,000
 2.2回路入バイポーラ入力高音質HiFiオペアンプMUSES02
  価格:¥3,400 × 数量:2 = 合計:¥6,800

【お買上金額】
 商品金額合計:  ¥13,800
 送料:    ¥500
 手数料:   ¥0
 注文金額合計:  ¥14,300
【お支払方法】 クレジットカード
--------------------------------------------------

※お支払に関するご説明
 ご注文時に選択した支払方法をご確認の上、下記をご覧ください。

【銀行振込を選択したお客様】
 ・本メールを持ちまして入金の御願いのご案内とさせていただきます。
 下記口座までお振込みをお願いいたします。入金確認後、商品を発送いたします。
  振込先口座一覧 http://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contents2/furikomisaki.aspx
  ・御振込金額…「注文金額合計」(手数料お客様ご負担)。入金確認は平日に行います。
  ・御振込期限…ご注文日より7日以内
 期限までに御入金の確認がとれなかった場合はキャンセルとなります。
 送金金額と御名義が注文時と違った場合は必ず弊社までご連絡ください。

【代引き(代金引換)を選択したお客様】
 商品到着までいましばらくお待ちくださいませ。
 お届けの際に配達人へ現金でお支払いください。

【クレジットを選択したお客様】
 商品到着までいましばらくお待ちくださいませ。

ご不明な点がございましたら下記までお問い合わせください。
https://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contact/contact.aspx

よくある質問
http://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contents2/faq3.aspx

このメールに心当たりが無い場合は弊社通販センターまでご連絡ください。

 
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
 
このメールは送信専用となっております、返信はできません。

ご回答の内容に従った作業は、お客様の最終判断の上でお願いいたします。
万が一に備え、重要データのバックアップを必ずお取り下さい。
作業の結果や消失した情報に対する補償はご容赦願います。

お問い合わせのご返信はこちらへ
https://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contact/contact.aspx#form

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

株式会社秋月電子通商
http://akizukidenshi.com/

【秋葉原店】
TEL 03-3251-1779
月・木曜日を除く、12:00〜18:00
FAX 03-3251-3357

【八潮店】
TEL 048-994-4313
金・土・日曜日、11:00〜18:00
FAX 048-994-4381

【通販センター】
TEL 048-998-3001
祝日を除く月〜金曜日、9:00〜12:00、12:45〜18:00
FAX 048-998-3002

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

post #1579 of 1586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deterministic NL View Post


You can PM me here or email me at hagensieker@mac.com  I have picked up several MUSES for other members here so I'm sure somebody will vouch for me. I just have extra from an order I need to get rid of. 

John Hagensieker

Still rocking my Muse 02, delivered by Deterministic.
Now thinking about buying these off of you, as backup :X
Edited by CH23 - Today at 12:56 am
post #1580 of 1586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deterministic NL View Post
 

Guys I have 2 MUSES01 and 2 MUSES02 brand new in the box purchased from Akizukidenshi in Japan. They are an authorized dealer for Japan Radio Corp. (JRC).  These are authentic chips.  I also live in Japan (MCAS Iwakuni)  I need to sell them and will sell them at zero profit.  They cost 14,300 yen which is exactly $143 today with the exchange rate at 100 yen = 1 dollar.  It will cost me $5.80 to Priority Mail them to you.  So for $148.80 I can ship them to you.  I can only send USPS Priority Mail from MCAS Iwakuni. 

 

You can PM me here or email me at hagensieker@mac.com  I have picked up several MUSES for other members here so I'm sure somebody will vouch for me. I just have extra from an order I need to get rid of. 

 

John Hagensieker

 

Attached is the email from Akizukidenshi below showing cost.

 


John hagensika様
この度は秋月電子通商通販をご利用いただきまして、誠にありがとうございます。

本メールはご注文確定の時点でお送りする自動送信メールです。
ご注文内容確認ならびに最終のご案内となります。
以後のメール送信はございませんので、お取引が完了するまで大切に保存してください。

ご注文の進行状況は下記でご確認いただけます。
https://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contact/order.aspx

ご注文内容は以下の通りとなっております。

--------------------------------------------------
【オーダーID】E140807-007724
【ご注文日】  2014年08月07日

【ご注文者】  John hagensika 様
【ご注文明細】

・お届け先:John hagensika 様
 1.2回路入J−FET入力高音質HiFiオペアンプMUSES01(NJM5720)
  価格:¥3,500 × 数量:2 = 合計:¥7,000
 2.2回路入バイポーラ入力高音質HiFiオペアンプMUSES02
  価格:¥3,400 × 数量:2 = 合計:¥6,800

【お買上金額】
 商品金額合計:  ¥13,800
 送料:    ¥500
 手数料:   ¥0
 注文金額合計:  ¥14,300
【お支払方法】 クレジットカード
--------------------------------------------------

※お支払に関するご説明
 ご注文時に選択した支払方法をご確認の上、下記をご覧ください。

【銀行振込を選択したお客様】
 ・本メールを持ちまして入金の御願いのご案内とさせていただきます。
 下記口座までお振込みをお願いいたします。入金確認後、商品を発送いたします。
  振込先口座一覧 http://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contents2/furikomisaki.aspx
  ・御振込金額…「注文金額合計」(手数料お客様ご負担)。入金確認は平日に行います。
  ・御振込期限…ご注文日より7日以内
 期限までに御入金の確認がとれなかった場合はキャンセルとなります。
 送金金額と御名義が注文時と違った場合は必ず弊社までご連絡ください。

【代引き(代金引換)を選択したお客様】
 商品到着までいましばらくお待ちくださいませ。
 お届けの際に配達人へ現金でお支払いください。

【クレジットを選択したお客様】
 商品到着までいましばらくお待ちくださいませ。

ご不明な点がございましたら下記までお問い合わせください。
https://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contact/contact.aspx

よくある質問
http://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contents2/faq3.aspx

このメールに心当たりが無い場合は弊社通販センターまでご連絡ください。

 
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
 
このメールは送信専用となっております、返信はできません。

ご回答の内容に従った作業は、お客様の最終判断の上でお願いいたします。
万が一に備え、重要データのバックアップを必ずお取り下さい。
作業の結果や消失した情報に対する補償はご容赦願います。

お問い合わせのご返信はこちらへ
https://akizukidenshi.com/catalog/contact/contact.aspx#form

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

株式会社秋月電子通商
http://akizukidenshi.com/

【秋葉原店】
TEL 03-3251-1779
月・木曜日を除く、12:00〜18:00
FAX 03-3251-3357

【八潮店】
TEL 048-994-4313
金・土・日曜日、11:00〜18:00
FAX 048-994-4381

【通販センター】
TEL 048-998-3001
祝日を除く月〜金曜日、9:00〜12:00、12:45〜18:00
FAX 048-998-3002

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

 

I'm really interested in these, but I'm unclear on the pricing. Is it $148.80 each or for all four?

 

EDIT: Just looked closer at the notes from akizukidenshi so gather it's for all 4, but please confirm.


Edited by Loquah - Today at 2:16 am
post #1581 of 1586

Should add that this would be a massive favour to me (or anyone else in Australia / New Zealand) as it's crazy trying to by these in Australia due to Mouser's minimum shipping costs.

post #1582 of 1586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

I'm really interested in these, but I'm unclear on the pricing. Is it $148.80 each or for all four?

 

EDIT: Just looked closer at the notes from akizukidenshi so gather it's for all 4, but please confirm.

If you are interested in 1 set of 01 and 02  I am interested in the other 01 and 02 @Loquah 

post #1583 of 1586
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyerdude View Post
 

If you are interested in 1 set of 01 and 02  I am interested in the other 01 and 02 @Loquah 

 

That could work

post #1584 of 1586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

 

That could work

Okay @Loquah- I'm game!! - @Deterministic NL if the shipping cost is the same to Australia would you be willing to ship us a Muses 01 and 02 each? - local shipping here between us ironically would cost more than from Japan!!

post #1585 of 1586

Guys, you should do it over the for sale forum, so all of you can get trader feedback for future reference.

post #1586 of 1586

I've got someone on email offering to buy right now.  If that somehow falls apart I can do that.  But it looks pretty solid.

 

John

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound !