Edited by Icenine2 - 7/30/13 at 12:30pm
If you are looking for great sounding XLR Interconnects at an affordable price please continue reading...
Up for your consideration is a 1 Meter pair of custom built XLR Interconnects by Patrick Cullen. Let me give you a little background about myself. I have been working in the high end audio field for over 12 years now. I have endless hours of experience with building cables, Amplifiers, doing mods, and putting together pretty much any high end audio piece of equipment. I have manufactured for companies such as Cullen Circuits, PS Audio, Spread spectrum Technologies (ampzilla), BGW, Genesis, and many more and now started my own Cable line Cullen Cable.
- Super Flexible 8mm PVC Outer Jacket
- 98% Shield constructed of 99.99% Pure OFC copper wire with drain wire which will eliminate EFI and RF
- 18 awg 99.99% Pure OFC Copper Conductors
- Teflon dielectric which provides an extremely high signal transfer and accurate sound quality Covered with Black Techflex Sleeving
- Made in the USA with professional grade materials
- XLRs Nuetrik X series with 24K gold plated Pins and the Nickel compact Shell design offers the shortest XLR connector in the industry.
These are mint and used for two weeks. Very nice but I am totally single-ended. These sell new for $90!
Buyer pays shipping.