- 3 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productJVC HA-M5Xtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone DJ1 PROtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Toys for Boys Last post on Yesterday at 8:39 pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Denon AH-D7000 , Fostex TH900, Senn HD800, or Audeze LCD 2 or 3 for gaming? Last post on 4/10/13 at 12:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with model choice (akg, beyer, ultrasone) Last post on 9/12/12 at 8:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultimate mix of comfort and bass for under £200 Last post on 6/14/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
What headphones have the deepest bass?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think the Beyer DT770/80 have more then the Denon D600. Even Coming out of the Matrix M-Satge the Beyers have WAY too much bass.
I couldn't stand it. Massive Bass, Sucked out Mids and SiZZZZZZZZLE treble. They are gone!!!! But if you want bass Beyers for sure.
Cue up the Tough Gong remaster of Buffalo Soldier (BoB Marley) On those Beyers I Dare you!!!!! You'll Crack your jaw!!!
Edited by Magicman74 - 7/29/13 at 10:14pm
bass extension (how deep it goes) and bass strength (how hard it hits compared to mid and treble) are different things. which one (or both?) do you mean?
for bass extension, look at the LCD-2 and LCD-3s from Audeze, perfectly flat extension all the way down to sub-20hz; for bass strength (which may not extend very low because most bass you hear is actually mid-bass), I'd say Fostex TH-900 or Ultrasone Pro 900
- What headphones have the deepest bass?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 23 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-06-30 32 seconds ago
- › People Seen with CIEMs 55 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › NewOpto KH - 01 headphone portable amp at Fujiya Avic 2014 Show 2 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins p5 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Upgraded amp + upgraded DAC + FLAC vs. lower end amp + lower end... 2 minutes ago
- › HD600 cable upgrade - worth it? 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)