- 4 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productJVC HA-M5Xtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone DJ1 PROtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 5:04 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:37am in High-end Audio Forum
- Denon AH-D7000 , Fostex TH900, Senn HD800, or Audeze LCD 2 or 3 for gaming? Last post on 10/11/14 at 11:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with model choice (akg, beyer, ultrasone) Last post on 9/12/12 at 8:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Preamble: Superlux – the Chinese/Taiwanese company really doesn’t need any further instruction for anyone who is at least just a little into audio and headphones. Being in the...
What headphones have the deepest bass?post #1 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread StarterI own the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-M5X and im looking for a new pair of bassheavy headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread Starterpost #3 of 67/29/13 at 10:03pmpost #4 of 67/29/13 at 10:10pm
I think the Beyer DT770/80 have more then the Denon D600. Even Coming out of the Matrix M-Satge the Beyers have WAY too much bass.
I couldn't stand it. Massive Bass, Sucked out Mids and SiZZZZZZZZLE treble. They are gone!!!! But if you want bass Beyers for sure.
Cue up the Tough Gong remaster of Buffalo Soldier (BoB Marley) On those Beyers I Dare you!!!!! You'll Crack your jaw!!!
Edited by Magicman74 - 7/29/13 at 10:14pmpost #5 of 67/29/13 at 10:11pmpost #6 of 67/29/13 at 10:18pm
bass extension (how deep it goes) and bass strength (how hard it hits compared to mid and treble) are different things. which one (or both?) do you mean?
for bass extension, look at the LCD-2 and LCD-3s from Audeze, perfectly flat extension all the way down to sub-20hz; for bass strength (which may not extend very low because most bass you hear is actually mid-bass), I'd say Fostex TH-900 or Ultrasone Pro 900
- What headphones have the deepest bass?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 12 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 24 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 57 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 2 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 3 minutes ago
- › De'Mun / Bengkel Macro 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 3 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by Cinder
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...