- 4 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productJVC HA-M5Xtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone DJ1 PROtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on 6/23/16 at 7:33am in High-end Audio Forum
- Denon AH-D7000 , Fostex TH900, Senn HD800, or Audeze LCD 2 or 3 for gaming? Last post on 10/11/14 at 11:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with model choice (akg, beyer, ultrasone) Last post on 9/12/12 at 8:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
I still have yet to give anything 5 stars. The SR-202, for me, is a solid option for alternatives to the HD700, if you can find them without breaking the bank. I will start with the things I...
Fidue A65 Thanks to tony from hifiheadphones for letting me be part of the UK tour. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Drivers: Custom 8mm dynamic driver with Titanium...
Background When was the last time you used a pair of earbuds? Perhaps you use your Apple Earpods at work to remain inconspicuous, or maybe you are one of the many who have purchased the VE...
About Me: I'm just your average guy making his way through college with a passing interest in audio fidelity. I'm NOT an audiophile, but I've got a little experience ranging from lower-end...
Preamble:Pai Audio (http://www.paiaudio.com/indexEn.asp) is a relatively new audio company and based in Shenzhen, China. Established in 2014, they have specialised in manufacturing in-ears....
What headphones have the deepest bass?post #1 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread StarterI own the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-M5X and im looking for a new pair of bassheavy headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread Starterpost #3 of 67/29/13 at 10:03pmpost #4 of 67/29/13 at 10:10pm
I think the Beyer DT770/80 have more then the Denon D600. Even Coming out of the Matrix M-Satge the Beyers have WAY too much bass.
I couldn't stand it. Massive Bass, Sucked out Mids and SiZZZZZZZZLE treble. They are gone!!!! But if you want bass Beyers for sure.
Cue up the Tough Gong remaster of Buffalo Soldier (BoB Marley) On those Beyers I Dare you!!!!! You'll Crack your jaw!!!
Edited by Magicman74 - 7/29/13 at 10:14pmpost #5 of 67/29/13 at 10:11pmpost #6 of 67/29/13 at 10:18pm
bass extension (how deep it goes) and bass strength (how hard it hits compared to mid and treble) are different things. which one (or both?) do you mean?
for bass extension, look at the LCD-2 and LCD-3s from Audeze, perfectly flat extension all the way down to sub-20hz; for bass strength (which may not extend very low because most bass you hear is actually mid-bass), I'd say Fostex TH-900 or Ultrasone Pro 900
- What headphones have the deepest bass?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 11 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › OnePlus 3 Audio Quality? 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-202 by snapacap
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Deftone
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Zen V2 by Aornic
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by Midgetguy
- › Pai Audio MR4 by HiFiChris
- › Echobox Audio Finder X1 by Hisoundfi
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by Hisoundfi
- › RHA MA750i by Cinder
- › RM-S1 Wired Sport Headset Stereo Headphone Earphone For iPhone 6... by Redcarmoose
- › Westone Um Pro 50 Clear Earbuds by ryanjsoo
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...