- 3 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productJVC HA-M5Xtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone DJ1 PROtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:43 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on 1/28/15 at 5:26am in High-end Audio Forum
- Denon AH-D7000 , Fostex TH900, Senn HD800, or Audeze LCD 2 or 3 for gaming? Last post on 10/11/14 at 11:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with model choice (akg, beyer, ultrasone) Last post on 9/12/12 at 8:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultimate mix of comfort and bass for under £200 Last post on 6/14/12 at 6:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
What headphones have the deepest bass?post #1 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread StarterI own the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-M5X and im looking for a new pair of bassheavy headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread Starterpost #3 of 67/29/13 at 10:03pmpost #4 of 67/29/13 at 10:10pm
I think the Beyer DT770/80 have more then the Denon D600. Even Coming out of the Matrix M-Satge the Beyers have WAY too much bass.
I couldn't stand it. Massive Bass, Sucked out Mids and SiZZZZZZZZLE treble. They are gone!!!! But if you want bass Beyers for sure.
Cue up the Tough Gong remaster of Buffalo Soldier (BoB Marley) On those Beyers I Dare you!!!!! You'll Crack your jaw!!!
Edited by Magicman74 - 7/29/13 at 10:14pmpost #5 of 67/29/13 at 10:11pmpost #6 of 67/29/13 at 10:18pm
bass extension (how deep it goes) and bass strength (how hard it hits compared to mid and treble) are different things. which one (or both?) do you mean?
for bass extension, look at the LCD-2 and LCD-3s from Audeze, perfectly flat extension all the way down to sub-20hz; for bass strength (which may not extend very low because most bass you hear is actually mid-bass), I'd say Fostex TH-900 or Ultrasone Pro 900
- What headphones have the deepest bass?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 58 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 7 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 7 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3