- 4 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 770 Premium 600 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productBeyer Dynamic DT 880 Premium 32 OHM Headphonestagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productDenon AH-D600tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productFostex TH 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productJVC HA-M5Xtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone DJ1 PROtagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
- productUltrasone PRO 900tagged by nightmancometh, 8/5/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on 7/24/16 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Toys for Boys Last post on 6/23/16 at 7:33am in High-end Audio Forum
- Denon AH-D7000 , Fostex TH900, Senn HD800, or Audeze LCD 2 or 3 for gaming? Last post on 10/11/14 at 11:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help with model choice (akg, beyer, ultrasone) Last post on 9/12/12 at 8:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
What headphones have the deepest bass?post #1 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread StarterI own the JVC Xtreme Xplosives HA-M5X and im looking for a new pair of bassheavy headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 67/29/13 at 9:52pmThread Starterpost #3 of 67/29/13 at 10:03pmpost #4 of 67/29/13 at 10:10pm
I think the Beyer DT770/80 have more then the Denon D600. Even Coming out of the Matrix M-Satge the Beyers have WAY too much bass.
I couldn't stand it. Massive Bass, Sucked out Mids and SiZZZZZZZZLE treble. They are gone!!!! But if you want bass Beyers for sure.
Cue up the Tough Gong remaster of Buffalo Soldier (BoB Marley) On those Beyers I Dare you!!!!! You'll Crack your jaw!!!
Edited by Magicman74 - 7/29/13 at 10:14pmpost #5 of 67/29/13 at 10:11pmpost #6 of 67/29/13 at 10:18pm
bass extension (how deep it goes) and bass strength (how hard it hits compared to mid and treble) are different things. which one (or both?) do you mean?
for bass extension, look at the LCD-2 and LCD-3s from Audeze, perfectly flat extension all the way down to sub-20hz; for bass strength (which may not extend very low because most bass you hear is actually mid-bass), I'd say Fostex TH-900 or Ultrasone Pro 900
- What headphones have the deepest bass?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Midrange possibly open-backed full-sized cans suggestions 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Crow Audio Signature Edition Review 4 minutes ago
- › Watts Up...? 4 minutes ago
- › What Amp/ DAC you will take with Fostex TH-X00? 5 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...