Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor - Page 16

post #226 of 578
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

3DS + Pokemon Y/X? So that you can catch headphone pokemon xD 

 

wait for a crack version and play on PC instead maybe?

But I wanna play with my friends. xD

Anyways, I need a new US phone as well. I've been living with a flip phone. I need some cash, so I might let H-200 go. But at the same time, I feel like I'm giving up being an audiophile by selling my H-200.

 

This is too hard. Pokemon is just too tempting. Apparently, it's one of the best pokemon game created.

post #227 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 


Sell them and use the money towards more audio gear! Don't get the 3DS and pokemon :ph34r:

But... but... I need to hunt for the legendary Pokemon, the HE90!!! I don't have a master ball in real life... 

post #228 of 578

You COULD rob a bank... or just rob the owner :P*

 

*for legal reasons, I am just kidding!

post #229 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 

You COULD rob a bank... or just rob the owner :P*

 

*for legal reasons, I am just kidding!

If I have that skill to rob a bank, I won't! I will just rob Sennheiser for a blueprint of HE90 and HEV90 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I am just kidding] 

post #230 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

If I have that skill to rob a bank, I won't! I will just rob Sennheiser for a blueprint of HE90 and HEV90 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[I am just kidding] 


Then what? Hold a whole factory hostage so that they can produce HE90s and HEV90s? :beerchug: 

post #231 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 


Then what? Hold a whole factory hostage so that they can produce HE90s and HEV90s? :beerchug: 

Yep! Make SOME profit out of it then buried the blueprint deep underground! Maybe produce only like 10 units? Sell it at $45 000/each :evil: 

The next stop after that will be AKG K1000 hehehhehehehe

 

[Please don't take it too serious on this post!]

post #232 of 578
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Yep! Make SOME profit out of it then buried the blueprint deep underground! Maybe produce only like 10 units? Sell it at $45 000/each :evil: 

The next stop after that will be AKG K1000 hehehhehehehe

 

[Please don't take it too serious on this post!]

Lol. HE90 for $45,000! I doubt there will be many facilities that can make the HE90 thought. You might need to bribe a sennheiser factory owner....

post #233 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 


Sell them and use the money towards more audio gear! Don't get the 3DS and pokemon :ph34r:

 

Agree'd though... I was a competitive Pokemon Battler since gen 3... it got old in gen 4 for me q.q. I thought of getting gen 5 but they are making it so much easier to EV and IV hunt, not to mention the big changes in the meta game, that honestly... I don't have the time or interest to follow pokemon any more. It's like a third job being a competitive battler, and the "normal" COLLECT THEM all got boring for me in Crystal xD 

Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

Lol. HE90 for $45,000! I doubt there will be many facilities that can make the HE90 thought. You might need to bribe a sennheiser factory owner....

Maybe bribe him with some Awesome Pokemon battles ;3

post #234 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Agree'd though... I was a competitive Pokemon Battler since gen 3... it got old in gen 4 for me q.q. I thought of getting gen 5 but they are making it so much easier to EV and IV hunt, not to mention the big changes in the meta game, that honestly... I don't have the time or interest to follow pokemon any more. It's like a third job being a competitive battler, and the "normal" COLLECT THEM all got boring for me in Crystal xD 
Maybe bribe him with some Awesome Pokemon battles ;3

Yes yes yes!tongue.gif I will give you special offer because I will really LOVE YOU if you do so and the after discount price for it is... *drum please!*.....................................$44 999! tongue.gif
post #235 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Yes yes yes!tongue.gif I will give you special offer because I will really LOVE YOU if you do so and the after discount price for it is... *drum please!*.....................................$44 999! tongue.gif

WOOT I saved a $1

 

Hey your forgetting my currency is worth more than yours ;3, I might end up only spending 42,999 xD

post #236 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

WOOT I saved a $1

Hey your forgetting my currency is worth more than yours ;3, I might end up only spending 42,999 xD

At whatever currency, as a dumb marketing of me, I will sell it at 44 999 at whatever currency! Yep! BND44 999, USD 44 999, MYR 44 999, SGD 44 999, 44 999 yen tongue.gif I don't mind 44 999 pairs of headphone for trade as well xD

One condition, currency is according to your ID card nationality!
post #237 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


At whatever currency, as a dumb marketing of me, I will sell it at 44 999 at whatever currency! Yep! BND44 999, USD 44 999, MYR 44 999, SGD 44 999, 44 999 yen tongue.gif I don't mind 44 999 pairs of headphone for trade as well xD

One condition, currency is according to your ID card nationality!

awww

post #238 of 578
Thread Starter 

Alright. Looks I'll be reviewing the Voxoa Wireless Headphones!

post #239 of 578
Thread Starter 
post #240 of 578
Nice one Victor! I have no luck for review sample... I am hoping I can get a loan on K612 Pro so that I can do a comparison with my Annie's xD hoping to clear some doubts here!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor