Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor - Page 15

post #211 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Feel so sorry to your ears but again, not the wallet tongue.gif they sound excellent unless you listen to female vocals a lot xD I do not find them to exhale with female vocals so yeah xD

Next time bro smily_headphones1.gif next time! Who knows! Some random guy bought the HD800 thinking that he can drive it straight out of his iPod but can't so he decided to sale it at $500 wink.gif


What are you talking about? Of course the ipod can drive the hd800s! :deadhorse:

post #212 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post


What are you talking about? Of course the ipod can drive the hd800s! deadhorse.gif

Of corse they can! Jus plug the jack into the iPod right?! tongue.gif
post #213 of 578
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


Of corse they can! Jus plug the jack into the iPod right?! tongue.gif

Of course, you can fit the 6.3mm jack in the ipod as well. Aren't HD800 designed for ipod users?

post #214 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

Of course, you can fit the 6.3mm jack in the ipod as well. Aren't HD800 designed for ipod users?

Oh yes yes! xD

 

 

 

 

[MESSAGE FOR READERS: The above few posts about the HD800 can be driven out of iPod is NOT true! It's just for entertainment. In fact, it requires powerful amping! So do not purchase the HD800 if you can't afford a powerful amp yet :) ]

post #215 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post
 

Oh yes yes! xD

 

 

 

 

[MESSAGE FOR READERS: The above few posts about the HD800 can be driven out of iPod is NOT true! It's just for entertainment. In fact, it requires powerful amping! So do not purchase the HD800 if you can't afford a powerful amp yet :) ]


Do purchase them and sell them to me at a heavily discounted price :beyersmile:

post #216 of 578
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 


Do purchase them and sell them to me at a heavily discounted price :beyersmile:

Lol. I love this humor going around.

post #217 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Lol. I love this humor going around.

Audiophile humor is pretty unique indeed. Head-fi meet in just 3.5 weeks!
post #218 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post


Do purchase them and sell them to me at a heavily discounted price beyersmile.png

*Bought it for $1000++*
*Sells it for $1*
*Condition stated in the list: jack too big (probably there were some issue during the manufacturing process, but I can't seem to fit it into my iPod and no sound is produced. Tried connecting it wirelessly, didn't work. Probably broke but do not wish to keep them, therefore I am selling it at $1*
*Head-Fi Newspaper from pages(if at all it exists) Headline: SENNHEISER HD800 UP FOR SALE AT JUST $1*


[Again, the above post is just for fun not for commercial purpose or anything]
post #219 of 578
Thread Starter 

AK10 is coming! Holy crap. It's like rivaling E18. I think AK10 should be better than E18 though.

post #220 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

AK10 is coming! Holy crap. It's like rivaling E18. I think AK10 should be better than E18 though.
This. Is. Crazyyyyyyyyyyh! So does the AK10 bypass any smartphone DAC? XD
post #221 of 578
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


This. Is. Crazyyyyyyyyyyh! So does the AK10 bypass any smartphone DAC? XD

Yup. It does! Even has lighting cable(I think). If they have AK100's SQ without 22ohm, iriver has a winner!

post #222 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post

Yup. It does! Even has lighting cable(I think). If they have AK100's SQ without 22ohm, iriver has a winner!

I better make sure I win a business plan writing up competition that I took part in! I. Better. Make sure I get first prize! A good amount of BND 500 will come to me then I can buy these AK10 biggrin.gif and sell my FiiO E09K/E07K to someone local hehe
post #223 of 578
Thread Starter 

Pondering if I should sell my H-200 for a 3DS and Pokemon. Damn. This is hard. I can never make my mind when it comes to selling and buying audio gears.

post #224 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

Pondering if I should sell my H-200 for a 3DS and Pokemon. Damn. This is hard. I can never make my mind when it comes to selling and buying audio gears.

3DS + Pokemon Y/X? So that you can catch headphone pokemon xD 

 

wait for a crack version and play on PC instead maybe?

post #225 of 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

Pondering if I should sell my H-200 for a 3DS and Pokemon. Damn. This is hard. I can never make my mind when it comes to selling and buying audio gears.


Sell them and use the money towards more audio gear! Don't get the 3DS and pokemon :ph34r:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor