Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor - Page 13

post #181 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

 

Lol. I don't know about my preference too. I thought I liked bright headphones, but I like warm headphones too. I like most headphones, as long as they have good mids. Mids are key to me.

 

Yeah it's all about the mids now for me xD. As long as the mids are good, the headphones should either be neutral or slightly dark in the treble region, preferably warm to slightly warm bass. Clarity and soundstage are second to sound signature, but I do like intimacy.

post #182 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 

 

Yeah it's all about the mids now for me xD. As long as the mids are good, the headphones should either be neutral or slightly dark in the treble region, preferably warm to slightly warm bass. Clarity and soundstage are second to sound signature, but I do like intimacy.

 

I guess you found a right match with UERM! Wonderful mids, neutral treble with awesome clarity and soundstage. HD600 sounds good for long sessions, but I really don't enjoy veiled treble.

post #183 of 576

Kind of off topic, but has anyone heard anything about the NAD VISO HP50?

post #184 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post
 

Kind of off topic, but has anyone heard anything about the NAD VISO HP50?

 

No. Just learned about them from you! It's a basshead hp apparently. Haven't heard much about them though.

post #185 of 576
Just to report back, I decided to go with AKG K702 Annie's instead of K612 Pro as the Annie's are cheaper (I found them used here) plus, the seller is willing to sell me the FiiO E09K and E07K for just an extra BND 50. Totaling up is around BND 400 (US 333.33) so I get half the price off with is pretty nice xD

Billson smily_headphones1.gif
post #186 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post
 

Kind of off topic, but has anyone heard anything about the NAD VISO HP50?

 

errrmmm... there's a thread for those here with impressions if I'm not mistaken...

post #187 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimvictor View Post
 

 

No. Just learned about them from you! It's a basshead hp apparently. Haven't heard much about them though.

 

Well before they said it was the PSB M4U with more bass... that was before it came out so... more research!

post #188 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Just to report back, I decided to go with AKG K702 Annie's instead of K612 Pro as the Annie's are cheaper (I found them used here) plus, the seller is willing to sell me the FiiO E09K and E07K for just an extra BND 50. Totaling up is around BND 400 (US 333.33) so I get half the price off with is pretty nice xD

Billson smily_headphones1.gif

 

I hear some really good things about the K702 annie, I look forward to your impressions!

post #189 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Just to report back, I decided to go with AKG K702 Annie's instead of K612 Pro as the Annie's are cheaper (I found them used here) plus, the seller is willing to sell me the FiiO E09K and E07K for just an extra BND 50. Totaling up is around BND 400 (US 333.33) so I get half the price off with is pretty nice xD

Billson smily_headphones1.gif

 

I wonder how different annies are from the normal k702. That's a good deal BTW.

post #190 of 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post

Just to report back, I decided to go with AKG K702 Annie's instead of K612 Pro as the Annie's are cheaper (I found them used here) plus, the seller is willing to sell me the FiiO E09K and E07K for just an extra BND 50. Totaling up is around BND 400 (US 333.33) so I get half the price off with is pretty nice xD

Billson smily_headphones1.gif

 

Sounds like a good deal! 

 

The k702 headband digs into my skull after about an hour -_-

post #191 of 576
Unfortunately, I do not have any AKG headphone with me now other than the soon to be mine Annie's xD so can't do a comparison redface.gif hopefully they sound warmer than the K550 that I like xD .... A lot!

Billson smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT:
Slight changes xD I think I will just buy it only after my exam! Need to focus, afraid I can't focus on my exam after getting the set xD so I will surely buy it at the beginning of November EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

Can't wait man! The excitement of finishing exam + new gears to celebrate with WOOHOOO
Edited by BillsonChang007 - 10/8/13 at 12:14am
post #192 of 576

What an excellent intro. I don't read general headfi forums enough anymore to meet all the cool 'not new' people. Well met.

post #193 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shigzeo View Post
 

What an excellent intro. I don't read general headfi forums enough anymore to meet all the cool 'not new' people. Well met.

Lol. Thanks!

post #194 of 576

Got my babies back today! I've missed my hd600s so much since I lent them out. Unfortunately vampire5003's hd650s have driver imbalance and they have the older black drivers :(.

post #195 of 576
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 

Got my babies back today! I've missed my hd600s so much since I lent them out. Unfortunately vampire5003's hd650s have driver imbalance and they have the older black drivers :(.

Aww. So no good HD650Ç

 

Edit: My keyboard was on spanish. That Ç is a ?.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Story of a New Reviewer: kimvictor