If i want to use Fiio amp with iPhone 5 , I need to buy lighting connector > 30 pin with audio? Or it doesn't matter?
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by nightmancometh, 1/31/14
Related Forum Threads
- any recommendations for my new fostex HP-P1 Last post on 5/11/14 at 2:23pm in Portable Source Gear
- Fostex HP-P1 vs HiFi-M8 for travel rig Last post on 11/21/14 at 6:01am in Portable Headphone Amps
- HP-P1 or HIFI-M8 for travel rig. Last post on 5/6/14 at 12:57pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex HP-P1 vs High End DAPs? What can you tell me about SQ? Last post on 2/13/14 at 2:16pm in Dedicated Source Components
- HP-P1 trying to charge my device and stops working. Last post on 2/6/14 at 10:00am in Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
Fiio amp with iPhone 5
post #1 of 6
7/28/13 at 5:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
7/29/13 at 2:40am
post #3 of 6
7/29/13 at 4:42am
If you want line-out from an iPhone 5 then yes, you will need a 30pin adaptor. The lightning port only supports digital out for use with authorised devices like the CLAS and Fostex HP-P1.
post #4 of 6
7/29/13 at 5:04am
post #5 of 6
7/30/13 at 9:19am
- Fiio amp with iPhone 5
Currently, there are 3196 Active Users (577 Members and 2619 Guests)
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 37 seconds ago
- › Need to replace A900X's - Need Suggestions 41 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Seiko is a great watch 2 minutes ago
- › Streaming hi res music 3 minutes ago
- › Unified X1,3,5,7 Theming thread (Video/image library) 3 minutes ago
- › Need help buying my first headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › GM releasing software that tattles on teen...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)