Recently, my Westsone 4 broke and was no longer under warranty so I decided to switch over to a full size can. Went into my local music store and saw the B&O H6, I liked their full speakers so I figure why not give these babies a shot. I would have auditioned them in the store but it was so new they didn't have one out on display. i brought them, got them home, did some listening, now I'm not sure if it's me (too used to the way the Westsone 4 sounds) or I have a bad pair but the vocals sound like they're coming from a tin can. Are they supposed to sound like that?
- productBang & Olufsen BeoPlay H6tagged by nightmancometh, 2/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- B&O Beoplay H2 Portable Last post on 12/15/14 at 3:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vertu V headphones Last post on 9/17/14 at 5:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Beats Solo 2: Is the Head-Fi community willing to give these a fair chance? Last post on Today at 8:22 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sale on the B&O H6 Special Edition [200€] Last post on 7/30/14 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- best portable amp for B&O H6 and ipod/iphone Last post on 7/8/14 at 6:37am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Bang and Olufsen H6 headphone question
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I think they're overrated. I find them to be unpleasantly bright, thin, often tinny and sometimes painfully screechy for their price range. Can't knock them on detail or soundstage but. Have you heard any of their major competitors (Momentums, HP50s, P7s, Spirit Pro/Classic, AKG 545)?
Edited by audioops - 2/16/14 at 1:56am
- Bang and Olufsen H6 headphone question
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 33 seconds ago
- › Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment 1 minute ago
- › Matrix X-Sabre DAC review and impression thread 1 minute ago
- › earbuds under $150 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 5 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)