SWEET thanks for that, i will get that. PERFECT
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 2/10/15 at 12:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy headphones, around 300. Last post on 2/9/15 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you hear both side by side, you will realise that the HD650 is much bassier if that is what you are looking for.
Lol, just get the HD650s and don't look back. You will have an exceptional combo for years to come.
Most of my music is rap & hip hop, i have to ask what's your main focus in the music? Because i'm a fan of lyricism, and my main headphones is a little light on bass (Q701). See i can live with that because i like to critically listen to music at times, lyrics, production, mixing ect.. and the Q's allow me to do that. However i'm currently looking for a second pair that will have a different flavor to offer, because sometimes i just want to vibe to the music, have some bass slam, and still be able to enjoy a high quality record.
I think if your looking for the latter, you should go with the cans that give you the best bass extension, probably being the HD650. It's an expensive first pair of headphones, but it may stop you from feeling like "what if i had a little more bass in my cans."
Don't have to worry about that. There is no sibilance with the HD650.
I recently bought a X3 and pairing it with Grado SR60i, but I feel like its time to upgrade/change the headphone. Based on my budget, I have shortlisted to Senheisser HD600, HD 650 and HiFiMan HE 400. Which of these three would pair well with X3? Do I still need to buy an amp? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 25 seconds ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i Tour & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2