SWEET thanks for that, i will get that. PERFECT
Related Forum Threads
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Desktop amp for HE400's Last post on 10/15/14 at 1:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on 9/20/14 at 10:02am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you hear both side by side, you will realise that the HD650 is much bassier if that is what you are looking for.
Lol, just get the HD650s and don't look back. You will have an exceptional combo for years to come.
Most of my music is rap & hip hop, i have to ask what's your main focus in the music? Because i'm a fan of lyricism, and my main headphones is a little light on bass (Q701). See i can live with that because i like to critically listen to music at times, lyrics, production, mixing ect.. and the Q's allow me to do that. However i'm currently looking for a second pair that will have a different flavor to offer, because sometimes i just want to vibe to the music, have some bass slam, and still be able to enjoy a high quality record.
I think if your looking for the latter, you should go with the cans that give you the best bass extension, probably being the HD650. It's an expensive first pair of headphones, but it may stop you from feeling like "what if i had a little more bass in my cans."
Don't have to worry about that. There is no sibilance with the HD650.
I recently bought a X3 and pairing it with Grado SR60i, but I feel like its time to upgrade/change the headphone. Based on my budget, I have shortlisted to Senheisser HD600, HD 650 and HiFiMan HE 400. Which of these three would pair well with X3? Do I still need to buy an amp? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD518 HD558 HD598 Support Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Are the Sennheiser Momentums worth it? 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Help Decide on Over Ear Open Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a better source for my microphone (a modmic) 2 minutes ago
- › HM-601 and HM-602 new firmware 2 minutes ago
- › Jitter is not audible, sighted and blind tests. 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2... MicroSD Slot & 33 hours Hi-Res Playback 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3