SWEET thanks for that, i will get that. PERFECT
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 8/10/15 at 10:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy headphones, around 300. Last post on 2/9/15 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you hear both side by side, you will realise that the HD650 is much bassier if that is what you are looking for.
Lol, just get the HD650s and don't look back. You will have an exceptional combo for years to come.
Most of my music is rap & hip hop, i have to ask what's your main focus in the music? Because i'm a fan of lyricism, and my main headphones is a little light on bass (Q701). See i can live with that because i like to critically listen to music at times, lyrics, production, mixing ect.. and the Q's allow me to do that. However i'm currently looking for a second pair that will have a different flavor to offer, because sometimes i just want to vibe to the music, have some bass slam, and still be able to enjoy a high quality record.
I think if your looking for the latter, you should go with the cans that give you the best bass extension, probably being the HD650. It's an expensive first pair of headphones, but it may stop you from feeling like "what if i had a little more bass in my cans."
Don't have to worry about that. There is no sibilance with the HD650.
I recently bought a X3 and pairing it with Grado SR60i, but I feel like its time to upgrade/change the headphone. Based on my budget, I have shortlisted to Senheisser HD600, HD 650 and HiFiMan HE 400. Which of these three would pair well with X3? Do I still need to buy an amp? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Echobox: The Unveiling @ CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-2 3 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 342 IEMs compared (EarSonics Velvet added... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2