SWEET thanks for that, i will get that. PERFECT
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 4/17/15 at 5:06am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy headphones, around 300. Last post on 2/9/15 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you hear both side by side, you will realise that the HD650 is much bassier if that is what you are looking for.
Lol, just get the HD650s and don't look back. You will have an exceptional combo for years to come.
Most of my music is rap & hip hop, i have to ask what's your main focus in the music? Because i'm a fan of lyricism, and my main headphones is a little light on bass (Q701). See i can live with that because i like to critically listen to music at times, lyrics, production, mixing ect.. and the Q's allow me to do that. However i'm currently looking for a second pair that will have a different flavor to offer, because sometimes i just want to vibe to the music, have some bass slam, and still be able to enjoy a high quality record.
I think if your looking for the latter, you should go with the cans that give you the best bass extension, probably being the HD650. It's an expensive first pair of headphones, but it may stop you from feeling like "what if i had a little more bass in my cans."
Don't have to worry about that. There is no sibilance with the HD650.
I recently bought a X3 and pairing it with Grado SR60i, but I feel like its time to upgrade/change the headphone. Based on my budget, I have shortlisted to Senheisser HD600, HD 650 and HiFiMan HE 400. Which of these three would pair well with X3? Do I still need to buy an amp? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 27 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Beyerydnamic T1 for sale ! EUROPE 2 minutes ago
- › Alternative to Filo E10K? 2 minutes ago
- › Improvement From Beyerdynamic DT-150 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Mr Speakers Ether 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2