SWEET thanks for that, i will get that. PERFECT
Related Forum Threads
- Mid range difference between HE-400 and HD 600 Last post on 2/18/14 at 6:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Yesterday at 1:24 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- [Request] Suggestions for desktop DAC / Amp (HD600, IEMs, desktop speakers) Last post on 1/4/14 at 11:19pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- best headphone amp for the sennheiser hd600 or hifiman he400? Last post on 12/3/13 at 12:50pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD600 vs Hifiman HE400 and what is the best amp for either of these? Last post on 12/4/13 at 1:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
This card is really great if you're looking to power higher impedance cans at a bargain price. Another really great thing about this is that it's microphone input is vastly superior to that of most...
I've used most of the old-school brands (Grado, AKG, Sennheiser, Sony, Koss, David Clark, ...) and have tried several of the Jonny-come-latelys, and the HD700s are simply the best for comfort and...
Headphone: LCD-2 rev2 Comparition amp: Schitt Asgard v1 I can't tell how much i love my new Schiit amp - the Mjolnir. However, i remember the mids on my LCD-2 had been more thick and blooming...
I bought this in 2012-06, when my Brainwavz M2 broke. It was given a Sonic Diamond by ClieOS for the pre-order price and 4.2 / 5 for the sound quality, so I expected quite a bit. Unfortunately,...
This review is based on the brief time I had the X5 as part of the UK tour. I am not going in the facts, like spec, what's in the box etc, we all know that by now. This is all my...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 3post #31 of 647/26/13 at 8:31pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 647/26/13 at 8:31pmpost #33 of 647/26/13 at 8:34pmThread Starterpost #34 of 647/26/13 at 8:37pm
If you hear both side by side, you will realise that the HD650 is much bassier if that is what you are looking for.post #35 of 647/26/13 at 8:39pmThread Starterpost #36 of 647/26/13 at 8:40pmThread Starterpost #37 of 647/26/13 at 8:41pmQuote:
Lol, just get the HD650s and don't look back. You will have an exceptional combo for years to come.post #38 of 647/26/13 at 8:42pmThread Starterpost #39 of 647/26/13 at 8:44pmpost #40 of 647/26/13 at 8:48pm
Most of my music is rap & hip hop, i have to ask what's your main focus in the music? Because i'm a fan of lyricism, and my main headphones is a little light on bass (Q701). See i can live with that because i like to critically listen to music at times, lyrics, production, mixing ect.. and the Q's allow me to do that. However i'm currently looking for a second pair that will have a different flavor to offer, because sometimes i just want to vibe to the music, have some bass slam, and still be able to enjoy a high quality record.
I think if your looking for the latter, you should go with the cans that give you the best bass extension, probably being the HD650. It's an expensive first pair of headphones, but it may stop you from feeling like "what if i had a little more bass in my cans."post #41 of 647/26/13 at 8:51pmThread Starterpost #42 of 647/26/13 at 8:52pmQuote:
Don't have to worry about that. There is no sibilance with the HD650.post #43 of 647/26/13 at 8:53pmThread Starterpost #44 of 647/26/13 at 8:54pmThread Starterpost #45 of 648/15/13 at 3:13pm
I recently bought a X3 and pairing it with Grado SR60i, but I feel like its time to upgrade/change the headphone. Based on my budget, I have shortlisted to Senheisser HD600, HD 650 and HiFiMan HE 400. Which of these three would pair well with X3? Do I still need to buy an amp? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Starving Student PCB's 2 seconds ago
- › Multiple balanced armature speaker systems with crossover networks 6 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 2 minutes ago
- › PC Audio Help 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 2 minutes ago
- › Laptop sound card with midi 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar DGX by SSSN
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by stpope
- › Schiit Mjolnir by tamleo
- › Brainwavz M4 In-Ear Headphones by Kadano
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by KT66
- › Noontec ZOROHDBLK ZORO HD True Sound Headphones with Inline Mic and... by BillsonChang007
- › Hisoundaudio BA100 by Jazmanaut
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by gl0ry
- › AKG K619 Premium DJ Headphones with Mic (Black) by jonnablaze
- › Cowon EM1 In-Earphone by vaibhavp
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude