Yep. I didn't like it nearly as much as the HD600. The treble was quite hot with the Schiit Modi/Magni combo that I heard it on.
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 3:15 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Trying to Decide Between HD600s and HE400s Last post on 5/13/14 at 1:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I was about to upgrade to HD600, but now the HE-400 is $299. What do I do? Last post on 6/3/14 at 3:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for around $500 for Jazz Last post on 5/1/14 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative to the HE400 Last post on 4/27/14 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Out of those 3 the HD650 had the most bass. I must say I enjoyed the HD600 + O2 combo the most, followed closely by the HD650 + O2 and then the HE-400 with Schiit Modi/Magni combo. The best amp for the HD6X0s was the Bottlehead Crack.
For more bass, I would definitely go for the HD650.
Ok thank you, i want a headphone that has a little bass, not to much, but i mostly listen to rap.
Maybe you should get the ODAC to go with the O2. JDS has a combo for $280 I think.
Edited by lin0003 - 7/26/13 at 8:30pm
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Help appreciated: HD600/650, or Fidelio X1? 17 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 50 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Series 2 3 minutes ago
- › I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted... 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 10 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 10 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)