Yep. I didn't like it nearly as much as the HD600. The treble was quite hot with the Schiit Modi/Magni combo that I heard it on.
Related Forum Threads
- Trying to Decide Between HD600s and HE400s Last post on 5/13/14 at 1:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I was about to upgrade to HD600, but now the HE-400 is $299. What do I do? Last post on 6/3/14 at 3:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for around $500 for Jazz Last post on 5/1/14 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative to the HE400 Last post on 4/27/14 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best "Starter" Headphones? - HiFiMan HE-400 / AKG K712 / Sennheiser HD650 / ... Last post on 4/13/14 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Out of those 3 the HD650 had the most bass. I must say I enjoyed the HD600 + O2 combo the most, followed closely by the HD650 + O2 and then the HE-400 with Schiit Modi/Magni combo. The best amp for the HD6X0s was the Bottlehead Crack.
For more bass, I would definitely go for the HD650.
Ok thank you, i want a headphone that has a little bass, not to much, but i mostly listen to rap.
Maybe you should get the ODAC to go with the O2. JDS has a combo for $280 I think.
Edited by lin0003 - 7/26/13 at 8:30pm
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 14 seconds ago
- › hd25-1 appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ! 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 7 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 8 - Limited Edition #677 9 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)