what would you choose?, i want a good pair of cans for at home. THANKS
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 2/10/15 at 12:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy headphones, around 300. Last post on 2/9/15 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Sony walkman A-10 review PACKAGING : so simple .. just the player,cable and...
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HE400 sounds much better amped as well.
It measures well but when I heard it, it was a bit bass light when driving the HD600 which IMO makes them even more neutral.
The Bottlehead Crack was significantly better but it costs $280 I think and you need to build it by yourself. The Matrix Portable was also very nice with the HD600 but it was a bit too dark with the HD650 for me. The Matrix is $350 in Australia and something like $320 in the US.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 31 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 50 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 55 seconds ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by Mmet
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2