what would you choose?, i want a good pair of cans for at home. THANKS
Related Forum Threads
- fidelio x2 vs grado r2i vs he400 vs others(hd650,hd600,t700) HELP!!!! Last post on 8/10/15 at 10:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Looking to buy headphones, around 300. Last post on 2/9/15 at 1:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Introduction and Desktop Amp Recommendation Last post on 1/21/15 at 6:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- the return for new headphones Last post on 12/5/14 at 1:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HE400 sounds much better amped as well.
It measures well but when I heard it, it was a bit bass light when driving the HD600 which IMO makes them even more neutral.
The Bottlehead Crack was significantly better but it costs $280 I think and you need to build it by yourself. The Matrix Portable was also very nice with the HD600 but it was a bit too dark with the HD650 for me. The Matrix is $350 in Australia and something like $320 in the US.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 24 seconds ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Ibasso DX80 2 minutes ago
- › Okay, tired of making threads, let's end this already. Fight for... 3 minutes ago
- › It is odd but not peculiar... 4 minutes ago
- › New to Everything and Asking for Recommendations 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Why haven't we seen another headphone like the AKG K1000? 5 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2