what would you choose?, i want a good pair of cans for at home. THANKS
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 12:34 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Trying to Decide Between HD600s and HE400s Last post on 5/13/14 at 1:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I was about to upgrade to HD600, but now the HE-400 is $299. What do I do? Last post on 6/3/14 at 3:44am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones for around $500 for Jazz Last post on 5/1/14 at 11:22am in Headphones (full-size)
- Alternative to the HE400 Last post on 4/27/14 at 4:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The HE400 sounds much better amped as well.
It measures well but when I heard it, it was a bit bass light when driving the HD600 which IMO makes them even more neutral.
The Bottlehead Crack was significantly better but it costs $280 I think and you need to build it by yourself. The Matrix Portable was also very nice with the HD600 but it was a bit too dark with the HD650 for me. The Matrix is $350 in Australia and something like $320 in the US.
- Sennheiser HD600/650 vs HiFiMan HE400
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Buying Creative Sound Blaster Z for optical out use only 48 seconds ago
- › [FS] Fostex TH-900 - New 53 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › cCasper TFG and I business name ? 1 minute ago
- › Onkyo DAC-HA200 - Only works with HF Player app? 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DAC To PD-30 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)