Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI - Page 7

post #91 of 160

:-)

post #92 of 160

Not much of a difference but Heaven VI is better. :)

post #93 of 160

I listend to a lot of single Balanced armature - some sounding good some bad, but they all had one in commin..

limited frequency response. Highs and lower bass kinda cut off.

Can't really believe all the praise without having listened to it.

post #94 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohannLiebert View Post
 

I listend to a lot of single Balanced armature - some sounding good some bad, but they all had one in commin..

limited frequency response. Highs and lower bass kinda cut off.

Can't really believe all the praise without having listened to it.


So listen to it...

post #95 of 160
Considering these. Looking at amazon.jp I see 2 versions, gold for $400 and $350 for a copper. Is the only difference cosmetic. Any comparison to heaven v?
post #96 of 160

As far as I know, the difference is only cosmetic. Have the copper one. If I had bought new pair I might have chosen the gold ones. Haven't heard the V, but if $400/350 is within you're budget, I would go for the VI. (From what I've read there is enough difference to justify the extra cost). 

post #97 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurdipurdi View Post

As far as I know, the difference is only cosmetic. Have the copper one. If I had bought new pair I might have chosen the gold ones. Haven't heard the V, but if $400/350 is within you're budget, I would go for the VI. (From what I've read there is enough difference to justify the extra cost). 
thanks. Will order soon. I was just curious as logically the iv should be an improved v, but they never mention the v, only perfectingvthe iv.....cant wait
post #98 of 160

Is this somewhat suitable for light jogging or cycling around the city ?
I heard there is some cable noise , is it really apparent when using on the move ?
Thanks in advance for help :D !

post #99 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music225 View Post
 

Is this somewhat suitable for light jogging or cycling around the city ?
I heard there is some cable noise , is it really apparent when using on the move ?
Thanks in advance for help :D !


I don't think these are good for the exercise - they will keep falling out.

post #100 of 160

I think you might not like the cable noise as well.

post #101 of 160

Well .. it's sad , the search is on then. I have read dozens and dozens of reviews and threads about dozens of IEMs and finally thinking it must be this fabulous FAD VI then find out it isn't . That sucks

Are you sure it is that prone to fall out while wearing on the move ? I mostly wearing it casually cycling around city and light jogging for exercises ,not doing anything draining though . How is it if wearing over-ear ?
Cable noise is not cool but I don't mind it much unless it is so loud . I can overlook the noise from Nuforce NE-700x but if I have to re-insert it every couple of minutes I will really have to  find smt else .
Thanks all for your help !

post #102 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music225 View Post
 

Well .. it's sad , the search is on then. I have read dozens and dozens of reviews and threads about dozens of IEMs and finally thinking it must be this fabulous FAD VI then find out it isn't . That sucks

Are you sure it is that prone to fall out while wearing on the move ? I mostly wearing it casually cycling around city and light jogging for exercises ,not doing anything draining though . How is it if wearing over-ear ?
Cable noise is not cool but I don't mind it much unless it is so loud . I can overlook the noise from Nuforce NE-700x but if I have to re-insert it every couple of minutes I will really have to  find smt else .
Thanks all for your help !

 

Yeah, depending on your insertion depth, it will be tough to move around a lot with these.

 

post #103 of 160

Then there are those of us that wear the Heaven VI over-the-ear and deep-insertion. Very secure and zero microphonics. You have to have big ear canals for the deep insertion though.

 

post #104 of 160

There's still some hope :)) maybe
I don't have much experience with IEMs to determine the size of my ear canal . Can you tell me ? If I put my point finger in my ear so that it fits ,I can measure the length from where the tip of my finger stay inside the canal to the outer rim of my ear (the part of your ear that is in font of your IEM) is about more than 1,6 cm . I think it is shallow , isn't it ?


Edited by Music225 - 3/25/14 at 9:23pm
post #105 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music225 View Post
 

There's still some hope :)) maybe
I don't have much experience with IEMs to determine the size of my ear canal . Can you tell me ? If I put my point finger in my ear so that it fits ,I can measure the length from where the tip of my finger stay inside the canal to the outer rim of my ear (the part of your ear that is in font of your IEM) is about more than 1,6 cm . I think it is shallow , isn't it ?

 

Depth might have some influence but the real issue is how wide your ear canals are. Mine are very (i.e. unusually) wide. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI