Hi everyone. I'm new to head-fi and I was just wondering if I could get your opinions on headphones. Im not a hard core audiophile, so I don't have the most experience with different headphone brands and models.
Here are the requirements:
- My max price is $30. (I know this is a very hard price to work with, but if you could help, that would be great)
- The feature that is most important to me is comfort. It is very likely that I will be wearing these for long periods at a time, and I don't want them making my ears sore from long periods of use.
- While the main use for these headphones will be for music, I don't need the very best in audio quality. Like I stated before, comfort is most important to me. I won't be listening for every imperfection in the quality of the headphones. That being said, I also don't want the quality to be horrible.
- These should be headphones, not earbuds. I don't really care if they are on-ear or over-ear, just as long as they are comfortable.
- This is a lesser important matter, but if they could a bit cool and not like giant things strapped to the sides of my head, that would be great.
Any help and recommendations you could give me would be awesome. Thanks!