Hi So I'm planning to upgrade to get the sennheiser hd 600 headphone. I was wondering if people can help me out with the comfort of the hd 600s? I've in the past tried the following sennheiser headphones. The hd 201, 280, and hd 558. I found the clamp on the 201 barely manageable, but the cups were way too shallow. The hd 280 had better cup size but the clamp was unberarble. The hd 558 had a good comfortable clamp but the cups were a little shallow for my tastes. So what do you guys think my experience with the hd 600 will be?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 11/17/14
Related Forum Threads
- New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from Massdrop and AKG Last post on Today at 1:31 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just got my HD600-portable amp recommendations? Last post on 11/23/14 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- My Personal Review on the Sennheiser ie80 Last post on 11/15/14 at 4:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bose QC25 review (long flight experience included) Last post on 11/25/14 at 2:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a rather big head and felt the clamp to be a bit uncomfortable for the first week or so. Now I barely feel them anymore - either I've gotten used to the clamp, or it has loosened on me. I call the HD600's my "head slippers"...
Have you tried any of the other models I've mentioned?
- Sennheiser comforts?
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 9 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 10 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 10 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 10 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 12 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)