Hi So I'm planning to upgrade to get the sennheiser hd 600 headphone. I was wondering if people can help me out with the comfort of the hd 600s? I've in the past tried the following sennheiser headphones. The hd 201, 280, and hd 558. I found the clamp on the 201 barely manageable, but the cups were way too shallow. The hd 280 had better cup size but the clamp was unberarble. The hd 558 had a good comfortable clamp but the cups were a little shallow for my tastes. So what do you guys think my experience with the hd 600 will be?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 11/17/14
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Everything sounds great, extremely clean and extremely detailed on the HD 650. Fantastic clean sound, fantastic resolution, fantastic tone, warm, extremely well balanced, great bass (not...
EL-8 fuses the best of many worlds for me. Picture if you will, the deepest, well defined bass you have ever heard. Now add to the picture the warmth only a ribbon tweeter can produce. Top all this...
M6 Pro reviewThe original m6 holds a special place in my heart. It was my first iem purchased after joining Head-fi. It was also my first pair of quality in ear headphones and a stepping stone that...
2 years ago when Fiio X3 came in place, I was so proud to say that it was one the best high quality digital audio player on the market at that time with a very good smooth sound, engaging bass...
They beat my DT 770's. That was enough for me. Everything about them was better. Vocal clarity, soundstage....upfront vocals...beautiful and not just for the price. Under rated... people don't...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a rather big head and felt the clamp to be a bit uncomfortable for the first week or so. Now I barely feel them anymore - either I've gotten used to the clamp, or it has loosened on me. I call the HD600's my "head slippers"...
Have you tried any of the other models I've mentioned?
- Sennheiser comforts?
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 29 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 35 seconds ago
- › Quesion about Y-splitters: Color-coded vs unmarked 38 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 43 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 47 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › PSB M4U 1 or Mr Speakers Mad Dog 1 minute ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Petrosmalk
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by tonyjoy
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by indieman
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by kytuphicanh
- › Takstar Pro 80 by alphaproject
- › Sony Playstation PS One - Video Game Console by Stereocilia
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by Wokei
- › OPPO PM-3 by Soundsgoodtome
- › Focal XS Satellite Speakers with Dock for iPod and MP3 Players by cuiter23
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone, Professional Sound Good Sound... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2