Hi So I'm planning to upgrade to get the sennheiser hd 600 headphone. I was wondering if people can help me out with the comfort of the hd 600s? I've in the past tried the following sennheiser headphones. The hd 201, 280, and hd 558. I found the clamp on the 201 barely manageable, but the cups were way too shallow. The hd 280 had better cup size but the clamp was unberarble. The hd 558 had a good comfortable clamp but the cups were a little shallow for my tastes. So what do you guys think my experience with the hd 600 will be?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 11/17/14
Related Forum Threads
- Will wearing the DT990 in public be a problem? Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 vs DT990 Pro Last post on Today at 11:14 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do u trust Frequence Response Graph ?? Innerfidelity Last post on 12/7/14 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a rather big head and felt the clamp to be a bit uncomfortable for the first week or so. Now I barely feel them anymore - either I've gotten used to the clamp, or it has loosened on me. I call the HD600's my "head slippers"...
Have you tried any of the other models I've mentioned?
- Sennheiser comforts?
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 8 seconds ago
- › Closed headphones similar in sound to sennheiser 650 s 19 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 20 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 1 minute ago
- › AKG Q701 - Perfect Condition $140 shipped 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Review 5 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 7 minutes ago
- › RSA P-51 Battery Problem 7 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)