Hi So I'm planning to upgrade to get the sennheiser hd 600 headphone. I was wondering if people can help me out with the comfort of the hd 600s? I've in the past tried the following sennheiser headphones. The hd 201, 280, and hd 558. I found the clamp on the 201 barely manageable, but the cups were way too shallow. The hd 280 had better cup size but the clamp was unberarble. The hd 558 had a good comfortable clamp but the cups were a little shallow for my tastes. So what do you guys think my experience with the hd 600 will be?
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by nightmancometh, 11/17/14
Related Forum Threads
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need A Middle Ground Last post on 2/16/15 at 4:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fostex TH500RP Last post on 2/11/15 at 5:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Repair or replace broken HD600? Last post on 3/11/15 at 10:01am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD650s are so cheap? Last post on 2/10/15 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
Cayin N6 Pros-quality build & sound, UI, neutralish, amp not needed Cons-battery life could be longer, large, gets warm Settings- low gain, soft, no eq. Note: I had an...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a rather big head and felt the clamp to be a bit uncomfortable for the first week or so. Now I barely feel them anymore - either I've gotten used to the clamp, or it has loosened on me. I call the HD600's my "head slippers"...
Have you tried any of the other models I've mentioned?
- Sennheiser comforts?
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 19 seconds ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 38 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › I need help with name for an amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Double Helix Symbiote SP V2 6 core IEM cable 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SCL5 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2