Need recommendations of what would be a nice dac to use with hd800 + wa22. Price range for the dac is 600-2000 (wish to spend 1500 max but my budget does allow 2000 if its worth it). Also if it pairs nice with Audeze lcd 2 r1 that would be nice but if not I'm willing to sell them and just use the hd800's.
Related Forum Threads
- HELP! Suggestions for Sennheiser HD800 - HDVD800 or WA22? Last post on 4/15/14 at 8:21pm in High-end Audio Forum
- looking for balanced cable for my HD800 Last post on 2/12/14 at 5:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie question. Woo wa2 or Schitt Lyar ? Last post on 12/20/13 at 6:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LCD-3's and Woo WA22....WOW! Last post on 1/4/14 at 6:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amp to Headphone Price Ratio Last post on 10/20/13 at 5:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Hd800 + Wa22 + ? Help need recomendationspost #1 of 47/21/13 at 5:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/21/13 at 11:29ampost #3 of 47/21/13 at 5:12pmThread Starter
I do like the bifrost but it doesn't do balanced out so I will feel like im not getting the most out of the wa22. The gungnir I've only tried with the mjolnir which is a amp im not a fan of. I could wait for the statement series to come up from schiit audio but that would be pushing to the top of my budget.
- Hd800 + Wa22 + ? Help need recomendations
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 2 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 5 seconds ago
- › FS/T: Westone UM3X w/ One issue 8 seconds ago
- › ibasso dx50 41 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000's 2 minutes ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 5 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)