Need recommendations of what would be a nice dac to use with hd800 + wa22. Price range for the dac is 600-2000 (wish to spend 1500 max but my budget does allow 2000 if its worth it). Also if it pairs nice with Audeze lcd 2 r1 that would be nice but if not I'm willing to sell them and just use the hd800's.
Related Forum Threads
- Wa22+HD800 and EDM music? Last post on 2/10/15 at 3:39pm in High-end Audio Forum
- HELP! Suggestions for Sennheiser HD800 - HDVD800 or WA22? Last post on 4/15/14 at 8:21pm in High-end Audio Forum
- looking for balanced cable for my HD800 Last post on 2/12/14 at 5:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Newbie question. Woo wa2 or Schitt Lyar ? Last post on 12/20/13 at 6:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LCD-3's and Woo WA22....WOW! Last post on 6/16/15 at 11:29pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
Hd800 + Wa22 + ? Help need recomendationspost #1 of 47/21/13 at 5:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 47/21/13 at 11:29ampost #3 of 47/21/13 at 5:12pmThread Starter
I do like the bifrost but it doesn't do balanced out so I will feel like im not getting the most out of the wa22. The gungnir I've only tried with the mjolnir which is a amp im not a fan of. I could wait for the statement series to come up from schiit audio but that would be pushing to the top of my budget.
- Hd800 + Wa22 + ? Help need recomendations
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Theft of Orpheus at IFA 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 3 minutes ago
- › FS USB to SPdif converter Firestone Bluekey 3 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA H3 - Sony XBA A3 4 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 5 minutes ago
- › Boston Meet? 6 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2