Can i use Lg optimus g pro as my main source ??? portable source i mean with flac files??? or should i need to add and amp??? im going to use CIEM and V-moda m100 with Fiio e17 or JDSlabs C5???
Related Forum Threads
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an upgrade to AKG Anniversary headphones....less than 350 preferably Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Yesterday at 11:53 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Non-Fiio DAC/AMP for Note 3 Last post on 2/19/14 at 12:01am in Portable Source Gear
- Fiio E10 Vs E17 For V Moda M100 Last post on 2/1/14 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 12/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be taking a look at the Sony AS800AP. When I saw first saw them and their Cadbury Mini Egg shape appear in Canadian outlets late in 2014, I knew I had...
Introduction Bluetooth audio has come a long way. It used to be the playground of niche audio brands like Jabra and Plantronics, but when the big boys like Sennheiser got into the mix, things got...
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCAN Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
LG Optimus G Pro as a source or with amp???
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 610/3/13 at 8:42ampost #3 of 610/3/13 at 8:55am
I have one and the sound quality is pretty good, it's just lacking a little bit volume-wise....I have to turn the volume higher with it than say one of my DAPs. I haven't actually tried pairing it with an amp or a DAC....it powers my portable headphones well enough, and I don't have the right cable to attach my ELE DAC to it.post #4 of 610/4/13 at 3:51pmI went ahead and picked up the lg optimus pro g. I know the gs2 is not a good comparison (gs2 my previous phone) but i feel the lg is a much better source. Ive only tried it amped with my fiio. That amp gives a little boost. But unamped the lg still sounded great.post #5 of 610/4/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
The screen is gorgeous, and the quad-core CPU and 2GB of RAM mean you never lack processing power. And if you keep the screen off, the battery lasts a long time. It's a pretty sweet phone, if i do say so myself.post #6 of 610/14/13 at 12:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Achmedisdead
I have one and the sound quality is pretty good, it's just lacking a little bit volume-wise....I have to turn the volume higher with it than say one of my DAPs. I haven't actually tried pairing it with an amp or a DAC....it powers my portable headphones well enough, and I don't have the right cable to attach my ELE DAC to it.
I tried an Optimus G Pro at a showroom yesterday and i liked a lot the headphone out sound quality. Hence i'd just need to assess the output power issue since i've read on a few sites that volume levels might be lacking.
Could you compare it with other sources of yours to get a rough idea?
- LG Optimus G Pro as a source or with amp???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 56 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 6 minutes ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 7 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 11 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 11 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 11 minutes ago
- › Xduoo Amplifiers 12 minutes ago
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 12 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-AS800AP Splashproof Sporty In-Earphone - Black... by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by ezekiel77
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...