Can i use Lg optimus g pro as my main source ??? portable source i mean with flac files??? or should i need to add and amp??? im going to use CIEM and V-moda m100 with Fiio e17 or JDSlabs C5???
Related Forum Threads
- DT 990 pro help Last post on 3/8/15 at 12:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for an upgrade to AKG Anniversary headphones....less than 350 preferably Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Non-Fiio DAC/AMP for Note 3 Last post on 2/19/14 at 12:01am in Portable Source Gear
- Fiio E10 Vs E17 For V Moda M100 Last post on 2/1/14 at 12:19pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 12/22/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 12/10/15
There is just so much craptastic dreck in the
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
LG Optimus G Pro as a source or with amp???
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 610/3/13 at 8:42ampost #3 of 610/3/13 at 8:55am
I have one and the sound quality is pretty good, it's just lacking a little bit volume-wise....I have to turn the volume higher with it than say one of my DAPs. I haven't actually tried pairing it with an amp or a DAC....it powers my portable headphones well enough, and I don't have the right cable to attach my ELE DAC to it.post #4 of 610/4/13 at 3:51pmI went ahead and picked up the lg optimus pro g. I know the gs2 is not a good comparison (gs2 my previous phone) but i feel the lg is a much better source. Ive only tried it amped with my fiio. That amp gives a little boost. But unamped the lg still sounded great.post #5 of 610/4/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
The screen is gorgeous, and the quad-core CPU and 2GB of RAM mean you never lack processing power. And if you keep the screen off, the battery lasts a long time. It's a pretty sweet phone, if i do say so myself.post #6 of 610/14/13 at 12:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Achmedisdead
I have one and the sound quality is pretty good, it's just lacking a little bit volume-wise....I have to turn the volume higher with it than say one of my DAPs. I haven't actually tried pairing it with an amp or a DAC....it powers my portable headphones well enough, and I don't have the right cable to attach my ELE DAC to it.
I tried an Optimus G Pro at a showroom yesterday and i liked a lot the headphone out sound quality. Hence i'd just need to assess the output power issue since i've read on a few sites that volume levels might be lacking.
Could you compare it with other sources of yours to get a rough idea?
- LG Optimus G Pro as a source or with amp???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 38 seconds ago
- › Denon D7000s, Xi-Fi Titanium HD and 2.1 Speakers 46 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 5 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 6 minutes ago
- › Fender IEM (Aurisonics) Impressions, Reviews & Discussions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What's a good portable headphone $100 alternative to m50x 13 minutes ago
- › 1MORE EO323 Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by leesure
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse