Hello fellow Head-Fi'ers!
I have a fairly simple question to ask you all..it has probably been asked before, but I want a more updated answer.
So here's the question: For an iPod Classic, what is a good portable headphone amp for it?
I've got a list below of the amps that I have seen people recommend, or ones that I am curious about:
- C&C XO2 (Which I am considering)
- JDSLab C5 (Getting mixed feelings on this one)
- Venturecraft Go Dap X (Haven't looked deeply enough to know more about this one)
- Clas/Rx combo (I see a lot of these, but not yet willing to spend $500+ on an amp/DAC combo, unless proven otherwise)
- RSA Amps (Always see these around but have never looked into them)
- HeadAmp Pico Power (Seen quite a few rigs with this)
- No FiiO or Tralucent T1 please
I currently have the C&C BH, and I would prefer an amp or combo that has a clean sound that is not warm, nor too bright, just right, good separation, a quality bass response, great clarity and overall, a musical flowing feel.
My budget is around $300 so if you have any other suggestions around that price tag, please do suggest it to me!
The headphones/IEMs that I mainly wanting to be powering: V-Moda M-100 & T-Peos H-200.
Okay, that should be enough information for anyone willing to help me out!
I left a poll for those who are just dropping by, which could help me narrow down an amp if no one has any suggestions/advice/help.
Any help is appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Edited by SkyBleu - 7/20/13 at 3:56am