They are 300 ohm headphones.
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 7/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Does every company have their particular sound? Last post on 10/1/14 at 8:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp or headphone advice Last post on 10/1/14 at 2:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- amp & headphone advice? Last post on 10/6/14 at 2:08pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for comfort/deep over ear phones Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 Last post on 9/21/14 at 1:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HD 600's, will an Onkyo TX-SR608 drive them "adequately?"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hell, a Sansa Clip+ is capable of driving the HD600 well. It's a common misconception that the HD600 is difficult to power. It's just fairly transparent, and since better amps often have higher output powers, people started thinking it was hard to drive.
Receivers usually have a high output impedance, but since they in fact are 300 ohm headphones, you won't run into any problems there. It might not sound very good if it's a low end unit though.
- HD 600's, will an Onkyo TX-SR608 drive them "adequately?"
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 17 seconds ago
- › Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Current Mode Amplifiers, how do they work? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Need some recommendations for a high budget set up 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Senn HD800 BALANCED 4pin XLR 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3