They are 300 ohm headphones.
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 7/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 7:04 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison: HD600, MA900, DT 150 and SRH840 Last post on Today at 8:26 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Can't decided between the Fidelio X1, HD598, or HD600 Last post on 9/11/14 at 12:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- closed equivalent of hd600?? Last post on 9/7/14 at 1:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- how good are ciems? Last post on 9/10/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
HD 600's, will an Onkyo TX-SR608 drive them "adequately?"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hell, a Sansa Clip+ is capable of driving the HD600 well. It's a common misconception that the HD600 is difficult to power. It's just fairly transparent, and since better amps often have higher output powers, people started thinking it was hard to drive.
Receivers usually have a high output impedance, but since they in fact are 300 ohm headphones, you won't run into any problems there. It might not sound very good if it's a low end unit though.
- HD 600's, will an Onkyo TX-SR608 drive them "adequately?"
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 18 seconds ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 30 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 48 seconds ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New England Headfi Meet - Saturday December 6th, 2014! 1 minute ago
- › FS: Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › Choosing semi-portable headphones. 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)