They are 300 ohm headphones.
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 7/18/13
Related Forum Threads
- Help Identify This Headphone (Sennheiser HD600 vs HD580) Last post on Yesterday at 10:52 am in Headphones (full-size)
- I've Made a Terrible Mistake OR My Frustrating IEMs Journey, featuring a scathing reveiw of... Last post on Yesterday at 8:55 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best upgrade from my senn hd558 Last post on 1/27/15 at 3:17pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTT: Sennheiser HD600 for your Fidelio X2 or SRH1440/1840 Last post on 1/28/15 at 7:32am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Need help to find my path - hd650/600 vs K7xx vs Fidelio x2 vs Ath-Msr7 ? Last post on Today at 3:04 am in Headphones (full-size)
I had the opportunity to listen to this at length against some other similar priced gears. After pairing my device, it magically struck me WOW! As I tried a number of music tracks , it...
I managed to try this MDR-Ma900 against others in the same shop. The comfort and ergonomics of this Sony are very good. Initially, I was pleasantly surprised how nice it sounded. But...
I tried this twice with different devices. It sounds pretty good with big bass sounds and probably suit a lot of youngsters today. Many very young people that I know prefer Beats or something...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
HD 600's, will an Onkyo TX-SR608 drive them "adequately?"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hell, a Sansa Clip+ is capable of driving the HD600 well. It's a common misconception that the HD600 is difficult to power. It's just fairly transparent, and since better amps often have higher output powers, people started thinking it was hard to drive.
Receivers usually have a high output impedance, but since they in fact are 300 ohm headphones, you won't run into any problems there. It might not sound very good if it's a low end unit though.
- HD 600's, will an Onkyo TX-SR608 drive them "adequately?"
- › Headamp GS-1 25 seconds ago
- › GeekOut 100 IEM DAC (Free Shipping!) 40 seconds ago
- › Balanced cable : what is it and why would i want it? 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2... MicroSD Slot & 33 hours Hi-Res Playback 2 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 2 minutes ago
- › S:flo2 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Stax protection 3 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . . . . dap FW... 3 minutes ago
- › Parrot Zik 2.0, the world's most advanced headphones -... by johnKenneth
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by johnKenneth
- › Xtreme Xplosives On Ear by johnKenneth
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3