or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Comparisons: 33 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Comparisons: 33 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around - Page 22

post #316 of 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Normally I would be asking you what you're smoking. But I have a pair of ksc75's and sportapro's that constantly astound me, so I know what you're smoking! beerchug.gif

Ssshhhh, dont let the cat out of the bag!
post #317 of 4207
New creative aurvana live will be released soon. I think it will be a good contender !
post #318 of 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolinho View Post

New creative aurvana live will be released soon. I think it will be a good contender !

I totally agree with you! XD
post #319 of 4207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillsonChang007 View Post


I totally agree with you! XD

 

Cool. Is there a price on them?

post #320 of 4207

which headphone performs outstanding in all genres under 300 aus dollars budget?

 

esp ambient music like cafe del mar? beethoven? 

 

i have been reading every possible review here and am not able to conclude anything. 

 

too many choices i guess.

post #321 of 4207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by philonewbie View Post
 

which headphone performs outstanding in all genres under 300 aus dollars budget?

 

esp ambient music like cafe del mar? beethoven? 

 

i have been reading every possible review here and am not able to conclude anything. 

 

too many choices i guess.

 

If you don't care about its only "medium" level of isolation, this one is easy IMO...the Kef M500s. The most neutral headphones I've tested here and work so well with every music genre I've thrown at them.

post #322 of 4207

yeah isolation is not a def must . i wld be listenin to music at night only in a quiet room.

post #323 of 4207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by philonewbie View Post
 

yeah isolation is not a def must . i wld be listenin to music at night only in a quiet room.

 

Then, I'd go with the M500s. 

:smile:

post #324 of 4207

thank you. i will find out where i can listen to it.

post #325 of 4207

Innerfidelity uses a weird compensation for their graphs. This is more accurate compared to a flat loudspeaker which is what artists use BTW the dip at 4.5khz is nullified by the time delay. http://rinchoi.blogspot.com/2013/08/sennheiser-momentum.html

ow.jpg

post #326 of 4207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboozy View Post
 

Innerfidelity uses a weird compensation for their graphs. This is more accurate compared to a flat loudspeaker which is what artists use BTW the dip at 4.5khz is nullified by the time delay. http://rinchoi.blogspot.com/2013/08/sennheiser-momentum.html

ow.jpg

 

Actually using speaker compensation isn't totally the right thing after talking with Tyll. Due to the speakers on headphones being right next to your ears and no crossfeed information (right ear can't hear the left driver and visa versa) headphones require their own methodology. 

post #327 of 4207

Hey man, i love the momentum, is there anyway to make them portable, to put it in a sling bag...

post #328 of 4207
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNumber View Post
 

Hey man, i love the momentum, is there anyway to make them portable, to put it in a sling bag...

 

Haven't tried. I like the carrying case as it's very protective of them. But yes, it is pretty big. 

post #329 of 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

 

Haven't tried. I like the carrying case as it's very protective of them. But yes, it is pretty big. 

 

Wonder how they would fit in a lossy pouch, kinda like a mini santa claus bag...

post #330 of 4207
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomNumber View Post

Wonder how they would fit in a lossy pouch, kinda like a mini santa claus bag...
They will fit but hard casing is recommended to avoid any drop/crash etc that will possibly damage the headphone + it's a $350 headphone... I do not like to take the risk xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

Cool. Is there a price on them?

Probably less than $200? Or maybe the same price as the CAL! 1? Not sure xD

Billson biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Comparisons: 33 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around