Quick question if anyone had a chance to compare ISOLATION of HP50 to Alpha Dogs, the reason I ask because I wont to use them during subway ride to/from work
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeats Executive Over-Ear Headphones (Silver)tagged by joe, 8/20/13
- productBeats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphonestagged by joe, 8/20/13
- productBeats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEWtagged by joe, 8/20/13
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 7/16/13
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by joe, 8/20/13
- productKEF M500 Hi-Fi On-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Blacktagged by joe, 8/20/13
- productMartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphonestagged by Fearless1, 7/3/14
- productPSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphonestagged by System, 7/16/13
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by joe, 8/20/13
- productSkullcandy Aviator Headphone Black, One Sizetagged by joe, 8/20/13More
- productSony MDR-1Rtagged by System, 7/16/13
- productUltimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphonestagged by joe, 8/20/13
Related Forum Threads
- best headphones under 400 Last post on 2/24/15 at 12:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser Momentum vs. Bowers & Wilkins P7 vs. Sony MDR-1R vs. Parrot Zik vs. Bose QC15 Last post on 2/17/14 at 1:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- $300 over-ear headphone recommendation Last post on 3/3/14 at 6:38pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Mid-Fi Headphone battle Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:48am in Headphones (full-size)
- K550 vs Hp100 vs MDR-1r? Anyone compared these? Last post on 9/28/13 at 10:41pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 7/2/15
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Comparisons: 26 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around - Page 118post #1756 of 36393/5/14 at 8:34pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1757 of 36393/5/14 at 9:14pmpost #1758 of 36393/5/14 at 9:35pmQuote:
Alpha may be too big I guess?post #1759 of 36393/5/14 at 11:53pmpost #1760 of 36393/6/14 at 2:19ampost #1761 of 36393/6/14 at 3:25am
Itself is okay, but you may like to pair it with a more powerful amp and they won't be portable :)post #1762 of 36393/6/14 at 11:03amThread Starter
I am...but busy this weekend with my son's 6th birthday and visiting in-laws from out of town.post #1763 of 36393/6/14 at 11:22amQuote:
MH, you're going to have to your priorities straight. The right thing to do would be to write that review and you know it.post #1764 of 36393/6/14 at 11:23amThread StarterQuote:
LoL, sorry, family first. This is just a hobby after all.
Plus with the house guests and all the kids running around, getting some quite time to finish things up is darn near impossible.
Edited by MacedonianHero - 3/6/14 at 11:30ampost #1765 of 36393/6/14 at 11:52amQuote:
Ha...then the isolation of the Mikros 90 will come in handy.post #1766 of 36393/6/14 at 3:30pmpost #1767 of 36393/6/14 at 3:43pmQuote:
Oh I know the feeling. My daughter turn 8 last weekend and we had to entertain 12 kids. Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the family. Like you said family first and hobby can wait.post #1768 of 36393/6/14 at 3:53pmThread StarterQuote:
Yeah, 13 six year old boys to entertain this weekend...no headphone isolation is going to be enough. My daughter (ten years old) is already on deck to help out....but not for free.. What's with kids nowadays?post #1769 of 36393/6/14 at 4:00pmQuote:
They're smarter than we were
Good luck!post #1770 of 36393/6/14 at 4:33pmQuote:
Back in my days, which is like a decade ago? We get to celebrate our birthday in the classroom xD much prefer the schooling back then than now >.> Now it's more like comparing your result with your classmate and if you fail to meet the expected target, you get dragged down rather than really learning something. Smart students get good class and best teacher in school and the average student are all left out...
- Comparisons: 26 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Mango (Stock Firmware) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2