Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around - Page 118

post #1756 of 2516

Quick question if anyone had a chance to compare ISOLATION of HP50 to Alpha Dogs, the reason I ask because I wont to use them during subway ride to/from work

post #1757 of 2516

MH, are you still working on the ML Mikros 90 review?

post #1758 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by olegausany View Post

Quick question if anyone had a chance to compare ISOLATION of HP50 to Alpha Dogs, the reason I ask because I wont to use them during subway ride to/from work

Alpha may be too big I guess?
post #1759 of 2516
HP50 are lighter than Alpha Dogs
post #1760 of 2516

Are the Alpha Dogs really "portable" though?

post #1761 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguyalex View Post
 

Are the Alpha Dogs really "portable" though?

Itself is okay, but you may like to pair it with a more powerful amp and they won't be portable :)

post #1762 of 2516
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinster View Post
 

MH, are you still working on the ML Mikros 90 review?

I am...but busy this weekend with my son's 6th birthday and visiting in-laws from out of town.

post #1763 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

I am...but busy this weekend with my son's 6th birthday and visiting in-laws from out of town.

MH, you're going to have to your priorities straight.  The right thing to do would be to write that review and you know it.

post #1764 of 2516
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post
 

MH, you're going to have to your priorities straight.  The right thing to do would be to write that review and you know it.

LoL, sorry, family first. This is just a hobby after all. :smile: 

 

Plus with the house guests and all the kids running around, getting some quite time to finish things up is darn near impossible.


Edited by MacedonianHero - 3/6/14 at 11:30am
post #1765 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

 

Plus with the house guests and all the kids running around, getting some quite time to finish things up is darn near impossible.

 

Ha...then the isolation of the Mikros 90 will come in handy.

post #1766 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

LoL, sorry, family first. This is just a hobby after all. smile.gif  
+1


Happy birthday to your son! xD
post #1767 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post

I am...but busy this weekend with my son's 6th birthday and visiting in-laws from out of town.

Oh I know the feeling. My daughter turn 8 last weekend and we had to entertain 12 kids. Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the family. Like you said family first and hobby can wait.
post #1768 of 2516
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinster View Post


Oh I know the feeling. My daughter turn 8 last weekend and we had to entertain 12 kids. Happy birthday to your son and enjoy the family. Like you said family first and hobby can wait.

Yeah, 13 six year old boys to entertain this weekend...no headphone isolation is going to be enough. :p My daughter (ten years old) is already on deck to help out....but not for free.. What's with kids nowadays? 

post #1769 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

Yeah, 13 six year old boys to entertain this weekend...no headphone isolation is going to be enough. :p My daughter (ten years old) is already on deck to help out....but not for free.. What's with kids nowadays? 

 

They're smarter than we were :p

 

Good luck!

post #1770 of 2516
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

Yeah, 13 six year old boys to entertain this weekend...no headphone isolation is going to be enough. :p My daughter (ten years old) is already on deck to help out....but not for free.. What's with kids nowadays? 

Back in my days, which is like a decade ago? We get to celebrate our birthday in the classroom xD much prefer the schooling back then than now >.> Now it's more like comparing your result with your classmate and if you fail to meet the expected target, you get dragged down rather than really learning something. Smart students get good class and best teacher in school and the average student are all left out... 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Comparisons: 22 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around