Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Comparisons: 19 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Comparisons: 19 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around - Page 62

post #916 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan647 View Post




I'm considering doing a detailed comparison review between these three in the future. Would anyone be interested? 

Nice picture! Definitely we will be interested;
1) they are among the best portable headphone at that price point
2) all of them look... [insert any nice word] xD
3) they dont really need an amp
4) popcorn.gifbiggrin.gif
post #917 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan647 View Post
 

 

I'm considering doing a detailed comparison review between these three in the future. Would anyone be interested? 

Can you please add the Focal Spirit Classic in this comparison?

post #918 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by full dp View Post

Can you please add the Focal Spirit Classic in this comparison?

Sorry, no interest in the Focal. Unless someone sends me one for review wink.gif
post #919 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lan647 View Post
 

 

I'm considering doing a detailed comparison review between these three in the future. Would anyone be interested? 

Really interested! Waiting for your comparison. (also extended to the NAD HP50).

post #920 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pier Paolo View Post
 

Really interested! Waiting for your comparison. (also extended to the NAD HP50).

 

The guy in the hi-fi store where I bought the P7 said the HP50 isn't really on par with the B&W, so I didn't ask for a listen. Also, I'm not charmed by the design.  

post #921 of 2293
One person... I'm not interested in the P7. Seems overpriced. The hp50 is more interesting, especially with all the praise given by Tyll (I don't really like the momentum which was hyped by him lol).

The focal pro looks good, as does the k545.

I'm slowly going away from the kef since I think it lacks focus (they're too airy!, they sound too much like speakers).
post #922 of 2293

At home I am listening with a STAX SR-505/SRM-600ltd and with a HE-500/DYI AMP, so I need an HP to bring with me with my Leckerton UHA-6s MK2 that could be not too  distant regarding the Sound Quality. So my attention is on both P7 and HP50. I had the momentum but I sold it because it was thick and muddy sounding to me.

post #923 of 2293
Lol. Getting up to leave in the morning is like Toy Story. I choose from like 5 different headphones like how Andy would choose between Woody or Buz. I feel like all of my cans want to be chosen, and the one I choose gets lucky lol. Funny little random comparison.

Anyway, id like the 7520 to be reviewed since I love my MDR 7506.
post #924 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

Lol. Getting up to leave in the morning is like Toy Story. I choose from like 5 different headphones like how Andy would choose between Woody or Buz. I feel like all of my cans want to be chosen, and the one I choose gets lucky lol. Funny little random comparison.

Anyway, id like the 7520 to be reviewed since I love my MDR 7506.

See a 7520 review in my signature :)

post #925 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

One person... I'm not interested in the P7. Seems overpriced. The hp50 is more interesting, especially with all the praise given by Tyll (I don't really like the momentum which was hyped by him lol).

The focal pro looks good, as does the k545.

I'm slowly going away from the kef since I think it lacks focus (they're too airy!, they sound too much like speakers).

 

The P7 is certainly not overpriced in my opinion. It sounds fantastic and it's a luxury item. Quality in every detail. 

post #926 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

One person... I'm not interested in the P7. Seems overpriced. The hp50 is more interesting, especially with all the praise given by Tyll (I don't really like the momentum which was hyped by him lol).

I'm slowly going away from the kef since I think it lacks focus (they're too airy!, they sound too much like speakers).
Ok sounds like a plan.
Sell me your kef and get the hp50 lol
post #927 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

One person... I'm not interested in the P7. Seems overpriced. The hp50 is more interesting, especially with all the praise given by Tyll (I don't really like the momentum which was hyped by him lol).

The focal pro looks good, as does the k545.

I'm slowly going away from the kef since I think it lacks focus (they're too airy!, they sound too much like speakers).

Now that's a rare audiophile complaint!

post #928 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

 

Thanks Dave for the update. I'm curious to try them out. Do they hurt your ears (if you wear glasses)? The DT1350s put mine into a 3 point bend that became rather painful after about only 20 minutes?

 

Hi Peter, T51p is way more comfy......I made some comments in the "upcoming Beyerdynamic thread", HERE and HERE

post #929 of 2293
What about the psb m4U .??
All the beyer portables have super tiny cups yet the whole thing sticks out much and clamps Ur brain tongue.gif
I sold mine because the sound was detailed in cetain areas and flat dull in others..
Really not bad at all once U get used to the sound but it was not for me..
Edited by Maxx134 - 11/18/13 at 8:23am
post #930 of 2293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trunks159 View Post

Lol. Getting up to leave in the morning is like Toy Story. I choose from like 5 different headphones like how Andy would choose between Woody or Buz. I feel like all of my cans want to be chosen, and the one I choose gets lucky lol. Funny little random comparison.

Anyway, id like the 7520 to be reviewed since I love my MDR 7506.

I wish I was like that!  I need to sell all my lower end pairs so I can get another decent pair.  Now that I have the P7 the rest don't sound any good anyway!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Comparisons: 19 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around