Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › AZ Winter 2013 Meet: A Round 2 in the same year
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AZ Winter 2013 Meet: A Round 2 in the same year - Page 3

post #31 of 61

I'm in

 

HD650, Meier Concerto & StageDAC. First gen CLAS Algorhythm Solo, first gen iMod

post #32 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

Tentative yes from us...  

 

:eek:

 

Well that would be awesome... 

 

 

Thanks,

 

 

:evil:

post #33 of 61

You can count me in for whenever it is. Not sure what I'll have at the time but I bring it all. Pretty much unloaded all my stuff so

 

All I have right now is

 

Audeze LCD (up for sale)

Philips X1

V-moda M-100

JVC S500

Denon D2000 (Maybe up for sale soon)

 

Only amp I have is my Headstage Arrow 3G that has the power of the sun in it but I'm hoping to grab another RSA amp soon and maybe TH600

 

 

Thanks,

 

 

:evil:

post #34 of 61

Please don't sell the LCD before then I beg you lol. It's my next planned purchase but I have yet to hear it. 

 

... Or I guess we could meet up sooner for an audition so that maybe I could bring them to the meet lol. Shoot me a PM if interested

post #35 of 61

They are quite common... wouldn't be too worried tbh.

post #36 of 61

It seems so, but the luck I've had, all 3 meets I've gone to across the country it was the one thing missing lol

post #37 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by swifttal View Post

It seems so, but the luck I've had, all 3 meets I've gone to across the country it was the one thing missing lol

Lol ok. But honestly they're a pretty safe bet. You'll get exactly what you would expect from them. Top to bottom no weaknesses and clean clear crisp sound throughout the range. Only selling to try new things but will definitely buy again later on down the road.


Thanks,


evil_smiley.gif
post #38 of 61
Thread Starter 

Hey guys, updates to come on a possible set date within the next week. Stay tuned for more..


Just a note though. I really haven't upgraded my headphone setup since the last meet. I've been focusing more on speakers and vinyl since then. Thus I might end up selling my headphone setup so that I could get something different.. thinking about either the Sennheiser HD 600 or HD 650..

post #39 of 61

Count me in and just send an email to me at  earlinarizona@cox.net and I will be there. The last meeting was great.  Off to Can Jam in Denver Friday AM.

Earl

post #40 of 61

We expect a detailed report, of course. :D

post #41 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by earlinarizona View Post
 

Count me in and just send an email to me at  earlinarizona@cox.net and I will be there. The last meeting was great.  Off to Can Jam in Denver Friday AM.

Earl

 

That's awesome, have fun and let us know how it went!

 

 

Thanks,

 

 

:evil:

post #42 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post
 

Hey guys, updates to come on a possible set date within the next week. Stay tuned for more..


Just a note though. I really haven't upgraded my headphone setup since the last meet. I've been focusing more on speakers and vinyl since then. Thus I might end up selling my headphone setup so that I could get something different.. thinking about either the Sennheiser HD 600 or HD 650..

 

Seems we have a fair amount of interest in a November meet. Have you made progress in firming up a date?

post #43 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by balderon View Post
 

 

Seems we have a fair amount of interest in a November meet. Have you made progress in firming up a date?


Bump... +1

post #44 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroysall View Post
 

Hey guys, updates to come on a possible set date within the next week. Stay tuned for more..


Just a note though. I really haven't upgraded my headphone setup since the last meet. I've been focusing more on speakers and vinyl since then. Thus I might end up selling my headphone setup so that I could get something different.. thinking about either the Sennheiser HD 600 or HD 650..

 

I think I'm in. 180 miles approx. journey round-trip from Northern AZ (Prescott) to PHX. Keep it going. I'm up here in the North AZ... :smile: 

post #45 of 61
Thread Starter 

Sorry guys for the lack of updates. Everytime I inquire about a room, they only have 1 room available. So if the worst attends, we will still be limited to the one room. I will however push for more and hopefully everything will be finalized then. I am pushing for either November 9th or the 16th. If things are finalized as planned, it will be from 9:30a-4:30p that day. I do encourage any and all those who wish to attend please mark your calendars. Things should fully finalize early this upcoming week. We are also in the process of searching for an alternative option as well. One option we have considered is moving it to another public library. There is one located at 75th Ave & Encanto Blvd. (approx. 10 minutes away from the Downtown Library) that can house up to 61 people in a single room. If everyone would be fine would such an alternative, please respond.


Edited by Destroysall - 10/19/13 at 2:34pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › AZ Winter 2013 Meet: A Round 2 in the same year