- 1,288 Posts. Joined 5/2013
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 7/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- anyone own the he400 and have returned the he400i Last post on 9/18/14 at 4:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 VS Vmoda M100 Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth experimenting with ZxR + O2+ODAC? Last post on 9/15/14 at 9:29am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best $300 Headphones Last post on Today at 10:02 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Ideal set-up for classical under $450? (Beyerdynamic dt880 vs HiFiMan HE-400 Last post on 9/10/14 at 8:53am in Headphones (full-size)
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
Dt + bottlehead or he-400?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Is that buy the Bottlehead with either headphone or just with the DT990?
I would guess(?) the HE-400 would offer a better over all sound and I would think the DT990 would offer more bass, but I'm just guessing.
Try asking about the HE-400 on this thread, some HE-400 owner might also own the DT990 Pro 250-Ohm.
Edited by PurpleAngel - 7/12/13 at 8:26pm
- Dt + bottlehead or he-400?
- › D marc0's Journal: My Head-fi Journey (NEW: T-PEOS Altone 200 Review!) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Spirit Classic First Look - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 6 minutes ago
- › 2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list... 7 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 8 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 10 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)