Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread! - Page 3

post #31 of 180
Yeah i have november 2nd off
post #32 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogodei View Post

I'd like to attend if its during the day, I have a mandatory work thing that night.

 

its usually a 10-4 day.  if there are only a few people, we could do a shorter mini meet as well.  focus on listening and comparing gear.  could even take the time to swap tubes around as well.  anyway.  lets see how much more interest there is.  still waiting for a response from the room director.

post #33 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhamm View Post


Count me in, and I'll be happy to bring the Smyth Realiser for demo purposes.

 

that thing was cool.  I'd love to hear it again.

post #34 of 180
I hope to have my Puredac for the meet. I just have to get down to St. Louis to pick it up as that was where the dealer is. No Chicago dealer I found.
post #35 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Addict View Post

I hope to have my Puredac for the meet. I just have to get down to St. Louis to pick it up as that was where the dealer is. No Chicago dealer I found.

 

cool man.  I dont know enough about that thing.

post #36 of 180

Ok, were a GO for November 2nd.

 

Official Thread:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/683342/chi-uni-fi-7-5-chicago-area-meet-nov-2nd

post #37 of 180

:beerchug:

post #38 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Addict View Post

I hope to have my Puredac for the meet. I just have to get down to St. Louis to pick it up as that was where the dealer is. No Chicago dealer I found.

 

Sweet!  I've been excited to get to know the PureDAC better, either by reviews or, preferably, by getting my own taste!

 

A year off from now is a long ways to go to know my availability, but count me in for the time being.  This gives us all plenty of time to start blowing holes through our wallets building/refreshing/replacing our entire gear collections!

post #39 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScuderiaHeadFi View Post
 

 

Sweet!  I've been excited to get to know the PureDAC better, either by reviews or, preferably, by getting my own taste!

 

A year off from now is a long ways to go to know my availability, but count me in for the time being.  This gives us all plenty of time to start blowing holes through our wallets building/refreshing/replacing our entire gear collections!

 

I think Audio Addict might have the PureDAC by the November 2nd, 2013 mini meet if I am understanding correctly.

post #40 of 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by FraGGleR View Post
 

 

I think Audio Addict might have the PureDAC by the November 2nd, 2013 mini meet if I am understanding correctly.

 

Yup, that's what I was replying to (sorry if my post was not clear on that).

 

Hope you've got some exciting DIY projects coming along to share at UniFi 8 or, better yet, 7.5...

post #41 of 180

reigniting interest bump.  had a good time at 7.5!!!  missed you Billy, Ray, Rob....

post #42 of 180

Should we look for a different location that the Sheration Northbrook?

 

They have been very easy to work with for the event.

post #43 of 180

while I do complain about how far away it is, they have a nice place for a meet with an easy load in.  if we're thinking about another spot, I would suggest something by ohare.  easy to get to.  

post #44 of 180

If you're considering the O'Hare area, I think the Westin in Itasca has a good room.

post #45 of 180

anybody have a line on friendly rates?  not sure how much our room is now, but..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread!