hello guys I wanted to know if the ATH M50 you can carry around on the street to listen to music? or coiled cable is uncomfortable? .... after having bought the akg k 550 I wanted to take the ath m50 to use them out .... Advise if not some alternative ... always staying on the $ 200
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50Stagged by System, 7/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- V Moda M100s worth the upgrade from Audio Technica ATH-M50s? Last post on 4/14/14 at 12:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Razer copying the looks of ATH-M50? Last post on 4/11/14 at 9:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH-440 w/HPAEC840 pads vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Last post on 4/12/14 at 8:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for Headphones + Amp for Portable + Home use. Last post on 3/6/14 at 8:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
ath m50 is portable ? or...
post #1 of 13
7/10/13 at 12:15pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 13
7/10/13 at 12:45pm
post #3 of 13
7/10/13 at 12:47pm
I Say portable as they come with a bag, fold, and are closed HP. Not a true portable (not portable for me),as they are bigger, heavier, straight wire are too long and thick, coil are too heavy and thick, pad gets sweaty easily, uncomfortable to wear.
post #4 of 13
7/10/13 at 2:10pm
post #5 of 13
7/10/13 at 3:35pm
post #6 of 13
7/10/13 at 3:44pm
post #7 of 13
7/10/13 at 4:18pm
post #8 of 13
7/10/13 at 9:39pm
post #9 of 13
7/11/13 at 12:21pm
post #10 of 13
7/11/13 at 1:58pm
I think the bass is quite good on the M80s. Not boomy at all, but you can feel it when the music calls for it.
post #11 of 13
7/11/13 at 3:18pm
post #12 of 13
7/11/13 at 3:57pm
Just the cosmetics- same sound. True Blood version originates from the HBO original series by the same name.
post #13 of 13
7/11/13 at 11:45pm
Here is some stuff for you to read to get somewhat of an idea of different portable headphones, some will be slighly larger, some medium, some small. The good thing is it'll have pictures and good description.
- ath m50 is portable ? or...
Currently, there are 3161 Active Users (708 Members and 2453 Guests)
- › The Stax Thread III 20 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Worst speakers you have ever heard 38 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 45 seconds ago
- › Ranking of 21 DACs and DAC Configurations (and why chocolate ice... 54 seconds ago
- › VentureCraft new DDC/DAC Go-DAP DD Socket 1 product 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob