Valhalla is a little bright, HD650 is a little dark...put em together and what have you got!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- More sonically balanced Sennheiser momentums with active noise cancelling for under $150!!! Last post on 9/19/14 at 6:04am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Stereo amplifier for HD650 or Headphone amp? Last post on 9/18/14 at 12:43pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Are the Sennheiser HD650's worth another $100? Last post on Today at 7:10 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Senn HD650 as complimantry for Hifiman HE-500? Last post on 9/15/14 at 8:16pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Replacing HD-650's with IEM's for travelling Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think you can buy built Cracks from Bottlehead anymore, but you can find someone and pay them to do it for you. And of course if warranty is your worry I don't think one comes with the Crack.
To the OP, I have a LDII++ and after over two years I accidently left it on all night and the next day and needless to say it was fried. I contacted David over at LD and he said that if I paid the shipping he would fix the amp for free. So a couple weeks and a few bucks later I had the amp back good as new. Just thought I would mention it to ease your mind about LD.
WOO so far for me seems to be just as good or better with customer service and of course a WOO amp is just a better product IMO. Maybe a WOO3 if you can stretch your budget a bit.
I would have mentioned Woo's as I am in agreement I think they are a major step over the LD's in terms of build quality and component quality but even the least expensive one is quite a ways above his budget. Above mine too
Is there a reason not to get Asgard 2 direct from Schiit? http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=16
The only reason I can see is that some dealers will ship free if the total is over, say $200. So in that case you would be saving the shipping costs, other than that, No!
- Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 27 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 33 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 37 seconds ago
- › CD player recommendations (very important) 46 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1R or Soundmagic HP100? 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Sony 9.1ch Digital Surround Headphone System MDR-HW700DS 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)