Valhalla is a little bright, HD650 is a little dark...put em together and what have you got!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 5/14/15 at 9:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 6/3/15 at 12:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD650 vs AKG K7XX Last post on 7/9/15 at 1:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Sub Bass Last post on 5/13/15 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think you can buy built Cracks from Bottlehead anymore, but you can find someone and pay them to do it for you. And of course if warranty is your worry I don't think one comes with the Crack.
To the OP, I have a LDII++ and after over two years I accidently left it on all night and the next day and needless to say it was fried. I contacted David over at LD and he said that if I paid the shipping he would fix the amp for free. So a couple weeks and a few bucks later I had the amp back good as new. Just thought I would mention it to ease your mind about LD.
WOO so far for me seems to be just as good or better with customer service and of course a WOO amp is just a better product IMO. Maybe a WOO3 if you can stretch your budget a bit.
I would have mentioned Woo's as I am in agreement I think they are a major step over the LD's in terms of build quality and component quality but even the least expensive one is quite a ways above his budget. Above mine too
Is there a reason not to get Asgard 2 direct from Schiit? http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=16
The only reason I can see is that some dealers will ship free if the total is over, say $200. So in that case you would be saving the shipping costs, other than that, No!
- Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost?
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 4 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 11 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 31 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 56 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › is there a high-end headphones store in London? 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › powered by DC 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3