Valhalla is a little bright, HD650 is a little dark...put em together and what have you got!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV Last post on 4/19/17 at 9:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650s keep breaking, is it my own ignorace? Last post on 3/3/17 at 6:21pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 1/9/17 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 3/16/17 at 5:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
In side the box besides the headphones of course, is the 3.5m cable which allows you to plug them into wired with any source, then the USB charge cable, which is...
Introduction/Disclaimer: I would like to thank Denise with Mixcder for the opportunity to review the X5 in ear monitor headphones. They provided me a free sample in exchange for my honest...
First thing you think of when you see this is, can this really project sound in 360 degrees, When you look at it, you wouldn't think it could. But yes it does, Sound is projected from...
Acknowledgment Thank you Lear for providing this review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. This review may also be viewed on my blog, here. List Price: $65 at time of review plus...
Xiaomi have always been ahead of it's time in budget high quality earphones and smarthphone, their goal look like to make accessible for the mass products that was only accessible for wealthy...
Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think you can buy built Cracks from Bottlehead anymore, but you can find someone and pay them to do it for you. And of course if warranty is your worry I don't think one comes with the Crack.
To the OP, I have a LDII++ and after over two years I accidently left it on all night and the next day and needless to say it was fried. I contacted David over at LD and he said that if I paid the shipping he would fix the amp for free. So a couple weeks and a few bucks later I had the amp back good as new. Just thought I would mention it to ease your mind about LD.
WOO so far for me seems to be just as good or better with customer service and of course a WOO amp is just a better product IMO. Maybe a WOO3 if you can stretch your budget a bit.
I would have mentioned Woo's as I am in agreement I think they are a major step over the LD's in terms of build quality and component quality but even the least expensive one is quite a ways above his budget. Above mine too
Is there a reason not to get Asgard 2 direct from Schiit? http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=16
The only reason I can see is that some dealers will ship free if the total is over, say $200. So in that case you would be saving the shipping costs, other than that, No!
- Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost?
- › Standalone DAP or iPhone 6 with DAC/amp? 52 seconds ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 54 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio iGalvanic3.0 - The Holy Grail of Audio 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Blu Mk. 2 - The Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Archeer AH07 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Stereo Over Ear... by genclaymore
- › Wired Earphones, Mixcder X5 In-Ear Earbud Headphones Metal Housing... by slowpickr
- › ARCHEER Bluetooth Speakers Fabric Covering Portable Wireless... by genclaymore
- › LEAR BTC-01 by glassmonkey
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Pro HD by Nymphonomaniac
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Delance26
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Layman1
- › Fischer Audio Omega Spark by B9Scrambler
- › Meze 99 Neo by ryanjsoo
- › Beat Audio Signal by mrazik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear