Valhalla is a little bright, HD650 is a little dark...put em together and what have you got!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV Last post on Today at 2:29 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650s keep breaking, is it my own ignorace? Last post on 7/11/16 at 4:33pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Desktop or Portable Amp/DAC for Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 8/14/15 at 3:54am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Results With The Pono (or other DAPs) Last post on 1/9/17 at 3:00pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 1/11/17 at 5:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introductory word They say that once you go black.... yeah. This is quite self-explanatory. And behold, black iFi Audio product emerged. I can only say - finally. Cheers to 'em English folks....
Today is my long overdue review of the Cayin i5. I had trouble getting this review complete due to a holiday emergency and a slow recovery however, better late than never. *disclaimer* I've...
Company 64 Audio (former 1964 Ears) is a well-known maker of top-level multidriver IEMs. They are offering a big range of models, but the most attractive feature of their earphones is APEX...
In my self-imposed haughtiness and superiority, I have always told Alfred and Martin that I will be the high-end reviewer for this blog, and that they should be responsible for more budget...
I try not to be an extremist and I try to give most products I review a decent amount of hearing before making any judgments on their quality but when a product reaches with a level of quality I...
Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think you can buy built Cracks from Bottlehead anymore, but you can find someone and pay them to do it for you. And of course if warranty is your worry I don't think one comes with the Crack.
To the OP, I have a LDII++ and after over two years I accidently left it on all night and the next day and needless to say it was fried. I contacted David over at LD and he said that if I paid the shipping he would fix the amp for free. So a couple weeks and a few bucks later I had the amp back good as new. Just thought I would mention it to ease your mind about LD.
WOO so far for me seems to be just as good or better with customer service and of course a WOO amp is just a better product IMO. Maybe a WOO3 if you can stretch your budget a bit.
I would have mentioned Woo's as I am in agreement I think they are a major step over the LD's in terms of build quality and component quality but even the least expensive one is quite a ways above his budget. Above mine too
Is there a reason not to get Asgard 2 direct from Schiit? http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=16
The only reason I can see is that some dealers will ship free if the total is over, say $200. So in that case you would be saving the shipping costs, other than that, No!
- Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost?
- › Empire Ears ADEL - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 21 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 25 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › CanJam NYC 2017 (February 4-5, 2017) 2 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › Cayin i5 by Voxata
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Sangdo Headset Mic for Sony MH EX300AP L36H L36I C6603 LT26II LT28H... by Griffith
- › Denon AH-D600 by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by theminstrel
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by markbrauer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear