Valhalla is a little bright, HD650 is a little dark...put em together and what have you got!
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 7/6/13
Related Forum Threads
- Sennheiser's Own Balanced Cables for HD 600/650, HD 700, and HD 800 Available This Week Last post on Today at 4:28 am in Head-Fi Network & Industry News
- DAC/AMP for HD650 and ATH-M50? Last post on 12/10/13 at 12:07pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Hi, I'm new and need help with choosing components Last post on 12/10/13 at 1:19am in Computer Audio
- Replacement earpads for HD580 / HD600 / HD650 from Ebay seller from China? Last post on 12/10/13 at 10:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD650 Ear Cup Comfort Solutions? Last post on 12/8/13 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/10/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
first thing first , if you have doubts , please let me clear them , these are some of the best $20 phones in this world . secondly , thanks to razzer001 , thanks man ,...
OVERVIEW The Effect Studio Thor Silver IEM Upgrade cable is the new flagship made from quad-braided pure UPOCC silver that has been cryo treated and put together with Cardas silver solder. The...
So, I've owned the 4.A and 4.ai as well as the ER4S and wanted to try something different. In retrospect, I almost pulled the trigger on the Noble 4, but I recall that the infamous dip with the...
These hurt my head almost right away. The good sound quality is not noticeable when my ears and head hurts. Having said that, the price is low and if you don't like them then just return them.
This will be a short review based on maybe on 12-15 hours of use. If you think that's not long enough you can skip it. I was a bit worried that this would be some cheap gimmicky toy amp because...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think you can buy built Cracks from Bottlehead anymore, but you can find someone and pay them to do it for you. And of course if warranty is your worry I don't think one comes with the Crack.
To the OP, I have a LDII++ and after over two years I accidently left it on all night and the next day and needless to say it was fried. I contacted David over at LD and he said that if I paid the shipping he would fix the amp for free. So a couple weeks and a few bucks later I had the amp back good as new. Just thought I would mention it to ease your mind about LD.
WOO so far for me seems to be just as good or better with customer service and of course a WOO amp is just a better product IMO. Maybe a WOO3 if you can stretch your budget a bit.
I would have mentioned Woo's as I am in agreement I think they are a major step over the LD's in terms of build quality and component quality but even the least expensive one is quite a ways above his budget. Above mine too
Is there a reason not to get Asgard 2 direct from Schiit? http://schiit.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=0&products_id=16
The only reason I can see is that some dealers will ship free if the total is over, say $200. So in that case you would be saving the shipping costs, other than that, No!
- Which amp for my HD650 and Bifrost?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 34 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 1 minute ago
- › Spending $1,500 on 5+ Headphones to Compare for YOU guys. Which... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: JDS Labs O2 (Black edition) + O2/ODAC discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Dog-fi 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › IEM selection 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by suman134
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by lexangl
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by TThorsen
- › EB92 In-Ear MicroFit Monitors by MadMusicJunkie
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe