Looking for a Lush, liquid, warm and yet still accurate CIEM, my choose now is between Heir 8A and Unique Melody Merlin. I have already own a JH13 and now I am seeking something warmer and more liquid as alternative. Thank you!
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Looking for a Lush, liquid, warm and yet still accurate CIEM, my choose now is between Heir 8A and Unique Melody Merlin. What is the better choose?
Related Forum Threads
- Need a Fiio E17 alternative, DAC/AMP Last post on 11/17/14 at 8:31am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fostex HP-A8 with HD800 or get mjolnir? Last post on 11/12/14 at 9:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Has somebody tried K812 and GS1000i under HP-A8? How do they sound like? Last post on 6/18/14 at 1:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- Anything similar but better than HP-A8?? Last post on 1/18/15 at 8:29pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Looking for ideal headphone for Fostex HP-A8c Last post on 1/17/15 at 2:38am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
Last edited: 11/28/14
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
Looking for a Lush, liquid, warm and yet still accurate CIEM, my choose now is between Heir 8A...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
7/2/13 at 4:02pm
You are describing the sound I hope to get out of the 8A's that arrive on Friday..... Lush, musical, warm and liquid. Like a Bailey's and Cream... (there I go - letting my ears drink again - remember the first step)
post #3 of 4
7/2/13 at 5:26pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a Lush, liquid, warm and yet still accurate CIEM, my choose now is between Heir 8A and Unique Melody Merlin. What is the better choose?
Currently, there are 2924 Active Users (496 Members and 2428 Guests)
- › Lost my z-5500, need new sound, budget: $400 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 1 minute ago
- › [Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey... 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 12 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 13 minutes ago
- › Starving Student PCB's 14 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi! 15 minutes ago
- › LG G3 as a portable source? 15 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by cuiter23
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3