Schiit Bifrost w/USB MINT--500 hr. perfect break in--6 months old+($20 PYST cables)((2nd Price Drop))
Will Ship To: USA or contact me
They say 400 hours is the full break-in period, and they aren't telling tales out of school. That took forever. I didn't leave it running. I listened to it regularly for 4 months with a Woo Audio WA6 and Grado 225i's. Sounds sublime now.
- I am also including the $20 dollar PYST cables offered by Schiit.
- 50% run using S/PDIF....50% run using USB.....so all components are perfectly broken-in.
- I am asking $325 +shipping and pay pal fees
- Comes in original box
- I only accept PayPal
- I have an Ebay rating of 100% at TimberWolf777X
- Herbie’s Audio Lab SuperSonic Stabilizer x3 (original $81) (you pay $45)
Perfect condition. It makes a noticeable improvement in sound. After much experimenting I concluded you need 3 on top of the Schiit Bifrost.
- Herbie’s Audio Lab Big Tall Tenderfoot x4 (original $60) (you pay $40)
Perfect condition. Major improvement over stock feet. They are the only thing I will use under my 4 inch Maplewood stand. For best results remove and store stock feet.
- Herbie’s Audio Lab SuperSonic Hardball (original $115) (you pay $75)
Perfect condition. Major improvement over stock feet. They bring out the base better than the Tenderfoot. It is like tube rolling, different sounds from each, but both better than stock by a country mile.
- MapleShade 4 inch thick Maple block (original $160) (you pay $75)
Awesome up-grade. One side has 2 x flash card size blue stains from experimenting with custom feet. Other side is perfect, and you would never see the stains. Also it cost $40 bucks to ship this beast across the country. If you live close to Las Vegas it should be a lot cheaper. But keep shipping costs in mind. I will include the original MapleShade Feet but I have another set of Tennderfoot x4 under the block. The tenderfoot is the best isolation solution for this block...period…I never considered upgrading after putting them under my block. I will include the extra Tenderfoot x 4 for $40 dollars.
Edited by MasterBlaster7 - 7/1/13 at 12:13pm