Title says it all. I've heard the Bottlehead Crack is pretty legendary for Sennheisers. How does it compare with the amp part of the WA7? I have the HD700 by the way.
- productWooAudio WA7 Firefliestagged by System, 6/29/13
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for HD800: Soloist SL or WA7? Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:58am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Accidental WA5-LE Owner Last post on 9/18/14 at 8:37pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo WA7... Uh... What's going on?... It's TERRIBLE. Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Support Recommendations: Woo Audio WA7 and WA7d Fireflies and USB 3.0 on Macs running OS X 10.9... Last post on 8/4/14 at 3:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Wa7 amp dropout issue Last post on 5/12/14 at 8:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball vs Woo Audio WA7 for Sennheisers
post #1 of 2
6/29/13 at 11:23pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 2
7/6/13 at 12:58am
I don't have the crack but i do have wa7 + HD800, and so far I'm very happy with the purchase. and it looks awesome.
- Bottlehead Crack w/ Speedball vs Woo Audio WA7 for Sennheisers
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2671 Active Users (414 Members and 2257 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 21 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 30 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › First foray into high-end audio! 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Custom one pro vs Beyerdynamic DT990PRO 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced - updated with... 4 minutes ago
- › FS - Fully assembled KGSSHV 6 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 8 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3