Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Pictures of YOUR custom iem artwork
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pictures of YOUR custom iem artwork - Page 9

post #121 of 134


JH 16 :)

post #122 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junliang View Post





JH 16 smily_headphones1.gif
Really funny plates smily_headphones1.gif
post #123 of 134

Haha, funny in what sense ?

Gotten my JH 16 when I was super crazy on the game "Team Fortress 2", with my favorite character as the "Spy", with my clan name as "|cYs|", as well as IGN as "Chicky"

:)

Although if I have a choice now, I would have placed Iron man war machine there now haha !

EDIT: But yeah, it might seem alittle weird for others to who looks at my ear while I'm wearing haha :P


Edited by Junliang - 1/7/14 at 8:27am
post #124 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junliang View Post
 

Haha, funny in what sense ?

Gotten my JH 16 when I was super crazy on the game "Team Fortress 2", with my favorite character as the "Spy", with my clan name as "|cYs|", as well as IGN as "Chicky"

:)

Although if I have a choice now, I would have placed Iron man war machine there now haha !

EDIT: But yeah, it might seem alittle weird for others to who looks at my ear while I'm wearing haha :P


Funny in a good sense :)

post #125 of 134

Custom Art Pro Audio pro330 just plain brown candy....but will reshell them probably in clear shells...not sure yet.....hm...what color....such a hard choice!!

 

Anak Chans (1page) shure se535x8 after i bought them from him....and then i traded now for another item.... :) 

post #126 of 134

post #127 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post


Custom Art Music Two?
post #128 of 134
330v2


:-)
post #129 of 134

 just want to get some feedback on this design, what do you guys think?

Can't decide on the colours, any input much appreciated!

post #130 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by baax View Post



 just want to get some feedback on this design, what do you guys think?
Can't decide on the colours, any input much appreciated!

haha....what colors??
post #131 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post


haha....what colors??

 

You do realise this was 3 months ago?  :rolleyes:

post #132 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

You do realise this was 3 months ago?  rolleyes.gif


haha no.....i didn't. ..it just popped up in my update. ...no idea why!
post #133 of 134
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mython View Post

You do realise this was 3 months ago?  rolleyes.gif
Yes plus 3 months in real time is like 10 years in headfi time.
post #134 of 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post

Yes plus 3 months in real time is like 10 years in headfi time.


i reeaaaalllly feel old now. ...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Pictures of YOUR custom iem artwork